Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19810 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:53:07 AM

I think everything will start in December of this year. Waiting for the launch of the stock exchange bakkt and of course etf, a new bull rally may start on these two news.
Mate, since the bull run didnot happened at the last month of this year Q3, stock exchange bakkt and bitcoin ETF does not guarantee any bull run for this year market because the last 2 months of the year are time some cryptonier usually convert their crypto currency into fiat for their financial and family use.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin ETF is also not the case of this year anymore.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:59:28 AM

I think bullrun will start in early 2019, this year the price is still around 6k - 7k and hopefully there is a good way to pump up the price of bitcoin to be higher.
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

I think we have to wait a long time for the bullish movement. It will definitely not be this year, but maybe next year.

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

I think everything will start in December of this year. Waiting for the launch of the stock exchange bakkt and of course etf, a new bull rally may start on these two news.
Mate, since the bull run didnot happened at the last month of this year Q3, stock exchange bakkt and bitcoin ETF does not guarantee any bull run for this year market because the last 2 months of the year are time some cryptonier usually convert their crypto currency into fiat for their financial and family use.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin ETF is also not the case of this year anymore.
but atleast bakkt and etf approval could bring fresh money come to cryptocurrecy market, so daily capitalization rise and it did to bitcoin and altcoin price too.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:46:26 AM

we cannot predict exactly when bullrun in the cryptocurrency market will occur. even if there is data analysis done, maybe the prediction will not be 100% accurate. but we can still see the pattern that occurs in the market, as in the previous year, the crypto market will show a positive trend at the end of the year, and I think that will happen this year because the crypto market is slowly stabilizing and improving
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

I think if the political situation in the world remains unchanged, it will most likely not be until the autumn of 2019.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

We must see another low - 5500$, we can't go up before going down.

Says who? The chart? Bitcoin has been a feast for chartists for quite a while but everyone says based on the chart BTC has to go much lower. Forget it! Since when do 95% of people get it right and successfully short Bitcoin? The mining cost is not a vey strong argument for me for price stability. Why should the price not temporarily fall below that? But there is a massive number of people who have moved to Tether or Fiat and are waiting to go back in. Not likely for me it will play out like this.
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:04:02 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
There are 2 options where it can happen.
After launch of Bakkt platform - December 2018.
Or after ETFs approval in the Q1 2019.
Or, if a classic market crash - probably never?

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

nobody really know when it is, expect they are people who make the bullrun happen.
but some people say will begin in Q4 this year and i see nothing, now its end of october, i hope nov will pump for btc and all altcoin.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:59:16 PM

I think it will start in mid 2019 between June and August. I hope to be faster, but seeing that the market situation is still volatile and unstable, I think it's too heavy to start bullrun next month.
Endemicc

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

I don't think the real ascent will start before 2019.I mean, we're not gonna see the crazy bull again this year.
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

Without the prominent news, I think it will be very hard to bull market back. So it is difficult to know the exact time as you say.
Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

what makes you very sure that bullrun will begin in November? Have you analyzed the price before? or have you observed that investors have started to join crypto so many bullrun will occur? if everything you illustrate is true, then this is a good thing and certainly awaited by other prize hunters.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

Without the prominent news, I think it will be very hard to bull market back. So it is difficult to know the exact time as you say.
For last time I see that news goes after any important events and price dumps. It's no important news to start bullrun because this is complex. Market is the whole subject. But watch on the stock market and what we will see? Falling. Do you understand?
Alexey1

Activity: 420

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

After 1,5 months, the operator of New York stock exchange launches the Bakkt platform, where it will be possible to buy physical Bitcoin with direct delivery from the platform's storage. This will be the beginning of a new bull rally in my humble opinion.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

No one has the exact answer to this question as it depends on a lot of factors to start a new bull run of this market. The market requires a solid positive news to start that Bullrun but that is not coming from any quarter.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

everyone wants the market to be pumped monthly. but what happens is not like that, the downward trend always happens almost every month and will happen again in the next month. even at the beginning of the year still had the same pattern.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

If we look back in time, we can see that real bull runs start once every 2 or 3 years. So, we could expect a new bullrun in 2020. But things are different right now, price is much higher, volumes are bigger and now there are so many new coins and tokens, and this changed the face of the market
Two years ago 80% of the total market was bitcoin, now it only counts for half the total market cap, so a bullrun will depend on performance of altcoins such as ethereum and smaller coins.

makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

I think bullrun will start in early 2019, this year the price is still around 6k - 7k and hopefully there is a good way to pump up the price of bitcoin to be higher.

It would be cool, but if you remember that all of 2018, we were told that a new wave would soon begin and anything like that, but now I begin to understand that nothing will happen, because there is simply no interest.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

The bull market is not yet occurred in this year, i wonder if it will occurring in this year.
We cannot depends on the bull market because it will causing the missleading of the market prediction and can causing loss for us.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: