Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on bounty  (Read 1349 times)
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
Usually i don't get any thing and i don't have a big balance
And i need to help if you can

You can  immediately check  if  your  not doing  the right   thing in your task  by checking  your stakes  weekly and by that  you can immediately ask  bounty manager or  admin what's  wrong so  that  you can  correct it  as soon as possible    and also  following the instruction  is factor   of  the  bounty campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way

You can  immediately check  if  your  not doing  the right   thing in your task  by checking  your stakes  weekly and by that  you can immediately ask  bounty manager or  admin what's  wrong.
first thing we have to do was read bounty rules carefully.dont miss even one point, it could make our work useless and did not receive our reward.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Hi guys
Most possible answer is the bounty you participated in turned into scam project. Almost 80 percent of bounties nowadays are scam thats why you have to be very careful when choosing bounty.

Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

Hi guys

Just have patience and give time to the team doing their job because as I understand the situation , they give priority the investors sold their tokens in the exchange , that's why tokens destribution of bounty hunters was always delayed .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

Hi guys

I think it depends on the project and when they will give the rewards to their participants. Many projects distribute the rewards after the ICO finished and many bounty hunters receive their rewards so they can sell it to convert into ethereum. But many projects become scam because they cannot get many investors for their project. So you should be careful to join as the bounty hunters, and you need to read their details before you join and make sure that you can choose the right ICO.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

What campaigns do you take part in? Signature, socials or content? Usually, the highest percent of rejects can be found in content creation. You should improve your writing quality then.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

I also lost a lot of awards. The reason is that I did not follow the news in telegrams, social networks and the main topic. I participate in many projects, so I don't have time. I need to rectify the situation and be careful not to get upset. Maybe you have the same reason?
Maybe you are one of the many people who have experienced something like this, the manager does have the authority that must be followed and obeyed. So that have the right to decide about giving gifts or not. Be patient and stay motivated in following the bounty campaign. And make this experience a valuable experience, so it doesn't happen again. There are still many opportunities present for all of us.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Hi guys
You should be selective to choose bounty programs. Failed ICO will never pay you because they don't have enough fund to pay bounty hunters. FInd the best ICO you can youse bountyportals and bountyplatform.io. I am not sure about bounty0x and bountyhunters.io. they are both but never earn payment from the platform.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:58:58 AM

I think the best course of action for you to take is to communicate with the bounty manager. They always respond on telegram group chat. You can also check if you pass all of the requirements to be given a stake or if the distribution has been done. If its done, then you file a dispute by means sending a pm directly do the manager.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

Hi guys
Very first selecting a good ico is must, for that you can check by ico rating site and study well by your self. Then secondly follow all the rules made by bounty managers.

If all goes well definately you will receive your tokens . Smiley
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

Hi guys

First and foremost you have to check if you are qualified to join the campaign like there are projects that even the age of the participant's social media account matters. You have to strictly follow the rules and also the given task even the deadline of each report and the hashtags for each share and retweet are often times included in the rules. And make sure as well that your name is included in the spreadsheet.
siorapokk
Copper Member

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

You need to follow the rules, because if you make something false, you won't get any rewards. it could be a simple rule, to space your retweets/reports at least with one hour. Some people do not read the rules and make ten retweets in one day.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:20:25 PM

Hi guys
You are not alone in this case, I also experience this on my previous campaign, that was a lesson to learn I began to take this a challenge, not disappointed and do what others do in order the incident will not be repeated.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Hi guys

Are you the only one who doesn't get coins from all the participants? Maybe you should write this question to the team and specify when the distribution of coins will be. They usually drag it out for a few months, or you really did something wrong.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

I guess you dont normally read the rules of the bounty well. When you follow the rules specified you will sure earn some tokens
Umuoji

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Do the right bounties because there are lots of fake ones out there and also follow the rules of the bounty
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

Hi guys
The experience that I got, not all the bounties that I participated in received prizes from the program, all depends on the project we chose, and it also had to be careful in choosing it also follow the rules that have been set by the bounty manager, but if you have done the rules that have been set, you can try asking the bounty manager via their official telegram,

Whisper555

Activity: 168

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

Hi guys
The rules for conducting a bounty campaign usually state that tokens will be credited within 2-3 weeks after the end of ICO. How much time has passed in your case? Read carefully the topic of the bounty campaign of this project on the forum, maybe they have changed the conditions? Contact support, telegram chat with your problem.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

Hi guys
Please provide the name of the project for which you did not receive the bonus. I will check for you why. Are you sure you meet the minimum requirements to join a campaign? At the end of the campaign you check your wallet. Because many scammers use your information to register again with another purse.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:20:37 PM

There are many reasons which could cause that situation.
These examples are common for ICO and preICO bounties: ICO is not over or it is prolonged, ICO didn't reach soft cap, ICO is scam, bounty distribution is not over, bounty manager didn't do their job correctly, maybe you didn't do your job correctly.
All you can do is ask bounty manager what is problem with distribution of rewards on bounty telegram of that particular project if they have it and don't spam main chat or group.
If you don't know which bounties you did, all you can do in that situation is just waiting for rewards.

Good luck bounty hunter!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: