Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is trading stressful for you?  (Read 30375 times)
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

Yes it is! Trading cryptocurrencies are really stressful for me. I allocate many hours everyday to study chart of every coin that I trade. It is really hard for me but it is worth it because of the profit that I keep earning.

It is stressful for all the people who trade. Simply most of the guys will do everything not to confess that they can panic during the times of the market depression. You need to have a strong will power to deal with this business.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:56:55 PM

I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Yeah me too decided to stop trading few months ago. Way back before, my trading was good, but with so much downtrend nowadays, I decided stop for the meantime. I can't make the most out of the downtrend. There are traders that make this downtrend profitable. It seems my luck and strategy were not good. I need to learn more about trading during downward trend.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:08:05 AM

I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

UPD #1

Some people asked about blockchain games and how to find them. so I've made this list of games https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

People who would say that trading is not stressful is lying. I have been trading for quite some time now not only for crypto currency but for other assets as well and I did not meet/talk to  anyone that have not been stressed.  Specially this 2018 all types of  market have been brutal to us traders. What I usually do is work out and play with my dogs, to me those two are the most effective way to relieve stress.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:09:06 AM

In most cases yes specially now we are in bearish season I can't pull out my investment to all of the coins I'm holding because it's price really sagging the floor and it is stressful looking my portfolio losing almost 90% Sad I have no option but to hold and wait for market to recover.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:35:47 AM

I hope so because when the prices are kept declining it makes us feel more stressful which we cannot able to predict them properly. I hope the crypto market is more stressful if you compare because of the fluctuation, people are losing their value in the market. It makes them feel more stress about the situation of the market.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

If you don't know about something but still you are tring to do then it will become stressful for you,we need to know what we are doing to make the trading to be loved by ourselves first,for people trading looks easy but it is not there are lot of strategies available to get our trades more profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:25:46 AM

Honestly speaking trading is not stressful for me at all because I know the proper way to how to trade without stress. I am well disciplined and punctual to my trade and I have some crucial knowledge and strategy about trading at the same time I have decent experienced on trading.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Honestly speaking trading is not stressful for me at all because I know the proper way to how to trade without stress. I am well disciplined and punctual to my trade and I have some crucial knowledge and strategy about trading at the same time I have decent experienced on trading.

That's great for you.
As long as all the necessary things run as planned, sure the chance to get stress will be so low. But, most of us surely will find a difficult situation, whether in regards with the market conditions or with the development of our portfolio, where it will require our extra efforts to overcome it which may trigger our mind to be overwhelmed and got stress. At bad conditons as what was happened today with cryptos, stress could threatening the minds of many people.

JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:01:31 PM

I believe it is!

UPD #1

UPD #2

All of the traders are experiencing stress because of the cryptocurrency market. The bear market is still occurring and most of the cryptocurrencies are continuing to drop. The price is now really unpredictable because of the abnormal changes in the market.

btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

I believe it is!

UPD #1

UPD #2

All of the traders are experiencing stress because of the cryptocurrency market. The bear market is still occurring and most of the cryptocurrencies are continuing to drop. The price is now really unpredictable because of the abnormal changes in the market.

yeah that kills me! I want green market back
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

For most people including me trading is a job that can make the mind become stressed because too focused on it. Therefore, to avoid this I always do it while watching movies or playing the games. My advice, even though you are in a losing position, don't think too much about it because it will only made you stress and eventually get sick.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

I believe it is!

UPD #1

UPD #2

I think trading is stressful if you are losing your money instead of earning. A lot of people had lost a lot of money this year due to the market situation. The prices drop almost every day and it keeps on declining. That is why I stopped looking at the market price for a month now, to avoid stress.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:41:45 AM

For sure ill say yes, and more stressful now with this bear situation, sometime i wanna quit but i cant.
I just cant find another way to make money. i realized bear market today make us shock, but i believed this is not forever, cheers up guys, sun will shine before second quarter 2019 Smiley
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

if we before starting investing we know all the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies I feel the news and bad conditions do not really make panic and confusion because of our beliefs and patience of course
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:54:17 PM

As stressful as trading is to some people so easy to work with by some other. I don't really do trading but I wish I could. Some people are basically fixed to trading and are enjoying it. Eve. Though in the part of the world that I am many enjoy the scam of it, collect cash from people and promise to make up trade for them over a period and give them with interest. And because trading may be stressfull for many,that's why some people decided to like it as few will be Involved.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

It was when i was a newbie that i find trading so stressful. What i do now is to watch some youtube videos on how to trade on a particular exchange
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:15:13 PM

Yes, trading always puts pressure on our lives. Trading always makes us always deft and demands that we make the best decisions.
If we want to become a Trader, we must be prepared to face all the bad conditions that occur.
A good sense of optimism will allow us to gradually take the best decisions.
Trading is not always a difficult thing, if there is an easy situation then we must immediately make a decision.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

For me it likes gambling so I am enjoying while trading the crypto currencies,if I can make I fee lucky if not then its not our day to gamble.Just these things ara happening because I am not invested huge money into it,if I am going to lose everything I can survive my life with my job and savings.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:13:22 PM

In most cases yes specially now we are in bearish season I can't pull out my investment to all of the coins I'm holding because it's price really sagging the floor and it is stressful looking my portfolio losing almost 90% Sad I have no option but to hold and wait for market to recover.

If somebody says he does not feel any stress trading now, I will not believe him. Naturally, we all worry much about the future of the cryptocurrencies that we have in portfolios. And it is a bit stressful.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:22:19 PM

For sure ill say yes, and more stressful now with this bear situation, sometime i wanna quit but i cant.
I just cant find another way to make money. i realized bear market today make us shock, but i believed this is not forever, cheers up guys, sun will shine before second quarter 2019 Smiley

If you are fully engaged with this business then feeling the pressure will be much lesser to you, as you are also anticipating things like this to happen, we should be all ready and always have other plans just in case the bear will continue till next year, buying little by little if you still have some funds and be playful with this current movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: