Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:05:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20645 times)
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

I believe that trading can now bring fairly good results, provided that you have some experience in intraday trading. But if you are not very good at this, then it is better to just invest and wait without trading.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

I also decided to take a break about it, because after two years of trading I discovered that my whole life was revolving around trading, which was taking me away from my social life and adequate rest. Eventually I plan to return to the activity, but in the meantime I need to refresh my mind and rest properly, otherwise I believe that even my mental health would be at risk.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:01:13 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2018, 01:51:27 AM by Question123

It's your decisiom if you are quit in trading or not. But mostly you need to be patient when you are in trading. Many traders are use their time even they are busy. You do not to be stress just relax you did not force yourself to spend to much time.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

You made a good decision, because if you can't be happy with your works then you shouldn't do that forcibly! A lot of people fall into the stress of trading, it is happening because of the bad condition of the crypto market. I stopped trading for a while but now again I started it because I need to recover what I lost!

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

Everyone has the different decision to face this dump market. Some are leaving and some are still approaching. However, I myself still stay in crypto for trading, investing, and joining the bounty program. I believe that the rewards from bounty program will be very awesome in some near future. I need about one year to hold the token from bounty and I bet for more profits. However for trading, I myself am not a day-trader. So that I can manage my time when to make trading or not, that's so with the investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:05:51 AM

I believe that trading can now bring fairly good results, provided that you have some experience in intraday trading. But if you are not very good at this, then it is better to just invest and wait without trading.

I like trading but I feel it ruins my health. so yep, not a good sign for me
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

So do I. I agree with you. That's why so many people using the bot for trading. but the bot is not friendly for the beginner. No need to be a swing trader or daily trader. I feel comfortable with the holder. Buy while it cheap and sell while the price goes up
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Trading can be really stressful and time demanding. Any minute you stay out of the system can cost you serious damage. I trade only when I have all the time to sit by the system.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

Trading can be really stressful and time demanding. Any minute you stay out of the system can cost you serious damage. I trade only when I have all the time to sit by the system.
Its more stressful if the market doesn't show you any significant gains but most of the time  its only about losses.

That's how it feels to be a trader but we aren't the only people that feels this way, even the billionaires are also having those losses and stress.
frekans07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:59:22 AM

Actually the right a decision, all day under stress continuous many times follow-up to make must be hard. in this way other you do jobs focus on the problem of living psychological to as affect
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

It's mean that you don't have strategy and tactic for trading. Often price checking don't give more profit then simple alert on the coin price and make action by alert. For market state you need check it 2-3 times per day for active swing trading.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:12:10 PM

Yes, I understand your feelings right now, but look into the future of cryptography, at the present time when the value of altcoin drops sharply and that's a great opportunity for you. Currently I do not care about the market going down. I only buy altcoin that I think has the potential for strong growth in the future. I accept losses at the present time and expect huge profits in the future.

d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:14:42 PM

Don't focus too much on doing trading in your life, you can do something else so the stress will be lessened.

You can do play games, watch movies, or anything else that can make you fun while trading. Wink

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

I can understand your points, trading is really stressful and take up too much time. With people like us having a day job, it is really hard to concentrate on our daily work and trading at the same time.
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

The problem is that any activity associated with money brings us stress. Yes, making money is not an easy task and it takes a lot of time. But we will not be given anything for free. We must use all our resources for achieve a good result there.
Uguande

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

I can understand your points, trading is really stressful and take up too much time. With people like us having a day job, it is really hard to concentrate on our daily work and trading at the same time.
Yes, you're right, it's very hard to be a trader for people, who have a job. To be successful in the trading you should concentrate on it. As for me, combining full-time job with trading isn't good idea
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:45:29 PM

The problem is that any activity associated with money brings us stress. Yes, making money is not an easy task and it takes a lot of time. But we will not be given anything for free. We must use all our resources for achieve a good result there.
You are right. Without work, we won`t get any profit. But trading on the bearish market - it`s very difficult and hard work, so It`s better to wait for green market and trade then, till this you can find another ways to get money.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

So, trading really need so much time to work with. But it is the most rich way to earn from crypto, if you could.

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:01:45 PM

Yes I believe is much stressful now that we are in bearish period and will not be nice as it can turn red any moment with out any sign which need more attention.

adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Trading is too stressful, and the highly volatile nature of the blockchain cryptocurrencies mean that you can have a very good day trading and making good calls but at the end still loose all your money.
Long term hold investments in cryptos is better, more strategic, well planned and can survive dips in crypto value over time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: