Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20638 times)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:41:50 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Yes, I have stoped trading for months too. I am not good at trading, and the marketing is easily manipulated by big hands

that is another reason why I decided to start playing blockchain games
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Yes, I have stoped trading for months too. I am not good at trading, and the marketing is easily manipulated by big hands

that is another reason why I decided to start playing blockchain games

Me too... I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

You are not really trading, for most of the things you have counted down, you actually sounded like someone who is just busy gambling. If you approach trading without knowledge and experience there is no way, you will not end up experiencing all these things you have mentioned.

It is imperative to study first, then find a strategy you can build on, build on that strategy by at least practicing demo trades with no real life funds, and get confident first before even attempting real life trading. Your strategy will then include where to buy, sell and stop loss. Moreover, over activity sometimes for new traders can be hectic and disastrous.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:45:47 AM

Three reasons for stopping me are:
- Electronic money is falling, the market is going down.
- I have lost a lot in recent times.
- The transaction becomes more difficult and time consuming. It is not easy to sell your pennies to others as they are falling.
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

#1 you said I already believe what you said and some reason why i dont like start trading again for being loss of money and wasting time for shit coins lossing me enough.
futurefuturecoins

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

An interesting topic for discussion. I thank all the participants for their opinions. In such interesting topics gained experience for the trader. Thank.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:36:58 PM

I also stopped trading because I think it is not worth trading nowadays. I am waiting for an increase and maybe then I will start again.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

trade is very promising, if you make the right decision in time, of course, enough time, but it's worth it. But now of course with the current market is not profitable to trade, it is worth waiting.
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:44:08 PM

And I have never traded and therefore I have a lot of free time and stress too, so for me it is better to invest)
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:01:19 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

I've read your post and you seem to be addicted to games cause you consider trading to be a game but not a way of making money.  You can't avoid the losses if you're a gambling person. So it's right you've given up trading. If I were you, I would do the same!
indoagung88

Activity: 294

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

Someone stops trading because he sees an unstable and often red market situation. This means that it is difficult to achieve profits. But if you are good at finding a gap to take advantage of this situation, there will actually be a way and opportunity. Maybe by buying when prices are decreasing.
Thanks.. Smiley

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

Yep, you're right. At first i thought traders didn't worry much about market conditions and hust that you buy and come back later to check price not knowing it is so far from that. Trading is one of the most demanding adlect of crypto. Takes all your time and energy.

Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

Many people do complained about the difficulties in trading, but its not limited to trading. Bounty can be time consuming too, the l difference I experienced is that bounty gives you peace of mind because you are not very bothered about trends in price, but trading can even give you heart attack Grin
Bitkoplak

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

I choose to trade while playing games, and of course I buy at the lowest price, because I don't want to go back and forth to see prices,
christofyler

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

You don't need to check coin for a very long time the more you keep checking the more you get tired.... You can simply check the trading chart, looking at the sell and buy order, have a Selling price in mind and set a buy order instead but you need to be patient because it can take days.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

Personally, I like to trade. I like it very much. As a dope, I was charged with energy for the whole day. That's so interesting, I spend all my weekdays. Personally, I don’t understand those people who get tired of sales, but on the contrary, I get more sales. From personal experience, I can say that trade is some kind of talent, so you need to trade so skillfully. And all the more now is such a modern time that everywhere is tied to cryptocurrency. And this system more and more absorbs me into this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies.
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Thanks for sharing this dude, maybe I will try this as I can see to your link some of the games are just like a normal game in playstore they are have a similarities but the think is built in blockchain. But what I've been shock is there are many users are currently using it or download it, over millions.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

You don't need to check coin for a very long time the more you keep checking the more you get tired.... You can simply check the trading chart, looking at the sell and buy order, have a Selling price in mind and set a buy order instead but you need to be patient because it can take days.
It's our lack of discipline that makes this job a stressful one, if you always look at the price movement then definitely you'll be hurt because
the price does not move in one direction. Trading is profitable but not for all of us, we have to understand it and make the right decision all the time so we can survive.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

I aggree with it because I myself often, as a madman, check the quotes and the value of one or another coin.
But it is impossible to stop trading if it gives some positive result.
Sincerely yours.
ikarasev10

Activity: 280

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:21:23 AM

If you don't have enough time to trade, then Yes, otherwise you're lazy.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: