Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:48:50 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
You damn noob makes the value of coins down.because of this kind of stupid thread you create.before looking at ethereum you fool,why not look at bitcoins value also and other good coins which drops the value also huge than whats the prices same date last year,if you find whats the answer then think again if this questio of yours are really needed to be answered lol.stop fooling aroundw because market only gets worst because of your wrong concern
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

The low price cut across all the major cryptocurrency. I believe this is just a temporary price position and as soon as there are better sentiments in the market with actual development, the price will spike!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Ethereum is not over, it is still the king of ICO. But it has returned to a rational price, you can consider buying it, and the risk of buying now is small.

virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

I don't think this is the end. However, it is difficult to see a currency in such a state; this also affects our budget. New projects are also under threat. Since most of the projects receive investments in ETH. The fall adversely affects the entire market.

Do not worry too much, try to think, if ETH ends, it will also drag its ICO projects almost exhausted. Most ICOs are still holding a lot of ETH from investors' money
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Even IF Ethereum falls more in its price, it will not mean that this is the end of this cryptocurrency. The market capitalization of ETH is great, and it seems to me, it is even growing now. Simply do not worry.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Even IF Ethereum falls more in its price, it will not mean that this is the end of this cryptocurrency. The market capitalization of ETH is great, and it seems to me, it is even growing now. Simply do not worry.
I also think that until the end of ETH there is still a lot of time since new tokens are created on this platform every day. If there is no Ethereum, then many altcoins will cease to exist as well. Even if Vitaly Buterin leaves, other people will be engaged in the promotion.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

I also think that until the end of ETH there is still a lot of time since new tokens are created on this platform every day. If there is no Ethereum, then many altcoins will cease to exist as well. Even if Vitaly Buterin leaves, other people will be engaged in the promotion.
As you can look with every platform they created, most of them they bases in ethereum if ever it's now the end of ethereum definitely it will ruined the ICO's project. But in my perception it will still having a good market and still exist because this is one of the best coin that leads in market.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

No. I don't think this is the end of ethereum. It may look as if ethereum is coming to end because of its drop in prices but I have the confidence that ethereum price will rise soon.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
HSRP

Activity: 392

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

Well, it's not easy to coin eth so early, I believe this coin will be the main coin in the money-market, they're pretty popular today, whether it's low or not. It is only a little bit difficult in this moment, we are investors in ETH should be patient.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

I think many people have doubts on ETH, but like anything else, nothing last forever. If Ethereum ends this year or the next I think we just have to move on and deal with it because coins dont last. There are already candidates for the next top coins on the alternate platform
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:18:57 PM

in my humble opinion ethereum is too big to fail the real king of the crypto world is ethereum 90% of all the altcoin market is tied to the ethereum success good luck with the rest of your journey here
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

Ethereum like 2 years ago cost few dollars . Currently its x200 from that price =D Why would anyone think its dead ? Look at the marketcap , look at the projects people build on ethereum . Future looks bright for ethereum , but when does it will recover all time high price thats the another question Smiley
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

this is not the end of Ethereum, but this is the beginning of Ethereum. maybe you have been active and know how Ethereum began here and how much it costs. Ethereum will survive even though this time looks very bad.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

Stop talking wrong information. This is not a real situation, because if the value of ETH drops, then it will be able to turn everything on the market today. I can say that today the market will definitely be implementing projects that have potential.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

There will be no end for Ethereum, they will be develop more in the future.
Eth might fall in price but that is not the sign for their END.
It happens on any coins, they will fall and gain back the price.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

This is a not eth only bad duration of market. All cryptocurrencies are now downed more than last year. Eth never die or bad. Iam holding eth till raised 1200$ again. End of year or 2020 its will be up again.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:30:03 PM

Eth never end now ethereum buying period. Anyway  i think eth price again will be up with new cycle end of year. In my case of eth good cryptocurrency more than btc technology.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

Eth never end now ethereum buying period. Anyway  i think eth price again will be up with new cycle end of year. In my case of eth good cryptocurrency more than btc technology.
I think that when the Ethereum team will release new update, many people will create threads on the forum with the title : ETH - the future of cryptocurrency, but while the market negative sentiment we are going to speak bad for the community theme. I hope that the end of the ETH and all cryptocurrencies will never come.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:40:51 PM

Ethereum like 2 years ago cost few dollars . Currently its x200 from that price =D Why would anyone think its dead ? Look at the marketcap , look at the projects people build on ethereum . Future looks bright for ethereum , but when does it will recover all time high price thats the another question Smiley

I completely agree with you, I don’t understand why everyone is talking about falling, considering the price of last December, and they don’t compare the initial value of this coin with the current moment.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Stop talking wrong information. This is not a real situation, because if the value of ETH drops, then it will be able to turn everything on the market today. I can say that today the market will definitely be implementing projects that have potential.
It can be said that the market has never been so good to invest, however we can say that the market will be one of the opportunities for us to buy now, especially the ETH coin, by As they are likely to rise late this year, eth and btc rises will end this year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: