Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20635 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

It's up to you if you want to stopped trading but for me we have different ways to do trading is depends also to you how you handle your time and yourself. You do not give too much time in trading only few hours is enough and you still earn money for sure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:41:30 AM

Hopefully, you've learned your lessons about trading. There's no secret recipe, there's no pattern to hold to, there's just discipline and faith in your strategies. The fact that you find it too tiring, too time-consuming and then you got distracted by blockchain gaming shows a few things: that you were not disciplined enough to let your strategies play out (letting stop losses trigger, letting buy orders trigger).

The experienced trader spends time reading and learning, and then setting trades, allowing them to happen or not. Might be a lesson for us all.

that is true. you need to be educated to trade successfully
lifesgood10

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:48:45 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I think you need to be Be intelligent and teachable when it comes to Trading
Have a reason before entering each trade: Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards.

About checking the value
As long as you are a token investor, your mobile phones has to be your best friend
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

I personally feel its ok to trade, but keep the thinking at high level. Understand more of the psychology behind it over the technical tools.

The 95% attempt to force the chart to fit their beliefs. Hypnotised by potential profits and blind to the actual level of risk, they spend hours, searching, confirming, and back-fitting the indicators on their charts to give them a level of comfort.

The 95% are thinking like fishermen. They have all the impressive-sounding tools. MACD, stochastics, Bollinger bands, and moving averages, but they don’t understand that all these tools do the same thing.

All of these tools attempt to tell you when the momentum of a price move through time diverges from the actual price. The tools are derived from the price bars themselves and use averages to give information.

Hope this blog post helps - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/event-horizon
TomInVa57

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Yes, I fully agree with such statements. Unfortunately, we have to spend a lot of time, the work is accompanied by constant stresses and worries. Therefore, in the case of such fatigue, you can take a short break. But in any case, you need to continue to work with trading in the future - this is really the most profitable direction in my work.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

It is very familiar to me, at first I also began to study trading, technical analysis, I began to try to trade on the exchange. But I soon realized that this did not suit me, I lost sleep and was too nervous about my orders.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

I totally agree with you. The 3 things you write are very accurate and valid. I don't trade. I'm doing Hodl Cheesy Even though prices fall, I don't care much. I would recommend this comfort Cheesy

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

I understand you, but that's the point of trading. It takes a lot of time, in fact you have to sit at the computer for days and be ready for sale.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

I stopped trading as well,because it is time wasting, you have to pay all of your time for this activity and you've got to keep going in accordance with your strategy.
I don't have time for my life because of trading
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

I understand you, but that's the point of trading. It takes a lot of time, in fact you have to sit at the computer for days and be ready for sale.

and you need to be physically ready for that
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:35:51 PM

yes it's a good idea to try get a rest from time to time with blockchain games some of them are really profitable good luck with the rest of your journey my crypto friend Smiley
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Hopefully, you've learned your lessons about trading. There's no secret recipe, there's no pattern to hold to, there's just discipline and faith in your strategies. The fact that you find it too tiring, too time-consuming and then you got distracted by blockchain gaming shows a few things: that you were not disciplined enough to let your strategies play out (letting stop losses trigger, letting buy orders trigger).

The experienced trader spends time reading and learning, and then setting trades, allowing them to happen or not. Might be a lesson for us all.

Only discipline and strict adherence to your trading strategy can give you money in trading. Otherwise, you will be standing still, getting poor results from your hard work. Trading is hard work, not everyone is ready for it.

ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

About stress, I agree( I work on a lot of stress plus more from trading more.  It presses on the nerves when the price drops and you have to decide to sell now while fell heavily or wait for the suddenly back out. It always puzzles me. But I've come to a strict strategy. I am already operating at small steps of the course. This of course does not give much profit, but not nervous and do not think constantly sell or not. all strictly on strategy.
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

Right now I am not doing trading because I don't have any knowledge regarding on these, but I am trying to learn and study so that I would apply my learning. It also needs large of capital to do it and it is too risky.
waldocarter

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:42:21 PM

Due to these reasons, I did not even start trading. For me, the main problem is time. I think if you engage in trade, you need to pay this case 24 hours a day.

tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:42 PM

I try to learn, making transactions with a very small volume, about 1% of the amount of the portfolio, and it is safe

BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I can totally agree with you. trading is very stressful with or without experience, because especially the market of crypto is very volatile which means it's harder to predict what will happen next but with the right time and experience trading is still a full time job that is the closest to being a boss on a big company.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

During this time and see the market condition at the moment, im stopping being a trader too. Cause its more risky than before.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

Honestly speaking both trading and bounty hunting takes a lot of time and i don't see it to be a problem because that is what you've chosen to do upon all the public works Cheesy. There is no lucrative work that doesn't take time. A full time worker may work for 6 to 8 hours a day which is the same for a trader if you apportion your time well.

drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

Yes, too much stress is of course true if with trading you go to a minus of the current, the mood always disappears. You have to sit at a computer all day and watch cryptocurrency courses to earn anything. If there is a bot, it simplifies trading, but sometimes you have to place orders yourself.
Yes, you need to spend a lot of time,but in the end you can earn a decent amount.Do not forget that there is work in the factory.You can always go there.It's better than trading.Trading is difficult but nevertheless very profitable.I do not trade professionally, but nevertheless it happens that suddenly I can earn a lot of money from trading. I will not refuse to trade. This is fact
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: