Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 09:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBEFY - Decentralized Crowdfunding Social Media Platform  (Read 4411 times)
Lonelly_Mode

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:32:42 AM

What are the difficulties faced in implementing blockchain technology on this project?
keinelaa

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:39:14 AM

Why does the official website or whitepaper look so simple and a lot of information that can't be obtained such as the absence of a roadmap and who are the teams involved in this project?
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:43:26 AM

When the token enters the market, how will the team try to keep the price of the LOBY tokens from falling dramatically?
YaoShang

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:16 AM

How to participate in this project?
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:55:07 AM

From what I read you can register on the Lobefy official website.
YaoShang

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

That's it?
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

That's it?
Yes, maybe for more details you can directly visit the official website at http://www.lobefy.io
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

On the website there is an option to buy tokens. What coins are received to buy LOBY tokens?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:28:50 AM

On the website there is an option to buy tokens. What coins are received to buy LOBY tokens?
It looks like only BTC and ETH, because only the two coin logos are listed there. Maybe.
keinelaa

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

What did investors get from funding a project? Are there promised benefits or what are the ways to share the results?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

Actually how does the Lobefy system work? Anyone knows?
As I know that if you have a project that's quite interesting, especially for the good in the global and lack of funds, you can join this project to get funding support so that the project being worked on can be completed. Maybe like that.
HarryJoett

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:15:26 PM

As I know that if you have a project that's quite interesting, especially for the good in the global and lack of funds, you can join this project to get funding support so that the project being worked on can be completed. Maybe like that.
What is meant by a "good in the global"? Maybe it can be explained in more detail.
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

What is meant by a "good in the global"? Maybe it can be explained in more detail.
Maybe like a project that can benefit all living things. As Disaster relief, Feed the hungry communities, Medical Missions, Beach and river clean up, etc.
MachNotMark

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Maybe like a project that can benefit all living things. As Disaster relief, Feed the hungry communities, Medical Missions, Beach and river clean up, etc.
Looks like you have enough about this project. Do you know of any special conditions to be a funds support for projects that are in need of donation assistance?
Lonelly_Mode

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

Looks like you have enough about this project. Do you know of any special conditions to be a funds support for projects that are in need of donation assistance?
I only know from what I've read from the website and the whitepaper, nothing more. And related to that I haven't found the answer. Maybe here any someone knows that?
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

It's rather difficult to understand the concept of this project due to the limited information provided.
AndreiYoung

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

It's rather difficult to understand the concept of this project due to the limited information provided.
Yes, it's true. Especially as readers can't see information about the team's background. Are you sure you will attract cryptocurrency users, especially investors?
GrahamHood

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

Yes, it's true. Especially as readers can't see information about the team's background. Are you sure you will attract cryptocurrency users, especially investors?
Just wait and see how this project will progress in the future.
keinelaa

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:13:23 AM

What impact does this project have on cryptocurrency development?
BigDarma

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:39:16 AM

In general, I think it has a positive impact on the development of the crypto world, because crypto users increasingly have many choices to invest besides adding insight.
Adding insight can be, but investing without knowing what projects are being developed, I don't think so.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: