Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:09:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 11461 times)
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:15:25 AM

Hey retard, you forgot to add my avatar in this bad photoshop LOL

In addition, I don't show my online status.

~BCX~

That is so funny.  

On a different note.  I am completely amazed at Auroracoin's resilience.  I was sure it would be practically at 0.0000000.... right now.  It is steadily going down, but has totally burned away as I thought.   Not nearly as many people dumping as I had thought.  Considering there isn't any place to actually spend them in Iceland, the only useful thing to do with them at the moment is dump.  Sooo, what is going on?  No, army of Chinese hackers managed to get through into Iceland's IP addresses yet?

That was the moment that AUR just lost the tiny, tiny, tiny bit of credibility it might have once had....
What is going on is a load of badly burned investors who can't / won't face the facts and get out of AUR while they still have a small percentage of their initial stake.
Anyone who buys into AUR from here on in.....I've got some Gaelcoin for sale, if u want a change of country  Grin

Why do you think that photoshop was done by an Auroracoin supporter?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: