Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4401 times)
BigDarma

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

Actually how does the Lobefy system work? Anyone knows?
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:20:12 PM

As I know this project is quite interesting, especially for global good and lack of funds, you can join this project to get funding support so that the projects being worked on can be completed. Maybe like that.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

As I know this project is quite interesting, especially for global good and lack of funds, you can join this project to get funding support so that the projects being worked on can be completed. Maybe like that.
What is meant by a "global good"? Maybe it can be explained in more detail.
YaoShang

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:27:53 PM

Maybe like a project that can benefit all living things. As disaster relief, feed hungry communities, medical missions, clean beaches and rivers, etc.
BigDarma

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Maybe like a project that can benefit all living things. As disaster relief, feed hungry communities, medical missions, clean beaches and rivers, etc.
Looks like you have good enough knowledge about this project. Do you know of any special conditions to be a funds support for projects that are in need of donation assistance?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

Looks like you have good enough knowledge about this project. Do you know of any special conditions to be a funds support for projects that are in need of donation assistance?
I only know from what I read from websites and whitepaper, nothing more. And related to that I have not found the answer.
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:09:51 PM

It's rather difficult to understand the concept of this project because of the limited information provided. I guess.
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

It's rather difficult to understand the concept of this project because of the limited information provided. I guess.
Yes, it's true, because readers can't see information about the team's background. What do you think, are you sure this project will attract cryptocurrency users, especially investors?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

Yes, it's true, because readers can't see information about the team's background. What do you think, are you sure this project will attract cryptocurrency users, especially investors?
I can't predict but wait and see, whether this project will develop in the future or not.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:15:10 PM

Had crossed my mind because of seeing the current situation, is this project still running or has it been abandoned by the owner?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:15:00 PM

Had crossed my mind because of seeing the current situation, is this project still running or has it been abandoned by the owner?
Why are you thinking like that? may I know the reason? because I think this projek is fine.
As I said before, because when viewed from the current situation it seems no response at all given by the team, from the beginning the ANN was posted until now there's no a representative of the team present here, on the social media they have created also there's no news update about this project, and most surprisingly until now no one knows who  the owner of this project is, so it's as if this project has been abandoned. And I wanna know why do you feel that this project is fine?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:34:44 PM

Why are you thinking like that? may I know the reason? because I think this projek is fine.
As I said before, because when viewed from the current situation it seems no response at all given by the team, from the beginning the ANN was posted until now there's no a representative of the team present here, on the social media they have created also there's no news update about this project, and most surprisingly until now no one knows who  the owner of this project is, so it's as if this project has been abandoned. And I wanna know why do you feel that this project is fine?
I think so because until now the official website of Lobefy is still accessible, which means there are still people managing this project. So there's nothing to worry about.
That's it?
I think you have a more reasonable answer with a technical explanation. It seems this's just a waste of time.  Sad
GrahamHood

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

What solutions did the Lobefy project offer in overcoming the problems faced by this project?
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:54:28 AM

What solutions did the Lobefy project offer in overcoming the problems faced by this project?
Until now, social media was based on profiting from data taken from its users. Crowdfunding sites are centralized organizations that charge high fees and you never know how your donations are being spent. On Lobefy’s decentralized platform, users will own their data and are able to follow the campaign milestones in real-time. This increases transparency, promotes community involvement and reduces the project failure rate.
That's what I got from Lobefy website.
HarryJoett

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:26:37 AM

Until now there is no news about the price per 1 LOBY token? Does anyone know?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

Until now there is no news about the price per 1 LOBY token? Does anyone know?
Maybe this token is not for trade, but it's only used to make donations to the Lobefy community.
If so, what for Lobefy held up token sale?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Does this project require KYC to register?
keinelaa

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

So far there has been no KYC discussion on the website and whitepaper, so it seems that it's not needed.
keinelaa

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

So far there has been no KYC discussion on the website and whitepaper, so it seems that it's not needed.
Have you ever tried registering to be part of this project?
Not yet. Why you asking? Are you looking some information or something?
YaoShang

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

Are you sure LOBY token will survive and can compete with other tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: