Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Phillipines adopting BITCOIN  (Read 1364 times)
Dexter Mills

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:14:10 PM

It is apparent by now that adopting cryptocurrency especially for countries that need a boost in their economy is beneficial. We know that cryptocurrency is in the early stages but that doesn't mean it lacks the potential in digital currency, if more countries are to adopt cryptocurrency for the economy it would mean great things. We are seeing first hand the results of adoption from Philipines and the benefits it held with that decision. With time we'll hopefully be able to see more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruybanoya

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

bitcoin will be adopting by around the world soon.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

I believe that this is indeed a great news for the people in the Philippines where cryptocurrency technology is now adopted by the people. Definitely that btc atm machine in Makati City will multiply soon as there will be more demand for it's use. People in this country had find  it to be more convenient to use as a payment currency. currently, Btc is the currency of the future where most of the Filipino people will consider not just for payment transaction but also for investment purposes where it could yield good return of investment.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

BEFORE:

Negative impact on the economy as per the past government.
The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.
Charities has limited reach internationally because of high transfer fees.
Unqualified merchants to accept digital currency.
10% transfer rate from fiat money.

NOW:

You can now purchase goods using a bitcoin in some small online merchants.
Availability of Bitcoin Atm located in Salcedo Street, Makati Philippines.
Bitcoin as donations given to the charities reaches internationally
Pay services using bitcoin.
Buy foods and drinks in the fastfoods in the philippines.
Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.

It is good to read such news about how the Philippines is now adopting to the bitcoin. I would like to add to your given statement that the Philippine people also have a faith and believe now in the power of bitcoin unlike before. They are now interested in knowing the hows of it and the blockchain. As a matter of fact, some places are conducting a seminar regarding the cryptocurrency and blockchain in Philippines.

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:10:23 PM

BEFORE:

The remittance market is increasingly $26 Billion annually which is rank no. 3 in the world.

NOW:

Lastly, increasing and growing numbers of people using bitcoin in the philippines.

This is how our country adopting a new technology, How's yours? Please share with us.
Now if a third world country like the Philippines can adopt and embrace something like Bitcoin, I don't see any reason why the more advanced and developed countries could not do the same. The reason for this is simply political. Adoption of an innovation like cryptocurrency shouldn't be a problem really because crypto in a sense offers a lot of benefits. But there are also a lot of reasons for adoption to be difficult...and one is political (Does greed make sense?).

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

This is really expected, because most of thw Filipinos really support this one and I hope they will have great regulations on the possible exchanges in the Philippines. This is gonna happen around the world, we are getting there slowly but surely.
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

Wow, first time to heard of this and i hope they will add more Bitcoin ATM that are scattered all over the archipelago. I hope that this trend will continue to make Filipinos more aware of the use of bitcoin in the economy.

dealsmith

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:53:41 PM

Fortunately,  in my country, it enable us to join in  bitcoin .There are many ATM 's bitcoin , that make us easily to exchange . MOreover , many tech giant has applied bitcoin as a method of payment , and many exchange for bitcoin work really effectively
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:56:09 PM

It's a good news on that Philippines is a economic country just like neighborhod country Singapore it seems the government is regulate the laws about bitcoin. Slowy adoptions of bitcoin could easily catch up the people in the philippines of what bitcoin do and how could make it. Let's hope other country will recognize bitcoin as a legal.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:24:40 AM

BEFORE:

NOW:

Yes you're right because I myself is a Filipino and I am seeing the changes that is happening to my country in terms of adopting to bitcoin and not just bitcoin but to other cryptocurrencies available such as ethereum and etcetera. Before the doubts in this type of business or sort of thing is very high that they would never attempt to know that it really is and what it can do but now, even though there are still some doubts but many have erase those doubts that they started to be curious with it that is why when they have understand it, they started investing. I think it is only a matter of time that it will be a nationally recognized here. Me myself before is not that interested with but things changed when I have seen the effects of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to my classmates.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:31:39 AM

We can see that there are so many changes now in adopting bitcoun than before. I think not only in the Philippines has this kind of scenario if all about bitcoin. Before people are too scared and afraid to use and engage in bitcoin but now people are well informed and educated about bitcoin that makes them to adopt bitcoin easily and use it in different ways like online investment and mode of payments online. Bitcoin is really great.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:26:39 AM

Wow, first time to heard of this and i hope they will add more Bitcoin ATM that are scattered all over the archipelago. I hope that this trend will continue to make Filipinos more aware of the use of bitcoin in the economy.

That Bitcoin ATM is been there for a lot of years now but from the looks of it, I don't think it is not that usually used unlike other countries that you can see every day making a line to Bitcoin ATMs.

Yes, a lot of people know about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but not all of those people want to be part of it or to invest on it since they are scared of being scammed. And that is the misconception of the people to Bitcoin, they think that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are scam but they are not, these scammers are just making Bitcoin and other crpytocurrencies as an escape pod to take all the money of their investors.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

BEFORE:

NOW:

wow philiphine have the good step for make a bitcoin is work 100% in their country, i hope all country in t he south east asian like thailand, singaprore, indonesia can do the same with philiphines

Minhxx

Activity: 412
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:14:42 AM

This is a great information. Maybe I will take a trip here and try to use my bitcoin at the deals here, no longer have to worry about fiat conversion.

[
⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣     ComboNetwork.io     ⬣   ⬣⬣⬣   ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
Abohadan331

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Philippines Bitcoin adoption should be put on a pedestal so that every other country could see Bitcoins potential in the real world. Kudos and love to Philipines.
Riliseth120

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

Phillipine's adaptation to bitcoin is a truly a examplary work. Letting people pay with bitcoin in stores, school fees, plane ticket is truly amazing.
Chielath22

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Phillipines adopting bitcoin through letting its people but everyday goods with bitcoin in the shops, paying fees in the schools and lastle airlines is added to the tally. Bitcoin gets a perfect stage to show the world what can be done with its decentralized system and still having no issues.
Jerireg05

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

Phillipines have done a wonderful job in making bitcoin popular in the country. People are buying their necessary goods using bitcoin. It's a great example for other countries.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2174

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

I am glad to hear that Philippines is adopting Bitcoin. I am confident that the government pursues right policy in this new area of economy. As a result, the overall demand for crypto currencies is likely to increase, and we see positive movements of the BTC price on global crypto exchange markets. Best wishes to the Philippine nation.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:55:45 PM

Wow that was nice move for philliphines bitcoin can making a very good impact for theor economic in their country

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: