Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:32:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on bounty  (Read 1349 times)
mhdrcchal

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

Before you participate on bounty you must read some rules dude.
Because different project different rules, some bounty use ERC-20 and some bounty use Wallet from bounty project.
Or If you was right you can report this problem to bounty manager .

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

The rules of campaigns and games always have clear information. If you do not receive a bonus you have made a mistake or you have not been loyal in the campaigns.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
Usually i don't get any thing and i don't have a big balance
And i need to help if you can

in bounty, this kind of works or a simple task everyday. it needs a lot of patience when it comes to getting rewards from the team. because this is not a joke project. it needs a lot of time to make a right plan and moves to be success in the future.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

This problem is not only your but you should have to be more cautious at the time of choosing the bounty work. And, one thing you should know here is you have to contact them after finishing of the work and the ICO. They never contact you.
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:30:14 PM

You need to find a legit bounty before taking part in it. It is normal that due to such bad market conditions, a lot of ICOs are not meeting their funding goals and leave hunters without payments. Make a great investigation before starting to promote any ICO.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:43:23 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way

Some bounty tokens are given after the project is successfull. It takes at least three to four months to get tokens. Unsuccessful projects dont give payments. That is why we have to ve diligent in choosing projects.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Hi guys
Before you can be sure if your inability to get paid is as a result of not following instructions, first ask or confirm from other participants if they were paid.
If eventually, you were the only person that wasn't paid, then you need to check your mistakes.
If others too were not paid, it means the bounty should be suspected of scam.
BGanio

Activity: 128

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:07:22 PM

I thınk you should read carefully the bounty managers message. They can have some additional requests for that tokens maybe. or maybe you are choosing the scam bounties .these can cause that kind of problem.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

As for the Bounties nowadays everyone has lots of problems nowadays in this direction. Personally I participated in lots of bounties and it seems to me that I did everything correctly, but somewhere was not attentive enough. It is better to follow the news in the Telegram groups of that projects, where you participate in the bounty campaign. It is very important.
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:29:06 PM

sometimes every bounty has rules that must be followed, many bounty hunters lose gifts because they don't follow the rules
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Hi guys

Maybe the ico of your bounty not yet finished, because usually every bounties distribution are starts when its ico finished.
Well, you can ask further to the bounty manager.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

Hi guys

The bounty payments aren't automatic, usually you should waiting at least 2 weeks or a whole month until they start the distribution. In addition, you have to select carefully the ICO project before joining its bounty campaign, because there are a lot of scammy projects.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

It depends on what exactly you mean by the words that you get a little.  After all, all projects have a different pool, maybe because of this, or maybe you are not correctly fulfilling any bounty conditions!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

I think there are specific complaint channels for every bounty before and after distribution, if you feel you are cheated there are rooms for complaints and resolutions, most bounty managers do that, that is why it is good to choose a reputable bounty manager before participating. In case an issue of unfair distribution like this occur, they will help sort it out and see every participant is treated fairly, project not meeting target and exchange listing issues and price is out of their control

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

Good topic, but it would not be bad to indicate the names of projects that did not pay you rewards. And if so Kaji begins to blame everyone without justification, then the world will plunge into chaos

Unfortunately, every day there are more and more projects with fraud. And the trouble is that people trust them and lose their money on them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

Read the rules carefully, not all the bounty report is submit in the thread, most of the bounties now are form report. Make sure before you joined any of bounty campaign you read all the informations, rules and regulations if you didnt follow the rules you cant get stakes and the end no bounty rewards. And one thing always check your username in the spreadsheets
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

Hi guys

If you are serious about bounty hunting, half of the battle is keeping good, clean clerical records.

Because each bounty has different aspects and rules, it's important to create a system to keep the most important differences unique to that bounty front and center where you eyes will hit it after opening the file.

You will see this when you make an attempt to manage 30+ bounty campaigns at once.  You won't have time to re-read all the rules every day, and will need a system highlighting the points for easy reference.

Once you start keeping meticulous details of your work, it is then you will notice the various shortcomings for the campaigns you are involved with, and avoid ones in the future that 'ring' the same way the first time you see them.

And, apart from all that, likely less than 40% payout in the end when it's all over.

From a different angle, you need to sign up for 300+ airdrops in order to receive 100 payments - and even then most will amount to under a dollar.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

in my opinion you better talk to a bounty manager and ask him why you don't get your tokens. I think there must be something that makes you not get tokens from the bounty that you follow.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

You know, it usually takes a lot of time from the start of the Bounty campaign to the tokens distribution, so patience is the key. Some projects can turn out into scam, so you will never get the tokens for your job.
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink Study generosity carefully. See the team and the product bounty. Only your own analysis will help you. Cool

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: