Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:35:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on bounty  (Read 1349 times)
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

Is the project a scam?
Try to look at the Bounty Campaign spreadsheet, is there your name there? and try asking the campaign manager, why don't you accept Tokens or Coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

You must check in the spreadsheet if you have any stake for the work that you are doing every week, if no you have to ask your bounty manager..Take note also that not all bounty campaigns are paying, they turned out to be scam

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

to avoid you losing in every gift that you follow hope to read every existing rule,
so that you can get rewards if you follow the rules, and if you don't follow the
rules you will only do the work without being paid, or given reward.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

You can ask to bounty manager why don't you get a reward? but with a note that you obey every rule that you have agreed before taking part with the bounty campaign. Make sure your name is in the spreadsheet, you can see it again. Most participants ignore each bounty campaign rule and they don't update the information provided by the bounty manager, so it is necessary for each participant to join the bounty campaign group such as the telegram group.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
Usually i don't get any thing and i don't have a big balance
And i need to help if you can
You better message the campaign manager and ask what is your fault for not receiving a reward because sometimes you do what you know is right but not really as the manager see. He is the one who can tell why you dont receive a coin, maybe you follow the rules but it dont qualify at all.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:19:54 AM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
If what you are saying is true then I believed you are hardworking since you always do it right away. All l can say to you is, you need to hang on and continue doing bounty. Also study the project and the team you are going to join. Sooner or later lady luck will bring you good fortune.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

Hi guys

You might not follow the rules with right way
Any bounty has different rules.
If you only one don't get payment after bounty and other people already received coins.
Just wait,and  if  you still not getting paid,YOU BREAK THE RULES.
Read the rules carefully before you join bounty campaign.
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

Hi guys

This could be for a variety of reasons such as a project failing to raise its softcap, a disagreement between the project team and the manager of the campaign, failing to make the appropriate reports, or providing the wrong details such as incorrect email or wallet address

If its not any of those then check the status of the distribution in the bounty group or contact the campaign manager directly to follow up and always ensure you've submitted all the necessary details including KYC (if that is required) and have checked the final results in the spreadsheet to ensure your stakes have been properly allocated once the campaign is complete

Keep in mind that distribution can sometimes take months not just weeks so be patient in that regard

lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:44:41 AM

Before you do some actual job, check the spreadsheet on the campaign you joined in and check if you're qualified and accepted or maybe you just joined on a "scam" bounty!. Akso check the pay date, they usually pay after the crowdsale and it can take a long time.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:50:13 AM

I think you should also consider the stand of the ICO of the Bounty since bounty campaigns are used as a way of marketing, if the ICO did not meet it's goal in the end of the sale then sorry to say but you don't also get your bounty as well. Or maybe they still held the bounty funds and not yet been distributed that is why you can't see it in your wallet.

Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

It's important for you to learn about the project before joining bounty campaign. Not all of project will be successful so you must join potential project if not you will receive non-valuable token, even no token.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

I have to wonder some effort those participating bounty they pursue all they can wether some are not succeed. About that isn't succeed learning more is on the next part will apply. On that way continue work is their options to make an successful path.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:14:11 AM

Joining in the bounty programs is a great task to be done.Mostly of the bounty hunters needs extra precaution in doing it.Follow the rules and regulations of the program and continously monitor the updates of the moderators.In order to avoid some issues like this.
Check always your wallet address for security purposes.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

Hi guys

Sometimes bounty rules ( specially coin allocation ) can change, you should follow up date information from developer team. Always make contact using telegram channel to know the bounty progress and ask if something wrong happen, specially about your payment. Many people only finish the task with out see the bounty progress and information, do that because payment is the right number is yours.

cryptonews90 (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:07:13 PM

I advise you very carefully to read the conditions of the bounty program in which you participate, perhaps you do not fulfill some of the conditions of this program. It is best to write a personal letter to the manager who created this bounty program. You can also go to the official telegram channel of this project and ask the administrator about the bounty program!
thank you , i always do all thing and my name grt in the spred sheets and in the end i don't recieve my coin
Evushko

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

Patience, only patience! A reward will surely come up that will retrace all past failures, and then everything will be better and better! Experience takes time!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Hi guys
Make sure you already do what they say in rules, check everything in stake spreadsheet, you get stake or not. 1 most important thing, you must be careful when pick project to join, because project that you join  must be good in ICO or bounty and market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptonews90 (OP)

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

Hi guys

Give more information.
How about the names of the ICO's that you joined with?
When did it finish? If it is just a couple of days ago then yes you wont receive it yet.
It takes months before they distribute the tokens.

Are you even following them on Telegram? That way you could be updated with all their movements.
thank you so much and i will follow these thing
I wonder how to get in translation campaign and i don't have an experience in this way before
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:28:10 PM

You should ask the campaign manager why you did not receive any of the tokens. He will answer you the most correctly, But with my experience if other people receive the tokens but you dont get it then you have violated a rule from bounty manager

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:30:27 PM

You have to verify several things in the data that you use to enter the bounties, the most important thing and the first thing you have to check is the wallet, many ICOs use ETH wallets or create their own wallet, anyways this should be the first thing to check as it is usually where most people is wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: