Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:25:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101398 times)
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

Due to negative sentiment of the market that’s why everything plummeted, but saying Ethereum is going to end I don’t think so. Ethereum is a strong coin with strong foundation as they head on they continue to improve and develop their technology, prices don’t today correlate with some improvements really, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity before it shoots up again.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:53:32 PM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
I think ethereum will survive even the the price now is almost 100 dollar maybe this year is not a great year but I think the beginning of 2019 will be great for ethereum and for us too. Just keep on believing and don't lose our hopes.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
anduhlaungisab

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:12:27 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?

nah no guys, its not yet the end for ethereum but we need not to be calm with all the dipped down of every altcoins in the crypto market
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:45:17 AM

Now the price of ETH is lower than $200, At now when I reply to your topic, the price of ETH is dropped to $117, the lowest rate of ETH in 2018. And this year is the bad year of ETH and cryptocurrency; I think we only hope that the market will better in the next year.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:50:24 AM

ETH dipped to near $100 some hours ago and has bounced big from there. Time will tell if this is just another bounce or the bottom.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

Ethereum will surely recover and with the strong foundations it has establish i am positive that it will be stronger than before after this dip that we are experiencing.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:30:42 AM

Ethereum will surely recover and with the strong foundations it has establish i am positive that it will be stronger than before after this dip that we are experiencing.
well, now the price of ETH will only follow the flow of the growth in the price of bitcoin. we see that currently ETH prices are back up even though they are not so high, this is also triggered by the price of bitcoin. I think when the price of bitcoin is back stable, eth prices will also be stable again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I don't think that this is the end of ethereum but I don't know when it will back it's positions. I don't want to lose my money.
Ethereum will not end, we are far to see its end soon.

You don't want to lose your money but as long as you are not selling, you are not going to lose. We are checking our portfolio's and the potential value is losing due to the market flux. But if you just remain with it and hold it for more months or years, you'll see recovery soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

Although prices continue to drop but I'm sure that ethereum will soon recover and can reach at least $ 500 by the end of the year, maybe many are pessimistic but a lot of things are unexpected and I'm happy because today prices are up more than 8%, hopefully it continues.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

To date, the cost of eth has become even lower. I think that $ 114 is not the limit. Since I assume that the price of bitcoin will drop to approximately $ 3100, the price of the eth will decrease accordingly.
But this is not important, but the fact that even such a decline in prices is not an indicator that the crypto currencies and crypto market has come to an end. In the history of the world economy there are plenty of examples of "market crash". The economy is cyclical. Just now is a period of recession. But don't forget that after a period of price cuts, there is always a period of price rises. Now there are good opportunities to buy crypto currencies cheaply, so use them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Although prices continue to drop but I'm sure that ethereum will soon recover and can reach at least $ 500 by the end of the year, maybe many are pessimistic but a lot of things are unexpected and I'm happy because today prices are up more than 8%, hopefully it continues.
- The recovery is very close, when today we have seen the first signs, and similar to you, I hope this will continue until the end of the year, and we will have a happy new year with a huge profit from bitcoin and eth. And with these positive signs, the end of eth probably has not come yet, eth still has a very long road to development and success, and through this time around, I think people have also understood that eth or bitcoin or crypto is not forever, it's still risky and easy to crash, we should have other careers in the future, not to focus all on the crypto

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

it seems that is not true, ethereum will still remain and ethereum will still be very useful for the lives of smart contracts created by the technology of ethereum so I am sure the fall in ethereum prices is only temporary.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

it seems that is not true, ethereum will still remain and ethereum will still be very useful for the lives of smart contracts created by the technology of ethereum so I am sure the fall in ethereum prices is only temporary.
that is very true, the fall of ethereum prices now is not forever. everything will rise soon, ethereum is widely used by other platforms, I think this is only because the market conditions are falling.

Andam76

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:40:14 PM

if the price of bitcoin rises then I'm sure the price of Ethereum will also rise ... because in my opinion so far Ethereum is the best altcoin ... now is the time for investors to invest in Ethereum
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

We all know that it's not the end of ethereum yet. We have been though thismkind of situation before so we don't need to doubt and complain about what we are experiencing right now. We should be smart enough to handle our emotions and just to keep holding because the prices would still go back to normal.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

Ethereum is now on around 100/110$. Yes its really looking so bad on long downtrend. I have strong believe it will recover in the upcoming years.  Ethereum is a great platform and well established so you never think its end.

bitbouillion

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

It's good if it's not under $ 100. 2018 was a terrible year. In 2020, it will improve.

HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

When Peoople saw the Ethereum's price about 100 dollar. You should not think that is coming to end of ethereum or etherem is dying. We should buy ethereum and Bitcoin, not altcoins. We earn a lot of money from deep market. Buy and Hold it.
galundan9

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

When Peoople saw the Ethereum's price about 100 dollar. You should not think that is coming to end of ethereum or etherem is dying. We should buy ethereum and Bitcoin, not altcoins. We earn a lot of money from deep market. Buy and Hold it.

That's right what you say and I also agree with your opinion, even though ethereum has experienced a very drastic decline in prices but this is not the end of everything from ethereum because the growth in the coin will definitely come back and the team from ethereum will not stand by the situation they experience. It is better to take this opportunity to re-buy it while the price is cheap, so at least it can help to boost the ethereum price to increase slowly.
sta.katakalinara

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:07:08 PM

the value of ethereum may decrease in the long run but it doesnt mean its the end of the ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: