Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on bounty  (Read 1349 times)
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

Perhaps you are not carefully reading the terms of the bounty campaign, or they have changed in the process. I advise you to look more often at the first page of the bounty thread, as well as to follow the information in the telegram bounty group.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

It will be better and more efficient if you ask directly to the project manager that you follow and examine some of the rules. I am currently participating in the ORGANICCO Bounty. And I hope the manager will definitely be committed, and I am sure the project that I am currently following will succeed.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
Usually i don't get any thing and i don't have a big balance
And i need to help if you can

Because you have to do a lot of work. I make a goal lists bounty programs. And I do a lot of work for them. Of course, if you only keep a subscription company, you will not earn much. Yes, and I rarely use Twitter.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

I advise you very carefully to read the conditions of the bounty program in which you participate, perhaps you do not fulfill some of the conditions of this program. It is best to write a personal letter to the manager who created this bounty program. You can also go to the official telegram channel of this project and ask the administrator about the bounty program!
That is the very best strategy that every bitcoiner do so that they will know the flow and they can dollow the exact direction that the bounty required. Every project it has platform to be set and this will be need to follow by everyone so that their will be a smpoth flow of the process.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

Your problem probably lies in the fact that you are not properly studying the tasks that need to be done and try to follow the table every week, if you are not given awards, then write to the bounty manager and they will answer what the problem is, correct your mistakes and do everything right!

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
It's a pity if you don't get anything from the bounty program. indeed many of the campaign managers did not do their jobs correctly but not a few campaign participants cheated so that they harmed others. if you are really a bounty hunter and you do work here, I suggest dividing your time from viewing reports and writing reports with your own schedule.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

I think there's nothing too special about that,  is either you failed to abide by the rules given by the bounty managers although not all managers seems nice when it come to distribution if happened they are given to distribute it. And another thing is either you mistaking your username spelling that can bct or telegram if mandatory to join,try check them again

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

Hope you read the procedures properly before you applied. So many bounties need follow up through their bounty telegram group to be informed for any changes .  also know that some bounties take a very long time to be distrbuted

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:07:39 PM

I also lost a lot of awards. The reason is that I did not follow the news in telegrams, social networks and the main topic. I participate in many projects, so I don't have time. I need to rectify the situation and be careful not to get upset. Maybe you have the same reason?
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:10:23 PM

I advise you very carefully to read the conditions of the bounty program in which you participate, perhaps you do not fulfill some of the conditions of this program. It is best to write a personal letter to the manager who created this bounty program. You can also go to the official telegram channel of this project and ask the administrator about the bounty program!
Read the rules before filling out any campaign support subscriptions. Keep in mind that many managers always follow the rules and that you violate or fail to meet requirements you maybe removed from their campaign.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:18:41 PM

I guess you are not always following the bounty after the ICO ends, whenever you are doing bounty and the bounty ends, always follow them on their telegram group or any of their media outlet and this will allow you to always stay informed about the latest news regarding the bounty distribution and always check your stakes on a weekly basis.

ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:22:59 PM

Hi guys
It's a pity if you don't get anything from the bounty program. indeed many of the campaign managers did not do their jobs correctly but not a few campaign participants cheated so that they harmed others. if you are really a bounty hunter and you do work here, I suggest dividing your time from viewing reports and writing reports with your own schedule.
Because of that we need to double check our name and stakes on spreadsheet, since there are so many participant that will be handle by campaign manager, surely sometime there will be a miscalculation.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

Maybe you just choose the wrong projects. You should study it more carefully before you start participating in the bounty. You can always ask questions about the project in its chat in telegram to learn more. Also, do not forget that now the market is going through bad times and therefore with payments on bounty, too, not so good.

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:44:15 PM

Please read carefully the term and condition of that project for you that you post be qualified and make it sure that your eth or btc wallet was correct because if it doesn't  surely you didn't  receive the token or stakes. One more thing why you didn't  receive your token that project you joined was a scam just like what happen to me so now make it sure that project is a time and always communicate to the bounty manager and to the official telegram group for you to ask that problem.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

First make sure you're doing everything right by constantly checking spreadsheet rules and talking to the manager in the appropriate channel where necessary. Also, currently bounties aren't lucrative as they used to be so it's also another reason why we see such things happening.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:20:03 PM

To get a good reward, not garbage you will have to study the project well. It also matters how much time you spend on it. I think you can make it work.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:29:07 PM

In my opinion, I've also experienced things like you. what I'm doing is reporting my post on their group bounty telegram that my stake hasn't been counted. There they say if I have read all the rules that have been made. So, one of the reasons why you don't get tokens might be that you don't read all the rules. If there is already, maybe they forget you and you need to remind them. Usually the bounty uses a telegram as a place for complaints from bounty participants.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:36:09 PM

Hi guys
There are some thing you do not get right that you do not know you don't get right. Every bounty has its instructions, you might not be following the instructions accordingly. So always try to pay attention to that area and see what happens in your subsequent bounties.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Hi guys

Instructions must be followed carefully
You are must following the spreadsheet weekly
Many campaigns record rewards weekly
You communicate with the Campaign Manager via Telegram.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

Hi guys
I think you have to review all the terms, instructions, and procedures. We need to understand carefully all the instructions given by the Moderator or Bounty Managers to be able to have stakes. Then you have to check for updates through their BOUNTY and TELEGRAM announcements. I am sure that you will get the stakes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: