Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:43:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4411 times)
YaoShang

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

Are there provisions regarding the limit of the amount of funds donated to a project?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:04:04 AM

Every project usually has a specific direction, what area is the target of this project?
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

For projects that have received funding until the project can be completed, is it obligatory to return the funds?
I don't think so, because as far as I know crowdfunding aims to raise funds to be donated to certain parties with certain criteria or requirements. Maybe so.
YaoShang

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:51:21 AM

For projects that have received funding until the project can be completed, is it obligatory to return the funds?
I don't think so, because as far as I know crowdfunding aims to raise funds to be donated to certain parties with certain criteria or requirements. Maybe so.
If so what benefits do the funders get? Is it just to help members of the community or what?
When viewed from the concept of Lobefy, it seems that this project is more towards social assistance to move towards a better world. So there is no profit given to funders. I think so.
YaoShang

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:28:01 PM

If so what benefits do the funders get? Is it just to help members of the community or what?
When viewed from the concept of Lobefy, it seems that this project is more towards social assistance to move towards a better world. So there is no profit given to funders. I think so.
But is the donation given specifically for members of the Lobefy community or it can be outside the Lobefy community? Do you know about that?
I don't know for sure, but my assumption which can only use Lobefy crowdfunding platform, is only registered on the Lobefy project.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

What underlies the creation of this project idea?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Why did you choose blockchain technology on this project?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:12:10 PM

Why did you choose blockchain technology on this project?
As I know access and transparency to resource distribution increases credibility and community trust throughout the Lobefy ecosystem. This results in higher levels of project contributions and greater public involvement. Project resource distribution is easily accessible to everyone and inspires the community members to become part of a growing movement. Smart contract voting enables the community to vote on project outcomes.
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

How much confidence do you have if projects with concepts like this can be accepted among cryptocurrency users?
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

How much confidence do you have if projects with concepts like this can be accepted among cryptocurrency users?
Basically this concept is quite interesting because it encourages various communities to be more sensitive to the surroundings, but if the concept can be explained more specifically it might be glimpsed from various circles. I guess.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:50:15 PM

From the 10 billion total supply why only 5% allocated for public sales?
keinelaa

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:10:21 PM

I think 5% from 10 billion, that's not a small allocation. Even then it's not necessarily sold out considering the simplicity of the concept description given by the team.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:20:34 PM

I think 5% from 10 billion, that's not a small allocation. Even then it's not necessarily sold out considering the simplicity of the concept description given by the team.
Looks like you are a bit pessimistic about this project?
keinelaa

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

Looks like you are a bit pessimistic about this project?
Not really. It's just a little surprised why on the website and also the whitepaper I can't find the team's profile and also the roadmap, that might be used as an assessment for this project.
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:14:26 AM

When this token will be launching to public?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

Where I can talk directly to the Lobefy team? Anyone knows?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:52 AM

Is there something you want to talk about privately with the team?
Yeah absolutely. By the way do you know where is it?
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

Is there something you want to talk about privately with the team?
Yeah absolutely. By the way do you know where is it?
I'm not really sure, but if you still want to try you can send PM via their Facebook or Twitter and hopefully they read and reply your message.
It sounded inconclusive, even though they listed telegrams but were not accessible. But thanks for the advice.
YaoShang

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

I've read the whitepaper twice, but I still can't understand in detail the concept of this project. Am I not aware or this project is truly extraordinary? Smiley
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:15:53 AM

I've read the whitepaper twice, but I still can't understand in detail the concept of this project. Am I not aware or this project is truly extraordinary? Smiley
How many pages have you read? and have you also opened the Lobefy official site?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: