Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:08:49 AM

It is better to refrain from trading in a situation that is currently in a downturn, because surely trade will stabilize near the end of the year so be patient and do not need to panic.
the panic of a merchant is very humane, especially like new traders who are also not so big in finance, so the steps that can be taken are to trade gradually and not be carried away to always want to profit a lot, so make careful observations and wait for a good time learning is always the key to profit in difficult situations ...
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

Today probably all people go to remove the stress) Bitcoin decided to kiss the bottom) And in General, of course it is necessary to take a break sometimes.
bitcoin and altcoin holder today maybe very stressfulll looking their asset value.all cryptocurrency drop again and make uncertainity about its future.maybe only strong mental that face this condition.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

Sometimes the market seems to be very stressful which they can not control their emotions to make a profit due to sudden drops. So it is very good to be patient in order to control our emotions and stress because anyhow the market will recover on time. The fluctuation is common in the market which makes us feel stress about them.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:36:45 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Well i have my own sets of games playing whenever i wanted to hide from stressful trading,i mostly play online games like Ran online or Ragnarok,other than that i have sets of PS4 games also in which made my day enjoyable and relaxing.
And my last reliever is going to malls,seeing lots of different people wearing smile in their faces is really relaxing and happiness provider
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Well i have my own sets of games playing whenever i wanted to hide from stressful trading,i mostly play online games like Ran online or Ragnarok,other than that i have sets of PS4 games also in which made my day enjoyable and relaxing.
And my last reliever is going to malls,seeing lots of different people wearing smile in their faces is really relaxing and happiness provider

Cool .  but why play other games instead of blockchain based games ? i mean you can earn while learning at the same time plus they are also fun just like any other online games .

Trading isnt stressful for me because i dont take it seriously , i said to myself that even if i loose i still accept it but if i manage to win and earn a profit then that would only be my incentive from learning on how to trade properly because the main reason why im trading is to control myself and also to learn how the market moves .
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

I'm very nervous about it. Every day I wake up with the thought about how much money did my bot make or what the result of my manual trading.. it's too exciting.

it was the most exciting part when you opened the exchange and saw whether your order was successfully filled and benefited to you or not, but when the price was far from your expectations like today, where prices dropped sharply, and your order was not filled it would really stress to you
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:13:22 AM

I'm very nervous about it. Every day I wake up with the thought about how much money did my bot make or what the result of my manual trading.. it's too exciting.

it was the most exciting part when you opened the exchange and saw whether your order was successfully filled and benefited to you or not, but when the price was far from your expectations like today, where prices dropped sharply, and your order was not filled it would really stress to you
This its really true, and the reality its you right now dont have a job only a freelance. More stressfull the activity only day trader and see the market. Well i have some plan for avoid my stress like going somewhere. and try to enjoy a day with coffee.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

Yes always, and not only for me for everyone trading is stressful the reason is when we have invested in any coin we have to watch price fluctuation every 2-3 hours and if the price is decreasing then he/she definitely take a stress. The only way to get yourself safe from stress is by investing in coins which will give you profit in a longer period of time like after 6 months min.
price decline which is a major factor in stress, choosing coins that are potentially and good for long-term holdings can be a good choice rather than having to wait for coins that are not right. so I support your statement to motivate many people.
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

It is. But at the same time it is also fulfilling. I have made good and bad decisions in trading. I have earned and lost money in the process. But that is what trading is all about. At the end of the day, I am still thankful to it because overall I am still gaining. Plus the stress in trading are more often than not brought by the overall market condition. Look at the market right now, many traders would rather resort to hodling.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

Trading cryptocurrencies are risky and it involves your own money so it's naturally stressful. Stress begin the moment you transfer your in the trading exchange and bought some coins. Learn how to manage your stress before it affect your health. The sharp drop of bitcoin this week is really stressful because the entire market is affected. There will be less stress if you already know how the market and the cryptocurrencies moves.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

Yes! Trading is stressful for all of us specially that the market has red days. Many people are getting mad to the current situation because they don't know what they will do to recover their loss. Trading is full of stress but it may be also full of excitement because market will go up soon! We just look for its momentum so that we know how to play the market condition.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

Yes! Trading is stressful for all of us specially that the market has red days. Many people are getting mad to the current situation because they don't know what they will do to recover their loss. Trading is full of stress but it may be also full of excitement because market will go up soon! We just look for its momentum so that we know how to play the market condition.
When you have money involved you cant avoid stress. Trading is all about moving money from one place to another, from one coin to another, or to fiat, vice versa, in all those transactions you need to be careful, every wrong step cost money. When you need to be careful all the time, stress is part of it, fear from making a wrong step. Only with practice you can lower that stress, manage your bankroll with caution and always know, more money means more stress.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

this year the trade made me very stressful and not passionate. but I don't want to be too disappointed with crypto now, I have to get up and make everyone happy.
now I hold all my coins and don't trade, my only goal is to not be too stressed and enjoy life.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:58:45 AM

It is. But at the same time it is also fulfilling. I have made good and bad decisions in trading. I have earned and lost money in the process. But that is what trading is all about. At the end of the day, I am still thankful to it because overall I am still gaining. Plus the stress in trading are more often than not brought by the overall market condition. Look at the market right now, many traders would rather resort to hodling.

Trading sure is stressful for me because seeing your money go down in value is so disappointing especially if you are excited about that trade and expecting as well that you can get a profit as soon as possible and then instead of profit you would have incur a loss. When you are a newbie in trading, you have so many ideals and thinking that you can get rich in a short amount of time if you trade it right but then when you experience the losses, that's the time you get stressful thinking of ways to avoid losses.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
NoobyIntellecutual

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:55:53 AM

I have the main job, so my time for Trading is not much. I usually relax before I open my PC and never do daily trading as it will only make you nervous. Buy your favorite Altcoin then order it on the sell order at the price you want and wait until it sold. This is how I get rid of my stress.
actually if we have regular job , our psychology trading better.we have monthly earning so we did not need to open trading every day.only best moment we will entry.

the problem is that you can lose your monthly salary on trading
For that mostly trading experts says don’t put your salary in trading. you must join this field if you have little spare money even. But this money shouldn’t be in race to fulfill your daily needs.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

maybe at the current price below 6000 $, it's not just me who feels stressed why don't I just sell when the price of bitcoin is still around 6400 $

Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

For me, trading is a constant stress, so I started doing bounty and mining. These activities also have a share of stress, but not so much. For trading you need a very calm and judicious type of personality.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Big-bigger-bitcoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

as i always always say there is 2 sides to everything. trading can be both stressful and fun at the same time. I am not a pro trader in any way. Trading for almost a year now and there are couple of months that i have lay low on trading not totally stopped though. I find trading on new coins from good projects ( of course you do your own research )makes more profit.  Wink If you are almost a 100% sure about the project you want to support then get on it very early and i mean really early. Having trading buddy is almost a must too. During those times that i don't feel good about trading i get on to reading and watching movies or documentation and socializing helps a lot too. Visit a friend or relatives and find beautiful things to look at or perhaps feel  Smiley

Trading can be stressful only if you are not making profit from it. If you are making good gains in trading then i think you should be happy of making money and this feeling will never put you in a loss.
well, sometimes it makes me stressful, especially when I sell assets at cheap prices, and then the price goes up in a short time. well, but that has become a risk for every trade. yeah, but it's also fun.
It must be stressful when something like this happens. Definitely most of us here are those people who are working hard for earning their living. We have to take care of our families and relations and all that. So it takes much sensitivity and care to utilize and invest our restricted money. Hence, whenever you get loss, it’s natural to be sad and worried but don’t just back off.
Trading is stressful only when it is a red market because you loose value in the red market and do not get to earn the profit that you could earn in a market that is good for trading. You should actually hold now.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:32 AM

Sometimes the market seems to be very stressful which they can not control their emotions to make a profit due to sudden drops. So it is very good to be patient in order to control our emotions and stress because anyhow the market will recover on time. The fluctuation is common in the market which makes us feel stress about them.
That is the point of decision. Sometimes people stood firm in that abnormal situation and sometimes they just lost it. And when they lose, they must confer huge problems.
royaleFlag

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

It depends, it become stressful when I make some loss but if I got profits is a good dayß
Loss is something that gives rise to stress otherwise trading is not so stressful. In addition, trading when the market indicators are negative is like making a mistake which always results in loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: