Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20638 times)
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

1) Too much stress.

I agree with this one, but... When I have good trade and hit many targets, that adrenaline rush is something that I really am addicted to now! So definitely worth the stress!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
Timaif

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:05:15 PM

Many nerves leave on trading. Work with money always exhausts. It is necessary to have iron nerves for such work.
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

Your post should be the second stressing on how fun are blockchain games and profitable i wish i could learn how to play blockchain game or though i didn't see any stress and time consuming bounty campaign is, i am not a trader can't say a lot about it.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:19:07 PM

It is very sad what happened to you like this, but many people do their work well and enjoy it, I myself am not eager to do it, but I really want to learn to know how it all works!
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

If you keep on putting your time in learning before trading itself, you'll find that most successful traders only alot less hourse than you probably assume or do. You see if you have a plan and stick to it you would consume only little time to be in the market by either analysing it technically or fundamentally. But if you're just randomly trading without some basis that is structured in a way that it's simple enough to eat your time, you'll really suffer the above situation.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:22:30 PM

1) Too much stress.

Maybe you don't have a good strategy or just playing not trying to use your potential advantages to earn money from the market?

2) Too much time.

If you want, you can play mid-term or long-term transactions Smiley

If you think, that's okay with your person, than maybe that was the best choice?
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

as returns with work of evaluation shows with notable on quotes to work on extensive consideration, partisan with the business on crypto to gains with confirmation as might to put of decision as expending use with risks on efforts as managing plan on completion.

zk-SNARK

Activity: 168

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

Yes trading is really stressing thing for me also. Generally i am a cold blood guy  but during trading i feel really emotional and i am afraiding too much. You are right. Market is really volatile.
Surely we can afraid and we can feel stress during trading. i thing that is normal but that is really unhealthy. So congratz. Blockchain games is good choice for feeling relax.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

Stress can definitely be a big issue. To those who can't handle it, it's better to find something else to do than trading. Blockchain games can also lead to addiction like gambling. And yes, if you want to do trading full-time, than that pretty much means full-time - secondary monitors at home and tablets/phones with you at all times wherever you go. To some people, that is not life.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

It is risky to trade to spend time and mind if you get a definite defeat the mind is not calm and too eager to trade intending to want to get profit quickly is also not good because you must force your work to see market movements every time, my advice just relax do not rush

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:47:27 PM

I also think that for the most part you will be trading yourself in the minus and doing this makes absolutely no sense

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Trading in cryptocurrency especially the year 2018 has been tough. there are some cryptocurrencies that have lost value of upto 80%   since march this year till date. Dumping is really hazardous to cryptocurrency trading. I will not blame anybody who decides to stop trading. Enthusiasm is key. Those who are trading are dong so because they are experienced or they are curious to know if they can win.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Trading can be very lucrative, but just as lucrative as it is, it can be very demanding. My experience with trading has been very interesting.
Instead of staying glued to my screen while trading, i usually prefer to do other things too beside it, but focusing so much on trading can bring about hill health, which is the aftermath of the stress.
Nothing good comes easy, despite the stress involved, i still prefer it to any other.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Reason 1 seems to be valid if you are doing short term trading. If you are trading, you should keep an eye on the market 24/7 or you will end up losing opportunities and might suffer losses.  It is a stress, but you must do something to get something. The gains will actually remove your stress.
And yeah, if you are trading, it will take time. But, if you know how to allocate and utilize those times properly, you will actually be spending less but more efficient time behind trading.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:10:27 PM

Where we invest something many time it become stress for us. You need to self control or completely left the crypto world. Even your this option also wasting your time and make you more stress-full.  Cheesy

Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

I agreed that trading can make we stress this is because maybe my asset somethinh decreasing too much. But that happened i just leave it and need some refreshing time. And then i can think what should i do again maybe i will cut loss and buy back again or i will hodl. And maybe i would analysis again what wrong with my strategy trading. So i will not leave trading  even with the market like this still bearish cause with this i still can gain some profit
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

I stopped trading 1 year ago after a very stressed years of high daily trading.. trading is so stressful and I think you can handle it for very few time period without having stress consequences.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:27:49 PM

I know a lot of guys who earn good money on trading and at the same time it does not take a lot of time from them Wink

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

Trading is not for everyone as it requires lot of  practice, learning, discipline, analysis, determination, time
and dedication.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:44:31 AM

But at the end of the day we all in here are need to trade our crypto coin to the fiat money right? To be honest I need to trade my cryptocurrency just because I can't use this for my daily life, let hope someday crypto currency can be used in every aspect of life.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: