Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Phillipines adopting BITCOIN  (Read 1364 times)
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:54:51 PM

not only bitcoin, but also this country become friendly to the crypto world. Cryptocurrency cycles in the Philippines are very stable and always go up with a conversion of $ 40 million every month.

that is, public enthusiasm against crypto which is supported by the government of Pilina has a good influence on the country's economic development.

and the Philippine government believes that they can regulate, control crypto growth and avoid the risks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:38:03 PM

BEFORE:

Negative impact on the economy as per the past government.
The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.
Charities has limited reach internationally because of high transfer fees.
Unqualified merchants to accept digital currency.
10% transfer rate from fiat money.

NOW:

You can now purchase goods using a bitcoin in some small online merchants.
Availability of Bitcoin Atm located in Salcedo Street, Makati Philippines.
Bitcoin as donations given to the charities reaches internationally
Pay services using bitcoin.
Buy foods and drinks in the fastfoods in the philippines.
Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.
Bitcoin here in the Philippines is scary as horror films because there is lot of scammers some got away and some are in jails.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

we know that in a Philippines, any technology that can provide transparency, security, and efficiency when processing transactions is very important,

and the largest bank in the Philippines adopts blockchain technology, they even have plans to create business relationships with blockchain based in the United States.

so, I think the Philippines has good potential to create bitcoin for the better.
Our Central bank is very supportive in terms of adopting blockchain technology but I just hope that everyone will enjoy this technology. Right now, the banking industry still not allowing their employees to engage in any cryptocurrency, well I know this will not last forever since Philippines is progressing in terms of adoption.

Philippines can really be a great place for a cryptohub, and hopefully no more hidden agenda between banks and the government and finally accept cryptocurrency as a legal technology/currency.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

A developing country such as the Philippines adopting bitcoin is a testament to the fact of how universal the concept of cryptocurrency is. No matter what size the country, regardless of power and influence. Crypto does not discriminate and will be beneficial to people from all walks of life. Do you agree?
MonicaSteve

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:34:06 AM

Such a good news for bitcoiner in Philipnines, It is so happy that Philipnines accept bitcoin. Hopefully there will be more countries accept bitcoin like Philipnines.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:38:54 AM

Many people in the phillipines are already adopting bitcoin because of the pretty good investment of it and the good transactions are so smooth to have. But not to get scam or to experience about to that so scared and worry about.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:42:39 AM

It is also a new form of payment and that also influences the Bitcoin price. I really like the way Bitcoin infiltrates our daily lives. It seems that developing countries are catching on to this new technology and they will have huge economic returns when using blockchain technology. My country has not yet adopted Bitcoin, but there are quite a few Bitcoin users every year and I'm proud of it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:53:32 AM

As how other Asian countries embraces crypto Philippines also have a good acceptance of crypto currencies, I went their and I heard they there was already an automated teller machine for Bitcoin somewhere in Makati City. I hope more countries should learn how to deal with cryptos instead of banning it, crypto especially bitcoin can help the community.
A lot of automated machines nowhere in the Philippines you can buy bitcoin instantly because bitcoin is not banned here and a lot of people using bitcoin nowhere but not all companies here accepting bitcoin like grocery stores or Malls, but we can easily encash money from automated teller machine the money that we wanted to encash and how much do we want in an instant.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:56:23 AM

This is good news!.. it only means that we are growing in terms of technology and this is  a good sign too that we are progressing as a nation, transaction then can be made easy and big companies will benefit from it and hopefully this will continue until all filipinos accept and use bitcoin as part of their daily life.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

This is good news!.. it only means that we are growing in terms of technology and this is  a good sign too that we are progressing as a nation, transaction then can be made easy and big companies will benefit from it and hopefully this will continue until all filipinos accept and use bitcoin as part of their daily life.
Bitcoin's popularity is fast growing in the Philippines and it really gives income for those jobless individual and because of its ability to make money even greater than a salary of corporate job then it encourage others to focus on crypto and quit their current corporate job, I think its good that the Phil. government adapt bitcoin for it helps a lot of our people since its always been a reality that unemployment is the main problem in the country and bitcoin earnings is a great help.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

The philippines have been friendly to the cryptocurrencies and other blockchain related technologies and this is one of the reasons why the monetary authorities did not banned it since the beginning. The government has instead welcome some crypto companies to set up their business in one of its economic zone. Several crypto exchanges are also available for the coin holders and investors.
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

BEFORE:

The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.

NOW:

Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.
Bitcoin here in the Philippines is scary as horror films because there is lot of scammers some got away and some are in jails.

Yes dude it also affect the positive standing of bitcoin in the philippines because of scammers. Philippine government setting the regulations for only licensed companies to eliminate money laundering and easy money activities.
bagsat
Copper Member

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

The Philippines hardly adopted bitcoin because Filipino people tend to seek for the outcome first before venturing into this kind of investment. As Bitcoin is fast growing and becoming productive, the adoptation of the Philippines is rising tightly.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

To me it sounds that the Philippines is doing much better than most of the countries at adopting Bitcoin as method of payment.
There are numerous ATMs in the UK but not so much places where you could buy food with cryptocurrencies, correct me if I'm wrong guys.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

To me it sounds that the Philippines is doing much better than most of the countries at adopting Bitcoin as method of payment.
There are numerous ATMs in the UK but not so much places where you could buy food with cryptocurrencies, correct me if I'm wrong guys.

although there are acceptance by the commercial establishments here in my country which is Philippines it does not mean that the government has already regulate the bitcoin industry, I can only say that it is legal if the banks accepts client with the crypto as the source of income, although the payment method using bitcoin is a good indication that the country accepts bitcoin it is better if the government will lead the acceptance rather than small business establishments.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:17:57 PM

I think for now adopting bitcoin here in the Philippines is only in a minimal stage because we can use it in not so many ways. Because all we know that small business stablishment cannot upgrade or innovate their system to make bitcoin accepted as payment. Only the big and progressive company will accept bitcoin as a payment and investment like in paying load and other bills and money remittance. But I think it is a long process that Philippines will fully adopt bitcoin because it will happen when more business stablishment will innovate and the acceptance and regaluzation of government will be apply.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 04:49:40 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

Honesty, I still don't see any efficiency in this case, most likely what also happens is, it only applies in a number of locations in big cities and not as a whole, whether merchant owners benefit if they receive bitcoin payments if after a few days the price of bitcoin is going down?

OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

I think crypto is a chance to people from Philipines to get out of poverty. Though to start any business with crypto will also cost money and investments that many citizens can't afford in Philipines. Looks like in this case it will be more the opportunity for the rich people, and poor people will stay the same poor. Hope it will still make some positive impact on people that are on the streets.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

Large scale roll out of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will occur in these kinds of countries first, just look at south America-Venezuela. I believe these countries will benefit more

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
EllieBasti05 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

BEFORE:

NOW:

I think crypto is a chance to people from Philipines to get out of poverty. Though to start any business with crypto will also cost money and investments that many citizens can't afford in Philipines. Looks like in this case it will be more the opportunity for the rich people, and poor people will stay the same poor. Hope it will still make some positive impact on people that are on the streets.

Yes sir you have a point but bitcoin is for everyone. We can eliminate that through.
1) Helping them to get a job and the salary will be in the form of cryptocurrency.
2)Sharing of information and knowledge specially to the poor people.

It's a long way to go before we can get through it. But i think it will be beneficial to poor people that they have their own business, all they can do is to nurture it aside from that it will also promote bitcoin usage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: