Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4401 times)
radnom (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Blockchain Marketing: tokensuite.io

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

*** Lobefy Token ***

LOBY is an ERC-20 utility token based on the Ethereum Blockchain that is used in all transactions within the Lobefy ecosystem. LOBY tokens can be used for multiple purposes such as crowdfunding campaigns, marketplace spending, and for peer to peer transactions.

*** Briefing ***

* Crowdfunding

Crowdfunding globally revolutionized how startups and entrepreneurs approach business. It has opened the doors to those who otherwise could not have proceeded developing their dreams. Until now however, project donors have not been able to follow the development and outcome of the projects they fund. Current technology allows the integration of social media communities to expand the power of the crowdfunding model. The Lobefy ecosystem integrates a real time video stream to create an instant live community sharing and contributing to the dreams of everyone.

* Problem we are solving

Until now, social media was based on profiting from data taken from its users. Crowdfunding sites are centralized organizations that charge fees and you never know where your donations are being spent. On Lobefy’s decentralized platform, users will own their data and are able to follow the distributions of crowdfunding campaigns. This increases transparency, promotes community involvement and reduces the project failure rate.

* How are we different from others

There are many different crowdfunding sites to choose from. Lobefy provides variable settings for whether your projects reach benchmarks for funding and rewards and we allow versatility of many types of projects, support requests, ventures and interests. Our main difference is fees and accountability. At Lobefy, we demand no percentage for projects to advertise, reach their goal or require any fees to donate. All contributions go directly to the project they are pledged to and all projects are required to provide proof of how the funds were used. Thanks to blockchain technology, the public ledger will be available for all to verify.

* Benefits of blockchain technology

Access and transparency to resource distributions increases credibility and community trust throughout the Lobefy ecosystem. This results in higher levels of project contributions and greater public involvement.

Project resource distribution is easily accessible to everyone and inspires the community members to become part of a growing movement.
Smart contract voting enables the community to vote on project outcomes.
Audit project expenses from inception to completion on a trustless ledger.

crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Hello

If you need quality Russian translation and moderation, contact me please.

Best regards.
AndreiYoung

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

How many tokens were issued?
Above it has been explained that the total supply of tokens is 10 billion LOBY tokens.
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:50:34 AM

How many Softcap and Hardcap are the targets of Lobefy tokens so far?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:54:38 AM

Where I can find the roadmap sir?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

When did the pre-sale start?
Yes, pre-sales have started ?
because I don't see a countdown.
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

10 Billion LOBBY tokens, that's a lot of supply. What happens if not all tokens are sold?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

By the way, where did this project come from?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Who are the teams behind this project? because I can't find it.
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Does this project have an official website to observe? Because I can't find anywhare.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

LOBY is an ERC-20 utility token based on the Ethereum Blockchain that is used in all transactions within the Lobefy ecosystem.

Does it mean that users will spend btc/eth/fiat to crowdfund the project but funds will be automatically converted in your LOBY token for transactions? And do you have some real plan to attract good projects and investors?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

Does this project have an official website to observe? Because I can't find anywhare.
This is the official site of Lobefy http://www.lobefy.io
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:38:22 PM

How many Softcap and Hardcap are the targets of Lobefy tokens so far?
Their Softcap is $ 5 Million and their Hardcap is $ 55 Million. And so far they have exceeded their Softcap target of around 42% towards the targeted Hardcap. That's what I know.
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

By the way, where did this project come from?
When look at from their twitter their location is in the United States.
keinelaa

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:44:56 PM

If I may to know how many members of the Lobefy community? and are there any projects under development?
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

So far there is no one teams to answer all questions. Why?
MachNotMark

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:59:26 PM

I guess some of the questions that have already existed have an answer on the official website.
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

I guess some of the questions that have already existed have an answer on the official website.
Are you part of the team Sir?
strongke

Activity: 369
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

LOBEFY  project I think is nice because prefer the speed of transactions and easy in usage hopefully this project can get support from investors
MachNotMark

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:29 PM

Are you part of the team Sir?
No, I'm not part of the team. Just want to help straighten your questions. It's very unfortunate that this project doesn't include the address of their official site so that people ask questions that don't need to be submitted.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: