Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When Bullrun will start?  (Read 19810 times)
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

only small bull will comes in the end of 2018 until the beginning of 2019, there will be no big surprise for every cryptocurrency price. I think it is good for ethereum price to stay above $200 until the end of year, if did so, the next bull will break the new all time high price for every cryptocurrency. Be patient and keep your investment in cryptocurrency, make yourself comfortable with long term period investment. Cryptocurrency isnt the way you can get rich with the blink of an eye, learn everything with this market situation, so you will become crypto expert.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

You know what? I've said the same words before that the bull run would probably start within next month and now I'm saying that let's just give it a try for next year. But I failed many times with those words so I'm going neutral with these predictions on when will the bull run would start. Factors like those Bakkt's, ETF, usually positive news and we haven't seen so far that it has impacted the market because it stayed stagnant regardless on how positive those news are.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:42:04 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
I also have a prediction it will happen this November. The decisive factor is probably because of the effect of many people waiting for the end of this year. I see Bitcoin is waiting for news every second and every minute.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

Who knows? Bullrun is maybe going to start tonight. Maybe it wont start even in 2019. But the important thing is to believe in crypto and know that it will come sooner or later.
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

hi  i  do  not  know  the  exact  time  and i  don  t know  that  anyone  knows  the  right  time  but i guess that the  bullrun  will  happen  for a  few months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

Many expected the bull market by the end of 2018. But most likely this will not happen, so will wait for a rise in prices in 2019. Perhaps even at the beginning of the year.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

i think before the year ends it will pump a little and the next years will be historic. more and more countries are creating regulations regarding crypto becuase they see that it is the future of payment system.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

Hey guys. I know it is very hard to guess but let’s try. I think bullrun will start in November, of not I think in January or February of 2019. What is your opinion? Which factors do you think will influence bitcoin pump? Want to read your thoughts.
there is an opinion that we are now in the center of accumulation zone and soon we will start rising but who knows when exactly. Also people says that this curent setup is a similar to 2014-2016 years and btc may cost more than $100k already in 2020.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

I am expecting another bull run this coming December but the statistic is not backing it up. The market price should be recovering by now but its the total opposite. No matter how many times I think about it, my mind is telling me there is no way for another bull run to happen base on the current market situation. However, my  guts says different. It is urging me to buy as many coin as I can. Not sure how to decide. Grin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

It has started I suppose. Bull run is very nice to see it here now because it is a good chance for the cryptomarket to fix itself in the better side.
Maybe I will make a conclusion and also hope, for Bull run to happen immediately. Don't wait for a very long time. When everyone hopes that this will happen, the drought is long enough. Smiley
Revvo1

Activity: 272

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

With the way things are actually going, the feasibility of seeing a bullish run this time around is such that is very thin.

The part of crypto being volatile is actually helping us with an assurance of any possibility of a bull run by the way.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

I think this should happen in November, because already this will be the last chance for us to make a profit this year. I think now will begin to appear new news that will positively affect the cryptocurrency. We are waiting and hoping for the best!
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

Many say next month, but from what I see right now in the market, I think we'll see it in mid-December, if on that date it doesn't increase the price explosively, it means we'll never have a bull run again, so let's get used to low prices and advocate mass adoption instead, maybe is way healthier than a mediocre bull run
yora12

Activity: 48

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:05:45 PM

i  don t  think  that  anyone  can  make  prediction  for  such a think  because  market is  really  unstable  and you can not guess anything but  according  to me  it  is  going to  happen  by the  end  of this year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

For me and in my own opinion, I think bull run is far from happening this year unless something great happens in the space, something like ETF approval or any other strong news, if such a new didn't happen then bull run might not happen this year, but might be next year, though i am not overruling this year but i am not hoping for much.

tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

I really don't see that the bull run last year will still be the same this year. And many users and investors right now, learn and mature from their experience last year. And most of the prices of coins right now, especially early from ico is at its ico low price already. And the market was a bit off.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:19:28 AM

When everyone thinks like you, that will not happen. Everyone waits in November to pump BTC, sharks will not do that.
The rich have nothing but time ,they will torment you until you can not stand anymore, really depressed the crypto market they will pumping.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:52:28 AM

Bull run will start in cryptocurrency market when it will start. The market sentiment is not determined or schedule. The important thing however is to spot opportunity for coin selling below it's value and hold!

carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:57:20 AM

it is quite likely that it will start growing approximately in January-February of the next year. growth in November or spring of 2019 is very simple and I think that this will not happen because it is very easy to predict

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

no one will tell you the exact date when it all starts. It seems to me that whales have known for a long time exactly when this will all happen, but I can definitely say that everything will start to grow suddenly

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: