Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Phillipines adopting BITCOIN  (Read 1364 times)
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:06:45 PM

BEFORE:

Negative impact on the economy as per the past government.
The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.
Charities has limited reach internationally because of high transfer fees.
Unqualified merchants to accept digital currency.
10% transfer rate from fiat money.

NOW:

You can now purchase goods using a bitcoin in some small online merchants.
Availability of Bitcoin Atm located in Salcedo Street, Makati Philippines.
Bitcoin as donations given to the charities reaches internationally
Pay services using bitcoin.
Buy foods and drinks in the fastfoods in the philippines.
Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.
I am glad that my country which is Philippines adopt bitcoin. I know that many filipinos nowadays already know bitcoin and crypto but they still need to research about bitcoin so they can easily learn bitcoin. Some of them are getting interested on investing like my friends when I first introduced bitcoin to them. Its nice that our government accept bitcoin in our country because I know it will give a lot of benefits to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

BEFORE:

The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.

NOW:

Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.
I am glad that my country which is Philippines adopt bitcoin. I know that many filipinos nowadays already know bitcoin and crypto but they still need to research about bitcoin so they can easily learn bitcoin. Some of them are getting interested on investing like my friends when I first introduced bitcoin to them. Its nice that our government accept bitcoin in our country because I know it will give a lot of benefits to us.
It is good to feel that we, Filipinos are adopting Bitcoin and using it in mode of payments for any transaction. But, Filipinos should research about it before investing. It will be a big help for them because Bitcoin's not a joke, so people who will the interest to invest in it will be knowledgeable enough as the it goes by.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:57:44 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

Well, Makati city is only city that accept bitcoin in exchange in their product. Having bitcoin atm is more good idea because in the our country which is Philippines most of the people have their problem on how they withdraw their bitcoin into fiat. I think if there will be more bitcoin atm I think we can really say that Philippines fully adopt cryptocurrency.
Royline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:03:17 PM

Many countries have become bitter as an official payment method that proves that many countries have loosened their policies with bitcoin.
kaventt5

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:42:40 PM

Philippines has made a great step forward in adopting Bitcoin. With such positive tendencies, the country can influence its neighbors to follow their lead. Finally, the government started to realize the benefits of adopting cryptocurrency. This is the example for every country.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

How proud I am to see this news to my very own country where people really knows how to use bitcoin effectively and not only for individual's sake but for everybody's sake especially for less fortunate people because they use bitcoin to reach them and help them for their needs. I hope that bitcoin awareness in our country will continually increase.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

How proud I am to see this news to my very own country where people really knows how to use bitcoin effectively and not only for individual's sake but for everybody's sake especially for less fortunate people because they use bitcoin to reach them and help them for their needs. I hope that bitcoin awareness in our country will continually increase.
Right.Hopefully all Filipinos will be aware of bitcoin's potentials so they will be more interested in utilizing it.I know the people in this country are very open to learn and accept what's the new technology might bring.So with this,once mass adoption for bitcoin takes place,the economy of the country will soon to progress too.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

Philippines is one of the country who start to adopt cryptocurrencies. I think the best move that they could do is to allow people to use it. As a person who have cryptocurremcy I am glad that we can see the development and adoption of cryptocurrency like bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:25:21 PM

this is great news for the cryptocurrency world as it goes to show more people and countries are accepting and adopting the use of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I sincerely do hope other countries will see this and also adopt and use cryptocurrency and bitcoin use too.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:30:49 PM

I believe that even if our beloved country, Philippines is running at a slow pace in regards to economic growth, most of the people in our generation are already tech savvy and are curious and interested about ways on how they can conveniently transact smoothly using BTC as mode of payment and as an investment as well. Mass adaption will take place in our country within the next few years, it is very exciting.
That is what setting up a future looks like, there is really no instant growth behind and the Philippines is looking for the opportunities the cryptocurrency industry have. If you look at them you will see that Cagayan Economic Zone Authority already taken up a 100 million $ investment which will be allocated for two years, even without any instant cashflow going to our country this is a step closer for economical growth. Aside from it other ICO projects also see the Philippines as a new market for hungry investors so we might see another market growing in our country.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

well I have always known time will come when countries will start accepting and adopting bitcoin use. I believe soon other countries will follow Phillipines and start using bitcoins for all forms of transactions.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

What fast food accepts the bitcoin for payment?
I never tried it and i want to use my BTC.
I know the ATM at Makati but it will collect a huge fee.

There is CEZA in Cagayan supported with cryptocurrency, mainly NEM
The pride of the Philippines in Cryptocurrency is LOYALCOIN a soldOUT ICO.
TheSeekersLighthouse

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

Been teaching my filipino partner how bitcoin works today.

He is optimistic.
Service Call

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:30:47 PM

Unfortunately, my country has absolutely not implemented a blockchain and a cryptocurrency and is rejecting it in every possible way. Thank God mining was not banned

Same here in my country.  My Govt. is always looking to ban the bitcoins.  Sad
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:31:09 PM

I've  never heard  this   before  Shocked   thanks a lot for  sharing  Wink We  hope  that  all cities  will adopt   the  new currency  which  is the bitcoin  and other  crypto currencies  Smiley  as  well  all malls  and  other establishment   Wink.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:16:09 PM

This is a good news to hear that a small country adopting Bitcoin the new type of currency that developing countries are using in the market . From adopting Bitcoin we understand that this small country people are getting aware of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency the digital currency so we can wait and see for the adoption of Bitcoin. .
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

The is good news to the Phillipines and am sure this is going to have an impact on their national economy and am sure my country will have to do same.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

The Philippines looks like a great place for travelers, millennials and entrepreneurs to share their wealth with the citizens. I'm sure Bitcoin is quite popular there.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:24:16 AM

well I have always known time will come when countries will start accepting and adopting bitcoin use. I believe soon other countries will follow Phillipines and start using bitcoins for all forms of transactions.
I am sure there will be more countries that follow the Philippines to accept bitcoin, at least in the tourism zone because the use of bitcoin can increase transactions between merchants and tourists who make visits, thus resulting in increased revenue from the tourism sector.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:44:00 AM

For now bitcoin is still new to the filipino's and still they afraid to involve on bitcoin activity they think if you are bitcoin user you are scammer or do an illegal activity that's why a few filipino understood the wealth of bitcoin could do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: