Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to gain weight?  (Read 22766 times)
encycrypto (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:56:05 PM

I'm seriously underweight right now at the age of 21. I'm unable to increase my diet, and still wish to get 1-2 inches increase in height and gain more weight.

Any tips?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:18:44 PM

I'm seriously underweight right now at the age of 21. I'm unable to increase my diet, and still wish to get 1-2 inches increase in height and gain more weight.

Any tips?

You cannot grow 5cm anymore.  You are stuck with your natural height.

Either you gain fat, or you workout and gain muscle.  Women prefer muscle.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:02:32 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2019, 11:53:33 AM by Sutters Mill

Any tips?

You can't grow height once you're an adult. If how tall you are is something you're insecure about then you should wear shoes with a higher heel or something, but height is only something you will care about and nobody else so try work on your confidence which is a much better fix for this. Why are you not able to actually increase your diet? Is that something to do with medically or can you just not afford to eat more?  Anyone can work out just by using their own body weight and that's something you should be doing if you want to get bigger, but you will also need to up your protein intake a little but without knowing why you can't eat more I probably can't give you any more specific advice.
Llaux

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:07:05 AM

So how I did it was to increase the amount I ate with each meal. Every time I ate I only stopped after my stomach felt like busting open. You gotta eat a lot of and often. Eat things like peanut butter between your meals.
Amadeo33

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:09:42 AM

If you want to increase your body weight, you need an appropriate diet. It is necessary to eat chicken breasts, legumes, eggs and everything that contains a lot of protein and protein. But grow will not work. I advise you not to worry about this.
theminime

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

if you want to gain weight start exercising and eat after every 2 hours. definitely keep banana's in your fruit list.
BrassKnuckleVile

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Gym with proper diet will make you gain weight but not fat.
MissElena

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

Eat more carbs, such as rice, pasta, bread, sweets.. But best of the best is to follow 5 times a day meals (with right calories balance). And proper workouts. It will make your muscles heavier with no fat. Good luck!
SlungshotHorror

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:59:09 AM

Eating at least 3 meals a day can help increase calorie intake. Snacking between meals can also help increase calories and weightlifting at least three times a week is essential for healthy weight gain. This will help achieve and maintain lean muscle mass.
SinarG

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

If you have not closed growth zones yet, you can grow up! You need to go a doctor. There they will make a special picture of the bones. If growth zones are open, you can start taking growth hormone.
encycrypto (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:36:33 AM

Great tips guys, thanks!

You cannot grow 5cm anymore.  You are stuck with your natural height.

Either you gain fat, or you workout and gain muscle.  Women prefer muscle.  Smiley

Well I'm 5 feet 7.5 inches, and have entered my 21st year literally this week. No way at all to get to 5"9'? Cry
MannequinVex

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:52:45 AM

If you are trying to gain weight, focus on a balanced diet, weight training, and cardio. These are the simplest but safest ways to gain weight.
Ayan.nanzy

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:58:04 AM

Going to gym💪 eating peanut butter eating proteins carbs and fish oil tablets can help a lot
Hanna Kallis

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:04:41 PM

Use bigger plates
Don’t drink water before meals, this can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories.
Eat plenty of protein. Eating sufficient protein is required to gain muscle weight instead of just fat. Eat your protein first and vegetables last.  It’s very important to eat mostly healthy foods even when you’re trying to gain weight!
Becksinsky

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

You need to follow a protein diet. In addition, you need physical exercise on certain muscle groups.
George Peterson

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

Add some natural fats in your daily ration such a protein, avocado, buckwheat and etc.Of course, do not forget to make a physical training at least few times in a week or so.
bitcoingamer8

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

my brother just drank a milk i forgot what brand but it did actually work since my brother gained a lot of weight.
Sherwood_Archer

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

I don't think you'd get any taller since you're already past that age. To gain weight, just be lazy and eat a lot of cake, donuts, chocolates, and drink a lot of Coke.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Tip: forget about the opinions of all people, just live for yourself.
If you are thin - this is good, you are not fat.
If you're fat, that's good, you're not Slim.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Any tips?

may i know your weight now?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: