Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20638 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:58:55 PM

I agree that it is quite difficult to trade now. The market stands still and although everyone is waiting for a bullish market, in fact nothing happens and there are no prerequisites for growth. Trading is dangerous these days.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

Indeed, trading is not a good idea right now. The market can turn around at any time. I do not want to be late for this train.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
SaracenRomero213

Activity: 1204
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:17:53 PM

I did not stop trading. It seems to me that you can make a profit in any market condition. But it requires a lot of effort, knowledge and experience.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
It’s the same thing with everyone. Whatever you’re doing there are times when stress catches up with you, it happens to me and I believe it happens to every other person. Even playing games can cause you stress, although I don’t know how Blockchain games works but I’m very sure that it’s not something that you will just put in money and go to sleep, rather you will be playing it from time to time.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Everybody in frustration for present market like as you. When i see market it could not help me to do next work or trade. But i did not give up market from trading. I take some technical challenge that gives me honey. I select short trade in market choosing best 10 tokens that has best roadmap and portfolio. Just looking market morning and evening and doing short trade. i am happy here.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

I also recently made a decision for myself to refuse to work with trading in the future, given the constant stress, emotional distress and significant loss of time. Now I prefer to work with long-term hold coins and bounty programs. Here, too, there are reasons for concern, but it became much calmer for me to work.

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:14:15 PM

Well, I can tell you one thing that you do not know how to trade, well, for me that you have described a few is not equal to trading, trading does not take a lot of time, and it is much more profitable

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:37:25 AM

I think the main problem is that it's not profitable. If you have a large deposit on exchange it's too difficult to trade everyday. But if you have small balance day-trading is what you need.

If initially you invest small sums of money in the cryptocurrency, trading now can be not profitable. Additionally, if the guy has some other business or an activity that interests him more, it is better to quit dealing with the crypto.
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:57:41 AM

You made a good decision, because if you can't be happy with your works then you shouldn't do that forcibly! A lot of people fall into the stress of trading, it is happening because of the bad condition of the crypto market. I stopped trading for 20 days, now again I started it because I need to recover what I lost!

thank you for your support!
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:53:42 AM

daily trading, scalping and other funny things are of interest until you sell at the beginning of the pump. As soon as you see the highest growth after the sale, which will increase the resulting profit 5-6 times, you will immediately switch to buy and hold strategy)))

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!
Crypto gambling projects are now gradually coming up. These crypto gaming sites very soon will gain more relevance and we will continue to see some developers making or lunching their works in line with this, because it will be profitable in the long run.
Accen1935

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

For Maine quitting commerce is gonna be arduous call and it looks to me that i will be able to ne'er stop commerce, although I exchange loss, this activity is my passion and at last i will be able to improve my strategy to become profitable
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

That's what I always see in trading, an extreme amount of stress, that's why I walked away from that too, but you can't deny that we can make good money there, I'm interested in crypto games, I'm going to check it out, although maybe I shouldn't, I have an addictive personality after all.  Cheesy

Gopo6789

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

I fully agree with the author of the article. I have recently had problems with sleep and mental disorder. Often have to be distracted from important matters when triggers work on the exchange. More often I start to ask myself: do I need this to the detriment of my health and nerves ?!

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Too bad. But it's your decision really. Not all share the same sentiments with you when it comes to trading. I would assume that you were a day trader since you've mentioned it takes too much of your time and it causes you stress. Most of the time, day traders are those who experience this. Why not just hold and check back after a year or two? This way you don't have to check every single day and you'd be more relaxed. Unless you are quite impatient which would obviously tell us that holding is not for you. Thing is, trading doesn't have to be stressful and time consuming as long as we know how to manage it.

losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

I also stopped trading for similar reasons. I think I will start only when the market becomes green and the trend changes its direction.

Same with me I don't do day trading anymore, I do more of short term and long term trading, I will go back into full trading when the market recovers.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

Everyone with his or her own personal opinion. I think you were mainly into day-trading, reason why you always get exhausted. Mid-term trading works best for me, especially on the buy the rumors sell the news principle and also on technical analysis. Normally sometimes what you expect from trade turn out to be the reverse, but for me trading is cool. I don't day-trade, I am always patient with my orders and it works for me at least 70%. You also feel tired and have a negative thought about trading if you keep following those pump groups or channels, they always dump on you and come up with a story saying their VIP group gained from the buy call.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

Trading in this market is insane. it is not affected by technical analysis or fundamental. the market behaves as it wants therefore and most likely you will lose your money in trading

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

I make good money on trading and I can tell you that this is a very profitable business and you should reconsider your attitude towards him as he can give you the opportunity to earn very good money

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:14:43 AM

Currently, you can only make money on trades if you are engaged in margin trading. but you need to learn this before you start trading, otherwise you can lose the entire deposit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: