Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20647 times)
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

I think you did so in vain ... You could further develop your skills in trading and investing. And now you just spend time in games and I'm sure that this is not rational.  Undecided

coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

It all depends on the tastes of everyone, I'm sure everyone who runs Crypto is very aware of the risks that exist and knows to deal with the problems involved. Your path may be right for you but not according to others
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

Personally, I stopped trading only because of bad experience and only because of it I am not going to continue any further!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

It all depends on the tastes of everyone, I'm sure everyone who runs Crypto is very aware of the risks that exist and knows to deal with the problems involved. Your path may be right for you but not according to others

Higher risks = higher profits. I also believe that everyone should choose what he or she wants to get from trading. And everyone are aware of risks.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

I think you did so in vain ... You could further develop your skills in trading and investing. And now you just spend time in games and I'm sure that this is not rational.  Undecided

I agree with you mate, Its seems he lost hope from cryptos. I guess he just trying to recover by itself from losing in trading through switching blockchain games.But i believe he will come back in trading when theres a good market fluctuations again.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Personally, I stopped trading only because of bad experience and only because of it I am not going to continue any further!
Bad experience will be experienced in every trade, sometimes falling and losing big. I am new so I have never done a trade and haven't experienced it. so in my opinion they stopped trading because he was tired of everything and wanted to quit and maybe switch to working with someone else. Everyone sometimes wants to change professions because they panic with poor market conditions so they stop.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

I agree that trading is a stressful work, but i still continuing trading because i still can earn money from daily trading. My purpose is small, i aim to get on $20 each day from trading, max 10 trades each day i will do. The rest time i use for other activity, work, relax, for my family. 
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

I agree that trading is a stressful work, but i still continuing trading because i still can earn money from daily trading. My purpose is small, i aim to get on $20 each day from trading, max 10 trades each day i will do. The rest time i use for other activity, work, relax, for my family. 
You can use margin trading and make more profit. But of course it is very difficult and you can loose everything if the price go up or down very quickly.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

i am very sorry you faced all these challenges while you were trading, but you have to bear in mind that not everyday will be a good day when trading, there are some days or even weeks that may go against you, but never to worry, you'll bounce back soon
doge_shit666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:37:27 AM

I stopped trading and participated in the HODL campaign because: The market was abnormal, the penny price fell sharply, there were many frauds on the market that made me wasting time ...
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

i am very sorry you faced all these challenges while you were trading, but you have to bear in mind that not everyday will be a good day when trading, there are some days or even weeks that may go against you, but never to worry, you'll bounce back soon

thank you for your support!
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

I understand where you are coming from, it has been said that most people lose money trading because of the emotional attachment to their funds, some over trade and some are not disciplined enough to cut their lose early and started chasing the price and trading is getting more complicated now in crypto because of several algorithms that is being developed to spot opportunities early

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:27:32 PM

I am also not in favor of trading because it requires you to continue monitor your trade and this market takes immediate reaction on any positive or negative news and huge volatility comes with any news and you cannot catch every moment of this market.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more

You are stressing yourself, you dont need that much time to have that! there is a long time trading and a short time one!

2) Too much time.

You are into struggles by that, you dont need that, if the token is quality and has the potential leave them alone!

trading is not 100 percent winning.
therefore you are gambling!
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

right, don't force trade now because when you are stressed there you will lose a lot of money. and I want to ask whether the two games can make money or bitcoin or some other altcoin if I play?
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

You should have. Now you could learn how to trade in a difficult situation and when the market becomes bullish, you will be able to earn very quickly.
Even if the market of cryptocurrencies is in the middle of a bull market that doesn't mean that you're going to make any money in it, there have been many cases of people that made all the wrong moves at the wrong time and lost money despite the fact that almost everyone that just held their coins was making a lot of money, so be very careful because trading is a lot more complex than you think.
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Many people have decided to leave the cryptocurrency market for a while. Perhaps this is correct, because the situation is very unstable now.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

For the 1st and 2nd points, you have a simple solution. You can try using a trading bot. By using it, you will not spend a lot of time. You just have to set your stop loss and taking profit targets, and leave it.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

It depends on how you employ the strategy in trading, but it also a good move that you are out of the stress now, taking a break does not mean quitting the whole thing, you deserve something better, and plan for the next strategy.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

It doesn't have to be stressful, to do it right you should leave your emotions at the door actually

and as much time as it takes, when you get good at it you can make 1-2 trades in a couple of hours and call it a day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: