Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20633 times)
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

Usually doing daily trades takes time and especially steals time to your family and etc. You can avoid this part by making your trades manage by trading bots. There are many trading bots available right now. The trading bots are useful especially making good calls in trades. By doing this, you can surely take more time with your families rather than consuming your time watching trades price.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:30:25 AM

Daytrading is surely stressful for most traders. Longer term swing trading is less stressful and also long term buy and hold.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

You did a nice decision, trading is a stressful and time consuming job. I have a great passion with video games, what blockchain games are you playing now? Maybe I will be interested in them.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:36:08 AM

I am also dont love trading, because everytime when i sell price rise, and vice versa.
I am using tricky long wait schemes

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

You can stop any time you want with many reason but I believe we all get stress right now. Down trend/ sideways in long term period make our strategy fail and many of us should cut loss and loosing asset. We can blame market or our strategy because this is risk and many people doesn't have enough preparation. Stay away from crypto ( for now ) and come back again next year. Agree?

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:16:26 AM

I think you just not ready mentally. stress and often open market be reasonable when things go in the early stages in the trade. When already started can master this then would be a comfort because it certainly is getting used to it and would be easy to get profit from it.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Kool5

Activity: 266

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:29:54 AM

The first reason is that the duck stays in place. I watch the market but all without changes. The second is the fear of losing everything you have left. But another will say that you need to take risks and everything can work out. And the third I do not have such huge funds.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:49:45 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

Why you don't use some applications to get the signal of token or coin?
I think the way you used to trade is the short-term investment and the time that you have started trading not too long so your mood has still controlled your mind.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:55:59 AM

Daytrading is surely stressful for most traders. Longer term swing trading is less stressful and also long term buy and hold.
If you are already have the skills and you already have trust with your assessment day trading can still be more profitable and less stress as you can
follow fast moving coins and take every opportunities that you have, but if you are still amateur it's much better to stay with the basic concept,buying
low and selling high even it takes longer time, from this position you will have enough time to read and study the market while you are holding your
coins, day trade is for people who have a guts to take a risk and can adopt with every changes that might happen along the road.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

Trading may be good or not it will depend on one point of view with trading. I have seen the stock market exchange and there were trading also takingg advantage with the volatilty. Yet, stock market exchange does not had that much volatilty compared to cryptocurrency.

Definitely if more people will going to participate in trading then eventually crypto market will going to be active and we can expect to get more market price increase and fall down.
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:05:18 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

I think you're HODLers like me now. Daytrade is really exhausting. Need to keep track of night / day. Sometimes everything changes in 5 minutes. I wasn't even sleeping properly for a while.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

trading involves alot of stress but checking 14 - 20 times a day is what i do not think is necessary,as a trader,you need to go for coin with prospect,then set your sell order which you think is best for you and if you are not confortable with that then be ready to hodl.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:57:47 AM

When the market is mostly flat with more tendencies to fall than rise, it can be indeed stressful. The risks are bigger and the profit may not be great.
Yes, these are not conditions anybody can continue. But no worries, keep your eyes open, the good days will be back sooner or later.

I agree. The entire market is basically trading sideways these days with very little volatility which is a double edged sword. It is a good thing because it helps Bitcoin and many popular cryptocurrencies more attractive in the long run.

It is a bad thing because there are far fewer opportunities to earn insane profits from a falling market. This is the reason I always advise trading only during a bull market since trading during a bear market is far too cumbersome and is not worth the stress if you ask me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

I stopped trading because it took a lot of time, and stress was also a cause, I was very upset when I couldn’t sell at a high price. I discovered for myself a short-term investment, maybe you can try it, much less nerves and profit is good.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:04:13 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Well
For (1) It is of course very crucial
You don't want trading to actually affect your life because it is going to be annoying instead of fun
Trading should be fun and excited but not stress and lazy

Yeah, i been to checking coinmarketcap every few minute rofl xd
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

The cryptocurrency initial trading experience is common to traders, this reasons are not good enough to stop what can ultimately make you rich, these experiences pass with time! The experience as a matter of fact is what make you a good trader!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:00:09 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

As I observed for the most community in the forum was majority of them are much became stressful in the situation of the market we had it now. If you are not mature enough in this industry you will really get stress, but this shouldn't be the attitude of a traders, because being stress is a part of our emotions and we supposed to control it as much as we can.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

trading sometimes makes a person stressful and takes a lot of time, but it's worth what you get if you become a professional trader can be a profitable job. feeling stressful and consuming a lot of time is not an obstacle to keep getting profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

trading sometimes makes a person stressful and takes a lot of time, but it's worth what you get if you become a professional trader can be a profitable job. feeling stressful and consuming a lot of time is not an obstacle to keep getting profit.
Once you gain enough experience, you will become a professional and it will not bring you stress, it will bring you profit and new knowledge.

darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

yaeh trading is little difficult and risky and it is not give you positive results without doing anything so don't be panic,don't stop your work, take your experience as a motivation do your work with dedication definitely the success will be yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: