Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Phillipines adopting BITCOIN  (Read 1363 times)
don_ricci

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

Love the Philippines. This place is characterized by freedom and friendliness to everything new. This included Bitcoin. I think this is the right decision. With the help of Bitcoin, the Philippines will be able to move even further in terms of economy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:38:07 AM

BEFORE:

Negative impact on the economy as per the past government.
The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.
Charities has limited reach internationally because of high transfer fees.
Unqualified merchants to accept digital currency.
10% transfer rate from fiat money.

NOW:

You can now purchase goods using a bitcoin in some small online merchants.
Availability of Bitcoin Atm located in Salcedo Street, Makati Philippines.
Bitcoin as donations given to the charities reaches internationally
Pay services using bitcoin.
Buy foods and drinks in the fastfoods in the philippines.
Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.
I think malaysia slowly adopting it well . mostly private enterprises like ATM Bitcoin and exchange plus some merchant both offline and online
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

This is very nice to hear. I am sure that this makes great impact and will give the best example of usage for bitcoin in every country. I believe that the Bitcoin ATM's are very important for raising the usage of bitcoin. We have still no bitcoin ATM in our counrty and we are waiting of it. Also paying services and the food chains bitcoin usage is very important too. It shows us that the Philippines will be the one of the leading country about the bitcoin.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I think the Philippines has done its best by accepting Crypto as one of the payments and can even be used as a sale and purchase of goods using bitcoin, of course this is very good news and will be able to push up the price of bitcoin. philippines by accepting bitcoin.
I think so too the Philippines uses crypto which is not famous and that makes the bitcoin coin from there the Philippines adopts bitcoin which is useless to me so and that is also the best way to thank you
thankyoulord

Activity: 475

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

this is amazing, i am glad a phillipines have accepted and adopted the use of bitcoin. it goes to show the world wants bitcoin and it will only take a short time before we see so many countries accept and adopt bitcoin for use

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

Yeap. Philippines actually adopting bitcoin little by little. I hope that some stores will also use bitcoin as their payment method in receiving money aside from debit cards from different banks. Philippines have their legit app where you can store and use your bitcoin in cashing out and topping up your mobile phones or even pay bills payments online.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

I don't know the extent to which Bitcoin is used in the Philippines, but I always think that most Southeast Asian countries are crypto-friendly countries, such as Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia, where there are many crypto enthusiasts and Many small exchanges.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

Love the Philippines. This place is characterized by freedom and friendliness to everything new. This included Bitcoin. I think this is the right decision. With the help of Bitcoin, the Philippines will be able to move even further in terms of economy.

I live in the Philippines and I don't think it is helping that much.

I think it's been years since the cryptocurrency, Bitcoin was legalized in our country and still now small population in our country only uses it. I am not saying that they are literally using it but earning and investing it. We have a popular exchange called coins and the users thought they are using Bitcoin to pay their bills even though they are not really doing that. The exchange or coins is responsible for converting their Bitcoin in their wallets into fiat and that fiat is being paid in their wanted places or platforms like Steam or other financial bills.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

Well this is great for the Philippines, the only thing that they need to do is to influence everyone around there that BTC can actually help, and that is what I think the main problem is, we just really to have to convince them that BTC is real and that Bitcoin ATM in Makati City can be proof that BTC is legitimate.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

It's good to hear that Philippines have accepted bitcoin and making good use of it. I hope all the countries will adopt this new technology very soon. All we can do is just hope for that day.
Its a great opportunity for filipinos. As far as I know there are some stores in the Philippines that accept bitcoin for payments. It is a big help for filipinos who don't have job , it can also help the economy of the country. Bitcoin is open for everyone who wants to invest unless it was banned in your country. I hope that many countries from Southeast Asia finally accept and adopt bitcoin in the future.
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:11:01 PM

Cheers to that. Remittances will be the key driving factor in the country where this is a big part of the economy. Also due to the number of people using online it’s also better for merchants to use it.
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:19:50 PM

Great and good to heard on that news for the phillipines
They believe that's bitcoin are useful currency and to help for the economic growth speciall for the poor people
Bitcoin contribute for the charity institutions and can use easier to buy and convert into fiat authozed by the bank

Moshaid
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

Wow the Philippines never cease to amaze with their vast adoption into crypto currency, right from airdrop and bounties now they have kicked off with such a good start in making bitcoin easy to use in their country..

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───●◉●───
Website◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸CoinMarketCap
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Actually in Philippines bitcoin is legalize, The government is preparing for a big change and it's on our way to use digital money. We have a lot of start ups company that requires to study the field of blockchain and some schools applies to learn blockchain courses, with this kind of sequence im so proud of my mother country that will change the way of life of filipinos. #LonglifeBitcoin
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:13:25 AM

phillipines adopting bitcoin is a plus to the cryptocurrency and bitcoin community. it goes to show bitcoin acceptance and usage is growing and with time we will see other countries adopt and accept bitcoin for usage
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:29:24 AM

BEFORE:

Negative impact on the economy as per the past government.
The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.
Charities has limited reach internationally because of high transfer fees.
Unqualified merchants to accept digital currency.
10% transfer rate from fiat money.

NOW:

You can now purchase goods using a bitcoin in some small online merchants.
Availability of Bitcoin Atm located in Salcedo Street, Makati Philippines.
Bitcoin as donations given to the charities reaches internationally
Pay services using bitcoin.
Buy foods and drinks in the fastfoods in the philippines.
Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.
Yes,many people in the Philippines now are adopting bitcoin and using it in many transactions. But also there are several reports already that people are using bitcoin to scam big amount of money.
i don't say that people in the Philippines are scammers, but most of them have an intention to do it to a new ones who haven't encountered crypto, so there's a lot of reports about being scammed and they also think that it can easily earn in bitcoin just like doing a job which is different because of having a less of time and effort just to earn though.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

The adoption of bitcoin around the world is progressing and many big companies are also to hse the cryptocurrency despite its price depreciation. The Philippines are among the countries that are considered cryptocurrency-friendly becahse the government itself welcomes blockchain and fintech companies to establish their businesses in this southeast asian nation. The Philippines can now establish itself as one of fintech hubs in asia in the future.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

I see Asia, the Philippines including the countries that have a positive impact on Bitcoin at this time, a good sign for cryptocurrency for Asia, especially Fillipine, I am sure that in the future Bitcoin in the country will be good and develop all over filiipine, I hope other countries likeneighboring countries can better adopt Bitcoin for people and countries, especially ASIA.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

Wow this is very nice to see how even the Philippines have succeeded in using bitcoin as a digital currency to pay for goods. I was just curios though as to how people in the Philipines have adopted the use of bitcoin. Is the use of bitcoin now for selected products and stores only or almost on any store and products? 

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

The Philippines has a crypto friendly leader who although a bit controversial appears to be doing some good things for the country. Reducing crime with a no nonsense policy, and not pushing bitcoin forwards. Good times for the Filipino people

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: