Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:40:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4401 times)
BigDarma

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:50:01 PM

What about the legality of the LOBY tokens themselves? is this purely a newly created or developed project that already exists but can't be launched due to certain constraints?
My opinion is a new project and because LOBY tokens are a Utility Token, so the company or the Utility Token is not required to register with the State Legal Institution that regulates the Investment Law to sell its ICO Tokens to the public as Security Tokens that require multiple demands investment law and of course this Utility Token is free from federal laws governing ICO securities.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

Will this token be distributed throughout the world or only for a few countries?
When viewed from the concept there seems to be no limit in the distribution of LOBY tokens. Even though I don't know for sure and only my view. It looks like this token will be distributed to all countries because of their vision and mission who want to make changes for good globally.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

If I can't find out or speak directly with the ICO project organizer from a project that has been launched to the public even though I've tried to find where they are, is it wrong if I judge that the project is not good?
YaoShang

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

If I can't find out or speak directly with the ICO project organizer from a project that has been launched to the public even though I've tried to find where they are, is it wrong if I judge that the project is not good?
Are you talking about the Lobefy project?
Yes of course, why should I ask for another project in this thread. If I pay attention, you are very supportive of this project even though you also feel the same as the others, which is the difficulty to discuss directly with representatives of the Lobefy team. How do you respond to my question?
YaoShang

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

Are you talking about the Lobefy project?
Yes of course, why should I ask for another project in this thread. If I pay attention, you are very supportive of this project even though you also feel the same as the others, which is the difficulty to discuss directly with representatives of the Lobefy team. How do you respond to my question?
I just ask, don't be annoyed like that.  Grin
I don't agree with your statement because in my opinion maybe this current time the team is doing development, or want to know how enthusiastic the people are in responding to this project, and there are many other possibilities. Just keep positive thinking and everyone has the right to have their own arguments, right?
Certainly, but to judge whether a project is good or not, can be judged by the legality of the ICO project itself. So generally back to the organizer of the ICO project itself, what is the purpose of the ICO Project. If the organizers are not known how we can be sure of their goals. Can you explain that?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:06:12 AM

Why chose blockchain technology on the Lobefy project?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

Why chose blockchain technology on the Lobefy project?
What I know is that access and transparency to the distribution of resources enhances credibility and public trust throughout the Lobefy ecosystem. This results in a higher level of project contribution and greater public involvement. The distribution of project resources is easily accessible to everyone and inspires community members to be part of a growing movement. Smart contract voting allows the community to vote on the results of the project.
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:47:34 AM

What coins can I use to buy LOBY tokens?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:51:02 AM

What coins can I use to buy LOBY tokens?
It seems that only Bitcoin and Etherium so far can be used when viewed on the Lobefy's website.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:36:19 AM

What are the functions of the LOBBY tokens on the Lobefy project?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

What are the functions of the LOBBY tokens on the Lobefy project?
As far as I know, LOBY tokens can be used for various purposes such as crowdfunding campaigns, marketplace spending, and for peer-to-peer transactions.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

Are you sure this token will survive and can compete with other tokens?
Being able to survive or not this project depends on the team's strategy. If there are no actions or responses that show progress, this project will not be able to survive or compete with other tokens. I guess.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

Is there a bonus for those who register on this project? if yes, how much bonuses is given and is there a time limit for that?
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

Why is only 5% allocated for public sales?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

Why is only 5% allocated for public sales?
If it's not mistaken, the total supply of LOBBY tokens is 10 billion. It seems like the allocation of 5% is not a small amount. I guess.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:56:07 AM

What value does Lobefy offer to the community to increase the contribution of it's members?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

What value does Lobefy offer to the community to increase the contribution of it's members?
A driving force at Lobefy is their purpose to provide communities with an opportunity for betterment. They aim to enhance a small action via the magnified effort of in-kind investors. Funding these projects is the first step in creating a positive ripple effect. A collection of small actions leads to a progressively larger difference in improving their global community. Maybe so.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Is there any difference between the crowdfunding system that Lobefy developed with other crowdfunding systems?
From what I read, their main differences are cost and accountability. At Lobefy, they do not demand the percentage of projects to advertise, reach their goals, or request fees to donate. All direct contributions to the project they promised and all projects were asked to provide evidence of the funds they used. Thanks to blockchain technology, general ledgers will be available for everyone to verify.
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:57:20 PM

If there are investors who are interested in the Lobefy project where should he contact the organizer of this project? because as we know very little information about the team.
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

If there are investors who are interested in the Lobefy project where should he contact the organizer of this project? because as we know very little information about the team.
Maybe the investor might contact the organizer through the Lobby website, or also through social media, or online means that Lobefy provides.
Are you sure you will get feedback from all the online tools provided by Lobefy? because so far it's only been quiet where there is no movement of all online facilities made by Lobefy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: