Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:52:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20635 times)
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

the current market condition is doable only for an active trader, it takes a lot of stress and the way you act on the trades is driven to much by emotions and ego.
It's a good thing if you stopped tradin right now and good luck with your current blockchain games

Tozex

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

I think there are many ways to trade that can suite you, you must not be a day trader to trade cryptos, you can trade for short or long term, that's what I do, I normally buys my cryptos and I will set the price i want to sell and leave it, whenever the order executes, I will notify via email then I will go and set a buy order, maybe you should try this method.
RuJuliette

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:24:00 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

1. To earn good money is much stress in every occupation's area, money doesn't fall from sky.
2. You need only in the beginning really much time, if you have already understood how these processes are working, you can use your time management knowledge   and organize your time more efficiently.
3. It may be funny but the profits are too low too. 

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

Trading including a practice to practice mentality in the form of mindfulness, emotional control and managing time, along with living a healthy lifestyle, has been shown to control levels of adrenaline and cortisol, stress hormones released when you are under pressure associated with risk-taking from trading. One of the benefits of this full attention is that it can get your cortisol and adrenaline levels down, so you can be clear-minded enough to make smart decisions in taking some of the risks needed to succeed in erratic trading like today.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

Of course so, this action is carried out solely to maximize profit and minimize future losses. Tired and exhausted may be normal, for most traders especially those who are not experts. Because you can't manage time well. If only you can do a trading strategy well and repeatedly, surely you will be someone who is an expert in the field of trade.

belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

In fact, many people are faced with such stressful situations. Because it is difficult to remain calm in such market conditions, when the prices of many good coins begin to fall sharply. If you are tired of trading, it is now better to take a certain break, and to return to work after the situation on the crypto market has stabilized.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Maryshka91

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

Trading in such a market is the same as catching falling knives. Today you made a lot of money and tomorrow you lost even more. I think that now it is better to refrain from trading and watch the market in Fiat

██████
██████████
██████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████ ██████  ██████████████
█████████     ████     ███████████████
█████████         ████       ███████  ████████
█████████             ████         ██████    █████████
█████████             ████             ██████    █████████
██████                ████               ██████      █████
█████                 ████                ███████    █████
█████               ██████        ████████████████   █████
█████               █████   ██████████████   ██████  █████
█████               ████████████████          █████  █████
█████             ██████████                   █████ █████
█████           ██████                          ██████████
█████         ██████                             █████████
█████       ██████                                ████████
█████     ██████                                  ████████
█████   ██████                                     ███████
█████ ██████                                        ██████
██████████                                          ██████
████████                                            ██████
██████                                              ██████
███████                                            ███████
█████████                                    █████████
█████████                                █████████
█████████                        █████████
█████████                █████████
█████████        █████████
█████████    █████████
██████████████
██████
BISTOX
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD
WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER

██████████
  ████      ████
████  ▄▄▄▄    ████
██   ██▀▀▀      ██
██  ██          ██
██              ██
████          ████
  ████      ████
    ██████████    ██
                ██████
                  ██████
                    ████
TRANSPARENT
                ██▄
            █████▀▀██
          ████      ██▄
        ████        ████
      ████         ▄██
    ██████  ▄████████▀
  ████  ██ ▄██    ██
████    █████   ███▄
██      ▀▀▀       ██
██              ███▄
██                ██
██████████████████▀
CUSTOMER FRIENDLY

▄███▄
██   ██
▀█████▀
███████████
████       ████
████    ██     ████
██      ██       ██
██      ████████ ██
██               ██
████           ████
████       ████
███████████
FAST
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

All these reasons are actual about trading, but I still love it.
I won't stop trading,because I like risk and I like to test my vision, my strategy by investing money.
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:28:51 PM

Bless you for this, I'm here thinking if I was only the one who stop trading because of these reasons, mush time spent doing what goes wrong sometimes and I also feel stressed taking much time to read chart and so on and I talked to my self do i read my book this much back then in school hell no.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

I understand your stress about the trading but i suggest you to do your sell orders and do stop loss that will be even better. Also current market situation is not good for trading. Also trading needs a lot of time and pressure. So better to make your orders.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

I understand your stress about the trading but i suggest you to do your sell orders and do stop loss that will be even better. Also current market situation is not good for trading. Also trading needs a lot of time and pressure. So better to make your orders.
Today, a profitable strategy is long-term storage of all its assets. Of course, if we can risk certain funds, then we can make profitable investments, because today the prices for the highest-rated coins are very low.

]
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

So, anyone just make his own decision about way to earning money from cryptocurrency. Someone could to spend much time for trading and get more than you from blockchain.

Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

Guys don't stop trading! Just fckin learn to be better at it! When we buy and sell coins and tokens we are creating new blocks. Im still trading, Im not greedy. Yes I lost a lot of my portfolio because of the bear market but I'm rebounding and accumulating more coins every day! Bear market is not end of crypto and we couldn't effect that! But when market stabilise trading is good, it doesnt matter is it bullish or bearish! Trade, keep blockchains alive, accumulate coins and prepare for next bull run!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

1) Trading is not for everyone. I am not trader also, but from my experience I can say that you need to be calm person with cold head to become a good trader. But you are not that type of person as I saw from the second point -
2) Traders don't need to check graph every 10 minutes. Except scalpers who trade non-stop. But average normal trader has a strategy and he acts only if price reaches his levels.
3) Of course playing games is better. But do it helps to get more knowledge?

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

Yes, the trading everytime brings some stress.  Also If you can spend more hours in a day with your laptop or whatever it will be a little bit ok. Anyhow it is an easy way to earn money. but you need a good knowledge about trading.
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

I also can not start to trade. To trade you need to be a psychologically stable person. You will constantly think about prices, and react painfully to the loss of money.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:59:50 PM

in my opinion it is a risk for people who do trading, because that is in accordance with the results obtained, but if you feel unable to trading because of stress and do not have time then you do not need to force it, than it becomes your burden and makes you unable to trading maximally so you cannot make a profit and what you get instead is a loss due to the burden within you when do trading.

kravas86

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

I agree with the first two points. In this situation, when the market either does not move or moves in the direction of which you least thought, it is very difficult to trade in plus. 

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

I think block games are worse than trading if you want to earn. It's just a game, but trading is a job and essentially you just gave up and started playing games.IMHO

That's right buudy gave up aren't nothing can got success in trading, patience, hard work, skills and knowledge strategy is the of success in trading job, i would like to advise for all newbies in trading don't gave up to got success the risk is include in our life.

vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

3 reasons why stop trading?? the movement of the market goes sideways and no volume of bitcoin is happening but doesn't mean that it's going down but this is really a good news indeed. Let's wait for what will happen next after this. 2nd coz my portfolio is down 60%. 3rd lack of funds.
muncuss

Activity: 634

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:58:25 PM

Trading is not for everyone, especially if you are impatient person.
Maybe you think trading is buy then sell hour later. this can cause stress if your coin is not going up in a long time. so you must think trading like invest (for months), choose good coin and buy in low by using ATL as base price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: