Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20645 times)
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:00:48 AM

Its true trading need more our time. Beside need more time, trading require our trading skill and i think not everyone have this skill. But trading is profitable because we can double our money in short time
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:37:06 PM

As I understand, you decided to stop trading through the lack of time. However, you are writing about the blockchain games. Don't they eat your time as well? And I agree - trading is also stressful for me sometimes.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:44:07 PM

As I understand, you decided to stop trading through the lack of time. However, you are writing about the blockchain games. Don't they eat your time as well? And I agree - trading is also stressful for me sometimes.
Stressful especially when our analysis didn't came true, when we place our entry and the market falls without any sign or trace, I guess trading really
for those who can manage their patients perfectly and can do good assessment even in a down situations, people who can adjust each time they've seen
good opportunities, enough time and good judgement can be develop but patients is really inside as a good character of any successful traders.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

Its true trading need more our time. Beside need more time, trading require our trading skill and i think not everyone have this skill. But trading is profitable because we can double our money in short time
You only see in terms of profit and do not pay attention to the losses, i think op is very stress because what is on his mind is very far from reality. That's why we have to prepare strong capital and mentality before trading.
clavirda

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Of course, trading is always quite hard, large-scale and nervous work. Here it is necessary to regularly conduct a lot of research, to understand the dynamics of the market, the prospects and development of specific coins. Therefore, it is logical that over time, stress and fatigue arise.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:15:57 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

Not only trading but all that happens and the condition of market and cryptoworld are very stressful . Knowing and thinking that bloodbath happens for almost 8 months now.

Dont stop trading or investing to cryptoworld, just take some rest for awhile because if you dont do that it can add to your stress .

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

I feel you, bro, we all are getting tired and stress also have to check the value every now and then and it makes me think that I am so much addicted to this stuff, can't even sleep the right time 8 hours because of cryptocurrency. I am not sure if this is worth it for now but what my motivation came from is from the history of Bitcoin the first cryptocurrency whom used to be useless or without value before but look at it now it's trending and the reason I won't stop even if the stress strikes because I am thinking a positive way and the future of this is worth to wait.
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:11:55 AM

I think I did the right thing, no movement towards change, and another recession confirmed that this year was not for trading, but for analysis and expectation. Perhaps only at the beginning of next year, you can start to invest a little.

ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:19:49 AM

I do not trade because it is very time consuming and I have to trade a very small investment, I have to trade is always a plus to earn more money or less normal, it is very difficult, I don't tend to trade, but the plans are considering the possibility.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Not only trading but all that happens and the condition of market and cryptoworld are very stressful . Knowing and thinking that bloodbath happens for almost 8 months now.

Dont stop trading or investing to cryptoworld, just take some rest for awhile because if you dont do that it can add to your stress .

oh those 8 months is a nightmare. I believe I started feeling myself bad 8 months before
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:08:15 PM

I stopped trading too, from months everything is stable, one day they are increasing and after that dropping again much, so I'm losing all profits, invested for long term and will wait green market.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

I stopped trading too, from months everything is stable, one day they are increasing and after that dropping again much, so I'm losing all profits, invested for long term and will wait green market.
Well, you traded in the market where they sell pickles and meat , and in the cryptocurrency market where a sharp rise and fall is far from new. I had to quit trade just because are very worried about this and start a lot of smoke. Health is more expensive.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

Yes, there is a lot of reason why we are feel cold on trading and all of this is because of current market situation that almost all coins have one step forward and two step backward in terms of movement so obviously its stagnant and solely affect trading profit, I hope that market can recover soon to protect crypto market moral.

67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Every new crypto investor should read this. Because all beginers loose money by trading. Just choose a few coins to invest then buy and wait.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

This post is a kind of advertising method. Trading on the exchange of crypto-currencies is certainly not an easy thing, but if you constantly practice and learn, then over time you will get better.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

The reason I'm stop trading is certainly because the current market conditions are dropping, when the market red is certainly difficult to get profit, and I will wait until the market recovers so that it can get a big profit again.
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:34:11 PM

It's hard to make money as a trader.  In the short term the market is a voting machine, so it is more or less zero-sum.  In the long-term its a weighing machine, meaning fundamentals win through in the end.  If you really want to be successful then you need pragmatic knowledge, not tricks and wizard stuff with charts.  I recommend reading 'The Intelligent Investor'.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:01:31 PM

Personally I stopped trading for some period of time, and not only because of the stress, but because of the high decreasing of the crypto market. It is very hard to trade on the decreasing market.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

In my opinion, you can spend much less time trading - just place orders and watch their executions from time to time. 20 times a day to check the price is too much, of course, after that all desire will disappear. Especially if you trade on different exchanges - to enter your login, password, 2fa each time is too much.
And take a look at the AiBB project. With this application, when fully launched in the future, it will be much easier and more profitable to trade.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

Crypto trading is not always profitable and not always pleasant. This has become a natural thing even often when the market conditions decline we can feel bored and waiting is really a very boring thing. Experience and strategy are needed in trade. if you are not prepared for all the risks, it's better not to do this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: