Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70068 times)
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 03:50:53 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

Most of the people are too greedy to understand that. They are investing money to get rich fast. And now we see some frustrated expectations here, when people invested more cash than they should and now they have no money to buy food Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:38:06 PM

I keep wondering why people would sell their coins now, this is a very bad time to sell altcoins, you need to hold your coins now and wait a little sooner and hope the market stabilizes, selling now would only lead to loss. This is just the time to accumulate.
Of course at such low levels to sell is not the best time, I think we should wait on the contrary market when it will grow very well , and only then it is better to sell
allmight_

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:41:29 PM

There are altcoins that are not worth it to hold so it is better to sell it immediately. We should just store the altcoins that are valuable for us to ensure that we can get returns from it. We should not hold shitcoins for us to not experience losses.
I would also like to understand the coins and their prospects. But since I don't know how to do it, I just keep everything and hope for the best prices.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 07:41:58 PM

if you know it's shitcoin, you're still asking why sell so fast?
those who sell it because they realize that the project has no potential and that it might be a scam. wouldn't it be strange if you knew you would lose but did nothing to prevent it.
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:48:04 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I can see, even their accounts can be dumping in the market now, that's quite funny but there's allot of forum that does this kind of tolerance to allow members to sell their accounts in low price which is quite good and disturbing at the same time.

darylalban

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:54:34 PM

I agree with you.. I think its too early to sell altcoins now too. I've been really honing in on all the projects that promise scalability and cross chain compatibility that are supposed to launch very soon. Then everyone will start to really pay attention.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:32:11 PM

It might be difficult in places where there is no trust and proper education on the nature of the space but It will be better if similar minds on the space can come together to decide and contribute on investment most especially now. The whales manipulating the market understand how to get almost all the coin from everyone, they also have the best way of getting profit from the space. So coming together of people will help to endure times like this and make better decisions on investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:39:01 PM

There are traders who have weak hands which means that they do not have enough patience to wait the right moment to sell their altcoins. We will only lose our money if we will sell our altcoins immediately.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:41:37 PM

There are altcoins that are now needed to sell and there are also altcoins that are needed to hold. We can lose big amount of money if we will hold altcoins that doesn't have value so it is better to sell it right now. We should just hokd altcoins that have potential.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:44:18 PM

We have different selling targets for example me, i will sell any coins that i hold if it has gone up by as much as 5% and that is already very big for me. I guess it doesn't matter if they want to sell as soon as possible, isn't that good means you can add your assets at a price that you think is cheap.

Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:00:40 PM

We all have different problems and challenging, when you see someone selling their Altcoins, it doesn't necessarily mean that they want to sell them, it might mean that they are out of fiat and need fiat urgently to do something.
emilanea56

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:05:33 PM

Altcoins totally decreases so fast, they just keep for short term. 2019 is not the good time to invest in coins.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:06:05 PM

I see many being afraid of the bear market and that brings about the selling of their token so cheap cos they have no hope of what they have and some don't believe in the token cos they want quick return but bear market won't allow that as such makes many fomo .
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 02:11:24 PM

there are many reasons that I cannot explain, essentially the coins I sell are not good. doesn't it hurt to prevent losses. in the world no one is silent when the money is gone. and one way is to sell.

You know for those who blame people who sell panic, it looks like they're stupid.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:12:10 PM

Those who sell may be pursued because of financial needs or can also be afraid of greater losses. Actually if we want to be patient to wait and not get carried away by emotion or panic, I'm sure someday prices will rise again and crypto will be able to give us profits. My advice should never be that we sell coins that we have if we have not made a profit, because the price will always be moving and in time there will also be a price increase that will ultimately benefit us.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:21:19 PM

of course I will not do this is not the right decision to throw away the coins we have at low prices, this is the right step to buy. I will not make decisions like them when the market goes down then panic and sell with losses,

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:48:39 PM

If you are selling, please dont sell all coins at once. It is better to hold now. Unless you are in deep financial crisis, try to hold as much as you can, as long as you can.
Some people live their livelihood from bounty hunting, airdrops and minute tasks in the forums. And most of the time, those people sell their stakes. Some get panic and sell their tokens. And some people bought the coin/token at quite low price and they switch their investment into new project
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:08:02 PM

I hold profitable altcoins so why I will not sell it immediately? I know that I can have more opportunities by holding my profitable altcoins. It is risky but I know that I can get more opportunities from continuing to hold it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:11:57 PM

Because the market seems to be not going to recover. I see no hope at this moment and the market is just stable. I think I might find some other investment outside the market then return as soon as it gets well.
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:16:04 PM

i believe that big% is bounty hunters with tones fake accounts. volumes most of alts are low, so price falling. plus for someone 10$ is big money))

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: