Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19810 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

There is no spesific date about the bull and nobody knows when it starts.
the only thing that we know right now is, in 2020 we will see another halving which means miners reward will be decreased by 50%. and if the price does not change, the miners will stop mining it and the chain will stop. of course people won't let that thing happens, that is why in 2020 i can assure you that we will get at least another upward movement for more than 30% in order to keep the miners on the back.

You are right, everyone are desperately waiting for a bull run as the market has become a tragedy. Even mining is not giving profit as the value is very down, I guess the market price should atleast till 8k for a bull run. Lets wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

I can see questions like this asked on a weekly basis now and the answer is still the same - nobody can tell. Nobody knew that 2017 December could have been this good of a time and no one can predict when something like this repeats.

The thing is that right now we would need a great miracle to happen for the market situation to change for the better.

I think that 2018-2019 it's stagnation, 2020 can show signs of better times.

lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

If you have not figured it out yet, the same players that control the dollar denominated markets control the crypto markets as well.  They won't have it any other way.

There will be no bull market until one of two things happens:

1.)  The controllers  determine based on sentiment it is time again to let the market swoon.  These artificial bumps (like early 2018) happen deliberately and are coordinated to maximize the fleecing and to further erode confidence in crypto (blackwash.)

2.) The money men overplay their hand and lose control of the markets to cause a world-wide panic into safe haven assets.  Gold, silver, and crypto.  There will be blood on the streets when this scenario happens.

Trying to guess when the next bull market will come is like wearing a bandana in the dark and trying to throw darts at a board from 25 feet after being spun around 10 times....nearly impossible.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
abstmain

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

There is a little chance of having a bull run here within this year. If it happens, there will not be many bubbles, IMO. I think BTC will get at $10k-$15k at the end of the year and then altcoin will follow the trend.
kaspabha

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:12:29 PM

People talk about bull run. They predict when it comes. But no one can say when it happen. This crypto market is very unpredictable. I can not see any sign of bullish market yet. But as a investor, I wish that it will come soon.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:14:35 PM

The more people think of bull run and yet there is no sign of such, and only thing I discovered is that people don't really care about the technology again but only concern about making money and why we are in this manipulation of things, human will always be what they are cause looking at what the technology has to offer is less concerned to all but only bull, which is a bad idea to me , many post are just on when bull, why dip non of what we should do to make the technology more advance .
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

There doesn't seem to be any trigger for the bull run now. ETF's postponed, Constantinople postponed, the market is depressive. No sign of bulls on the horizon.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

I think it wont be this year, hope next year we will see strong growth of crypto projects. And i will agree that it has to be some event which will  trigger  bull run beginning.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:52:28 PM

There are some analysts who say that the bull run will start gradual, building up throughout november and then taking off in december.
I tend to agree with these.
The signals make sense and there is no reason to expect otherwise.
For example, we have for sure bottomed out, btc price has been in the $6000s for two months in a row already.
We also have a lot of positive development with major financial institutions showing better sentiments.

However, the big problem is new money.
Last year was so great because there were so many new people jumping into crypto.
We have average, everyday people investing and that drove the market to new heights.
Now fomo is over, it is not likely that will happen again.
So we need institutional money to come in, and that might be harder than we think.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:57:09 PM

Nobody can say your that. People were telling the whole year that the next bull run is coming soon and as we can see the whole year the market was in red zone. The only thing we can do is to be patient and not to sell deep.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:00:56 PM

Let's pass it on 2019. I'm losing my hope that the bull run will start for any of the remaining month. Like the usual reasons why would the market would cause to pump are basically the news. Just like those ETF proposals, Bakkt adoption and other massive adoptions.
If nothing happens for this year at least we might see it move to a better price like $8000 - $10000. 

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:22:45 PM

I have no hope now like last year bull run. In my opinion market will stay like now for some years. If really market go then it will be go more deep again. Just take the current opportunity and make profit we can't say about the future.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

Looking at the cycle that occurred last year, it may happen again now, November and December will become a pump for BTC and will last some time for next year and finally return at normal prices
The cycle will not repeat too soon so if you expect the market to look like 2017 then you have to wait 3-5 years. Now the market will continue to move sideways and nothing will change until the end of 2018. The market is very bleak and over the past two weeks there has been no sign of any growth.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:37:16 PM

If you will based on history then maybe you are right because last year that is also the time where bitcoin and ether had reached it's ATH. But it can't be the same as last year if you will look at the trend right now but who knows, we are only speculating here and whales has the biggest knowledge as the can manipulate if they want.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:38:41 PM

We are in cryptcocurrency that is the depend on speculations. I think we can buy mostly bitcoin because in this bear trend i dont trust much the other altcoins. If you want to buy altcoins you can buy top 10 coins. Next year, I will see that bitcoin's price will be hit about 30 000 dollar.
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

In my opinion there is 2 choice for that pump. One is ETF and second is Halving.
So we can see another huge bull run in 2019 if etf will be approve..
It it will be not we can see huge bullrun in 2020 because btc have a halving in 2020..

Surely i can not predict the time exactly. but in my opinion these two thing is the most important thing for next bull.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

In my opinion we are not going to see a bull market until the end of the year of 2020 or at the beginning of 2021, I am not really expecting a recovery soon because people are too afraid to invest and because there are still too many weak hands around us.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:36:57 PM

no one knows for sure when Bullrun will be back, if we go back to see history that has been repeated then I think this year and next year will still be like this and without any significant movement. but that's just a prediction, I'm not someone who is skilled at predicting things, especially the price of cryptocurrencies, but I only see from the history of crypto prices that have happened
Cajor

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:53:07 AM

Well, the bullrun happened last year, so it might repeat again this year too. But it's just assumption and prediction, the bullrun might not happen for even in the next year or two, cause it's volatile and unpredictable. But the whole business thing is in prediction and risk, so it might happen too.
ChadHuerta

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:23:19 AM

It is not easy to predict when will the bull run start. It has no cycle or pattern of recurring. Last year it happened around this time. We hope for a bullrun very soon; possibly in December 2018 or very early 2019.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: