Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20633 times)
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:47:43 PM

Indeed the life of a trader is not easy. Therefore, if you do not have much time to trade, invest your investments for a long period.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

I agree, the current market is too depressing for some traders to handle. A lot of people have lost their money due to the bear market. That is why most people kept away from crypto which resulted to lesser demand. Maybe, once the market starts picking up, some traders and investors will go back to crypto.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

If you want to make money, you need to constantly be aware of events, monitor the rate of cryptocurrency. And the main thing is to stay cool, then you can expect success and save your nerves.

btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

you really don't need to check the coin price that much if you are a trader, because you can set up a buy and sell bot for it,
or you can also make long term investments. For you to be stress-free.
Gambling or playing using crypto is a much higher risk than trading, but if you really enjoy it, we are not the one to judge.

no, I don't experience gambling. I play games. It's much more fun
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

Lol I have the same experience like you dude but i can control all of my emotion right now. if you are selling your coin when the price is so cheap and then you put a lot of hope to see the price will be dumping even lower.

But what do you mean about blockchain game? did you mean about gambling?

no, not gambling. people can get confused when they hear something about blockchain games
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Perhaps the most important problem in trading is stress, under its influence you cannot normally think and reason, you become greedy and impatient. You did very wisely.

ladaturekova

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

I can't agree here. Trading has started to grow again and your dicision is not clear for me at all because its profitability is growing too. I will not giv it up.

https://wppenergy.io
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:04:29 PM

While the market has stagnated a bit, I reduced my time in day trading and shifted it to doing some bounty campaigns instead. I think it is more productive than playing blockchain games.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

For the second reason, you need knowledge for it. If you have knowledge about trading, its not require much time, just wait for the momentum then buy. I suggest to you to focus on daily time frame, that give you enough information about movement price.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:14:46 PM

Trade need much time, where we always focus and check of our asset every time, we have ready for take action when have to sell or buy our asset to get profit, we lost time or internet access we can lost our money for get profit with trading.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

That's good, don't force something you don't like with all your heart, if you feel burdened if you become a trader, stop and start something new that you like, but in my opinion, traders are art, prediction and patience. If you are very difficult to build these 3 aspects then it might be better if you stop being a trader

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

Lol ist incredible to know that everyone passed through that same problem i did the same jajaja i started to play blockchain gamers like chibi fight but the profits didnt go well for me, so i stayed with the bounty hunter extra cash its like everything to be constant and lucky to found a good proeyct i have joined a lkot of bounties and im only satisfied with 2 :p

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
idoottomorrow

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:48:10 PM

eah man, too much stress that is true. but I believe it worth it
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:49:34 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

I also like you at the first reason. There is too much stress if we trade every day. I eat sleep with it and constantly observe it seems like 17 hours a day, It makes my mind irritate and angry with the people around.
But I could not give it up because it was a habit in my life and it helped me make money

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

I agree. The bear market is causing stress to a lot of traders because of the downward trend in terms of coin value. It is very hard to imagine that its not causing any stress to anyone since its the money we are talking about. If its getting dollar value is getting lower, it can cause a lot of negative feelings, mostly stress.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
primer61

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

Totally understandable why you left Crypto, these reasons are widely known. This is what you get if you become emotionally involved in Crypto - checking it 10 times a day is certainly a sign that you care way too much (But why shouldn`t you? It is your money, after all). I'd suggest keeping a cooler head, may be even treating Crypto as a secondary hobby.
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

Yes, traiding is so stressfull i understand you. Now i focus on another things -  started to discover new projects, make some bounties etc. For me it will be more profitable, than to make mistakes and lose money because of stress.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

the reaso for me stoped trading activity for is a, my asset are stuck in few altcoin because the price is going down and down, and my eyes is heart when see market condition now

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

looks lije you've taken the wrong turn, mate! i'm glad you understood in time it was draining you. it's better to admit then pretend that is what you wanted and that everything was fine

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:14:49 PM

Life as a crypto trader is draining, not only for energy but also your finances. This bear market has been punishing for the majority of us, to the extent that the OP is not the only one who has considered giving up trading, thinking about it myself!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: