Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19809 times)
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:19:07 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
I read in this post too many peoples say bull run will come in december, but i has same opinion with you. I think bull run will start in the end of Q1 2019, just see what happen to ETF because if ETF get accepted it will be a big news for entire cryptoworld.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fommes86

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.

The main catalyst right now i would say is adoption, and also acceptance from the institutions player like banks, financial authorities and etc
Well, i think we are kinda close to it, we have kinda bottomed out imo
It keep reverse when it touch the $190B marketcap

So lets seee

Main stream adoption is still a long way in my opinion. Crypto currency is not simple enough to use for the everyday Joe and Jil. In my opinion it's still a long time for the next bull run, because the people who got into (and out of) crypto late in 2017, will remember and will not enter into the market some time soon.  Wink

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

Many people still predict that this year bullrun will come, but nowadays many ducklings in the market make it hard for me to believe what is true and what is not, so I'm determined to hold the code. My notice until they grow is sold

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
fommes86

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Bull run start very soon May be seen in the month of November next. Altcoin will be dumped when Bitcoin Pump. When Bitcoin will be stable, then the Altcoin pump will be.
If bullrun runs next month it's not quite sure, many predicted that the end of the year would be the next bull run, but they were predicted to be groundless and are now in late October 2018. , however, signs of market recovery are not seen yet

Ask yourself, if the ones who predict a new bull run are those people who want to make buck and hype others into the market just for their own gains. Just look at the history of bitcoin or the stockmarket in general, after a market crash the recevory will take time. In my opinion this predictions are just pump and dump, at the moment is no sustainable upward trend in sight.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:42:20 PM

it should be starting next week until January 2019. but still, there is no pump happening right now we should wait a little bit longer.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

I honestly doubt that it will start any soon. I don't see reasons for that now. And people shouldn't expect bullrun to happen every year IMO.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

Many people still predict that this year bullrun will come, but nowadays many ducklings in the market make it hard for me to believe what is true and what is not, so I'm determined to hold the code. My notice until they grow is sold
There are currently no definite signs that a bull run will occur at the end of this year but I am still optimistic that it will happen because the end of the year is usually the moment for investors to start investing heavily in Crypto

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:59:41 PM

There are currently no definite signs that a bull run will occur at the end of this year but I am still optimistic that it will happen because the end of the year is usually the moment for investors to start investing heavily in Crypto
In any case, many experts predict positive changes in the cryptocurrency market until the end of 2018, but nevertheless I do not see any prerequisites for this. Even the new update block chain eth, did not pass productively education.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

i think biggest probability will happen next year 2019 which the value of bitcoin increases more as i differentiate this year situation makes no sense bull market is still occurring. November and December is already too late to pump for surpassing the current value of 2017.
iyke12

Activity: 310

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

I doubt a  bull run will occur this year, maybe we will see a very big pump, but I don't expect to see a bull run just yet. I believe by the year 2019, which of course is next year, blockchain will attain more adoption and  the market cap will definitely go higher . Just my opinion.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

I am feeling it now, i think bullrun is starting now.
we should need to wait more days to see the waves in the market.
I am very positive that October will end in good situation for the cryptocurrency.

I hope that what you say is true, because if the bull run will appear this month (October) then I am sure that the bull run will continue until early 2019 and of course it will turn our portfolio back into green and it will make our hope about crypto reappear.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:14:59 PM

Bull run is very uncertain at this point in cryptocurrency trading market! The year has been mainly bearish and this will continue for the rest of this year.  Be alert, Be vigilant and as always make the best of opportunities you have!

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

BUllrun will start January/February 2019 - possible ETF approvals, good news from mastercard, NASDAQ, stock market - all of those are strong bullish signs, just HODL and give bitcoin a time.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

I also hope that in November there will be bullrun. Maybe one of the influencing factors is that bitcoin is increasingly popular and there are many people who invest there.
fommes86

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

I honestly doubt that it will start any soon. I don't see reasons for that now. And people shouldn't expect bullrun to happen every year IMO.

Fully agree. But it seems that people expect to make their daily bread and butter from a bull run soon. I hope people have some other sources of income as well otherwise I am sad  Cry Cry

Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:20:30 PM

When will the bull run start? Well it's quiet hard to predict just as few could correctly predict the bearish market. Same in the case.  The bullish run can happen anytime and me as a cryptocurrency enthusiast I hope it comes sooner than later

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

I feel that the bull run will start quiet soon. As you can see the prices of all coins are stable for long time and preparing to bullish run. Wish luck to all traders and holders.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:54:57 AM

Hopefully the bullrun will happen by the end of this year just like what happened last year or maybe by the start of this coming 2019. There's no specific or exact date if when will it happen but for sure it will give us more benefits and opportunities.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:56:35 AM

no one can really tell when will the bullrun will start. As you can see in the coinmarketcap, the price or value of most of the altcoins is undergoing in a downslope. It indicates that, there is still no sign of recovery in this situation. Altcoins like cardano and EOS is colored as green but their graph still is losing hope.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

I doubt there would be any bullrun I can only see a gradual growth as we would have things be. But hopefully there will be a little movement upward by December. Fingers crossed

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: