Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your future plans with altcoins?  (Read 1600 times)
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:25:07 AM

i have a mix plan
invest some of my savings in the top 10 altcoins
participate in bounty programs in my free time

You have a good plan there I think I want to do it too. Investing in top 10 coins guarantee that you wont lost your money while joining bounty programs will let you earn some as additional to your resources.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

I was planning to utilize my current coins as investment, and in the future i'll be using it to fill what i need, such as building my dream house, and perhaps for another important things.
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

At the moment my plan is to hold perspective coins and tokens, meanwhile trading and selling on pumps coins I consider as a week. To tell the truth, I don't have much free time, so I prefer to hold for a long term.
Coinraptor (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

My simple strategy is to hold them and accumulate them as much as I can because many of them have very good product and provide good return in future. See crypto market has bright future because now millions of funds is invested in it and even people want it to grow. This is new financial version and may slowly but surely it will move forward.

You are right. If you hold well-reputed coins, then you don't need to worry about the portfolio. Because In the future, when the whole market will recover, then Every coin will give back profits to the holders! But Some people are holding garbage coins also, they should sell those immediately.

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

My plan for Altcoin is that I will hold as many altcoins as possible to increase prices in the future, because in my opinion, if you hold down the potential Altcoin, there will be a good price increase in the future. But don't choose the wrong choice for Altcoin that we will buy and hold it, I only trust coins that are listed in the top 100 CMC.
dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

I just have three simple future plans for altcoins:
(1) Hold those that I have monitored to some extent and I see they have a reliable future
(2) selling those coins I discover they are not worthy of keeping in the wallet
(3) invest more in one or two most consistent altcoins in the !market.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

because now the price of altcoins is low in my plans for the future is to hold my altcoins for a long time.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

because now the price of altcoins is low in my plans for the future is to hold my altcoins for a long time.
hold and add our altcoin stock could be better option for us if we want maximize our profits.only hold just make its asset recovered to origin price.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

I have plans for hold for now. I have already missed the moment of selling some of my coins, now I have to wait for their price to rise again.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:29:38 PM

I've already sold some of my altcoins. But most of them I certainly continue to keep. So far, the price is very low, so we will have to wait for the market reversal.

Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:31:51 PM

For now I try to trade in currencies that are not so well known, as long as there is some big movement in bitcoin or some news, those are the most affected, so if you know what you're doing you can have some profit, of course first I had many losses while learning, but now it's worth it, because it allows me to have some extra coins to hodl
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:44:47 PM

My future plan for my altcoins is getting more and more profits of course. I never neglect to expect more money form crypto. However I know that it will not be as easy. hence, my future plan is arranging better and more update strategy due to my portfolio. Every coin needs different treatment to get the profits that is why I must learn more about it. Buying, selling, or holding will depend on the coins that i will.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:21:06 AM

Hello there,
For the bear market, everyone's portfolio has decreased significantly! Many people are still holding and some started trading! My question for holders, What are your future plans with your altcoins? Will you start trading or you will be waiting? But remember one thing, a lot of coins price won't be the same like before ever! Many coins are scamming or dying! So, now what is your plan?

My plans are selling my altcoin but after I see the price can increase higher. I start trading since two months ago, but I am very selective to buy the coins because I know the situations for the altcoin cannot be predicted and I still wait for some of my altcoins to increase. I see that many altcoins got delist from the exchanges and this makes me sell the coin in a loss but I am sure that the other coin will survive and even it can increase higher.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:36:11 AM

I want tore little amount of any coins for very long time and wait whats happen with him.
Maybe i can catch the next etherium in one day

Krismanto

Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:43:04 AM

My plan is to invest in some coins. I believe that investing in a few coins would be more has many advantages. For the moment the market is experiencing a decline in prices. And this is a very good time to invest. Long-term investing will make you have a great advantage in the future.

bolbau

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

my future plan with my altcoin asset is dividing these assets into two types. the first one I use for short-term trading, ensures that I have the income to survive haha. the second is that I hold it for a long time, in addition to supporting the good market prices, I also believe that the crypto industry, especially altcoin, has good prospects in the future. all is just a matter of how well your management processes crypto assets.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:23:19 AM

My future plan with outcomes are I will buy more outcomes that have a lower value and half of it, I will invest and others are I am going to trade it for a short time or eventually to long term. Invest on token that have you think it will grow to the moon. Sell some of it for my future and for my family.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:32:32 AM

I think that it would be right to invest in altcoins now, because the price is low and keep them until the market grows. He won't be able to fall forever, anyway, growth will begin sometime.
silver23

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

for the first time i will hold around 1 month and look the grow of this token.
if it token looking so possible to grow up, i will wait and hold until a right price and sell it.
but, if token is never grow up i sell it for a cheap price.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:05:37 AM

Holding and gained, as simple as that. I have so many alts in my portfolio right now because of buying tons of it when the market struggling until now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: