Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:46:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on bounty  (Read 1349 times)
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
Usually i don't get any thing and i don't have a big balance
And i need to help if you can
For a start, try to read carefully the conditions of holding the bounty of the company. I was often excluded due to inattention at different stages due to non-fulfillment of conditions. For example, left the chat or exceeded the number of tweets or posts per day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Bounty campaigns have made it harder to make money. Because there are so many people, the amount per person is unfortunately very funny. Obviously, it started to look like a waste of time.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:40:44 AM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way

Be careful in joining bounty campaign because there are a lot of scam bounty campaign in the bounty and airdrop section, maybe you have been join an scam bounty campaign that is why you are not receive any payment from them.

You need to learn first how to understand whether the bounty program is possible scam or not and avoid those project to earn money.

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:44:35 PM

Hi guys
I guess you have joined scam bounty that is why you didn't receive your token or you have joined worthless bounty I mean a bounty that isn't successfull in their ICO that's why you received a small amount of token

best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

Hi guys

Sometimes it takes more time to receive payment from bounty, you have to read instructions very carefully unless they are not scam. If there are some troubles, I Try to contact with the admins and be attentive to them.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:16:24 AM

Hi guys

Before joining bounty campaign make own research first on which project are good that can make  a good amount of income in the near future. Be careful in joining bounties because there are a lot of scam now.

Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:42:52 AM

When taking part in bounty campaigns, it is important to fulfill all the specified conditions, perform the required amount of work, do not do multi-accounts, and you will be rewarded by complying with the rules of this campaign.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Hi guys
It is not that you do not receive, depending on the project you join, on average 2 to 3 months after the end of the campaign they will issue tokens to the campaign participants bonus, so do not worry, You will receive good money for your work, good health.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

1.make sure you dont join to scam projects by checking their information and their ICO
2.try to join only projects with good bounty managers
3.be patient , many of the pays some weeks after ICO
4.make sure you do bounties as their rule says and check your progress in spreadsheet .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

1.make sure you dont join to scam projects by checking their information and their ICO
4.make sure you do bounties as their rule says and check your progress in spreadsheet .
I really agree with you, but unfortunately most of them delay distribution and sometimes our pay is not worth this year's bounty program

Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

I really agree with you, but unfortunately most of them delay distribution and sometimes our pay is not worth this year's bounty program
Always check rules, to avoid waste of time. Think of it as a real job and find ways to determine if it's a legit one. Check team, the project itself and capabilities.

rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:00:22 PM

Hi guys

Maybe because the bounty project you joined was just a piece of shit of project in the bounties mate. Or could be scam ico which is not good were all of your effort became useless or turned into nothing. I think you need to check it very well the project before partaking to their campaign. Unless you don't know how to find out the legit or good ico campaign project.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

You should ask your desire bounty managers about this issue and I think if you read their pinned post from the bounty group then you will get an idea about what's going on there! Most of the successful ICO stopped distribution for the bounty hunters, some ICO locked bounty tokens, some projects are extending bounty payment day! For this reason, you are not getting rewards. If you work properly then you have stakes in the spreadsheet, right?
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:00:11 AM

Hi guys

in my opinion you don't do what is charged by the bounty project that you follow so you don't get a prize. for example, the project charges you to fill out KYC, but you miss it. I had such experience before. follow their telegram channel to get information

princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

Hi guys

in my opinion you don't do what is charged by the bounty project that you follow so you don't get a prize. for example, the project charges you to fill out KYC, but you miss it. I had such experience before. follow their telegram channel to get information
I think to get prize on bounty must meet the rules applied by the bounty project, because that is the rule for receiving prizes. yes like filling KYC or other. if you don't want to follow or miss the rules in the bounty project, your prize is will lost or receive nothing.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

I'm very surprised while reading this for the fact that you said you don't receive while you do your work accordingly. I'm very sure, something must be wrong somewhere, in the sense that you are the one getting it wrong either one way or the other. No bounty campaign that had paid you, them check it properly
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

most do not receive prizes from the bounty program because you are not careful in the weekly report on the gift of the site that has rules, I used to be like that and both of them must use KYC to get prizes. using KYC must be very thorough on projects that will give us gifts, now fear our identity is used by irresponsible people because now bounties are mostly scams.

marinaborny

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:40:57 PM

It would be best to Do more research before participating on any bounty, ask questions to make sure that your effort won`t be a waste in the end.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

You need to read rules and do exactly as they asked for it , and if you didn't receive your stakes you need to contact with its bounty manager and if it wasn't convincing , you should contact to one of DT members with evidences to give him/her negative trust .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Hi guys
Maybe you forget to do some rules in the bounty or you participate in wrong bounty that cant give you high reward.  That's why its important that you study and read it all about the bounty or the pro that you want participate.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: