Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20645 times)
tmpwhore

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Yeh.. I agree with you so much time and work but at all only losses on this market. It's better to stop trading and find another work which is more profitable now. Myabe when the market will recover you can come back for trading.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Good for you mate. I am planning on full retirement on day trading this year. Its very tedious and time consuming such that you can barely cope with offline activities especially if you have a day job

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Investors and traders leave the cryptocurrency market due to the fact that it does not bring the profit that it brought last year.

but not all investors and traders leave this markets,,
because a smart traders can make some profit in this situations and smart investors will buy back again in this red conditions my friend

samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

Now traiding its so difficult! And when market stay down it also more difficult. so better stop make traiding for this moment and make other work.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

If you know how to trade, even if you have been trading for a long time and understand what you are doing, it is still associated with a lot of time that is spent on trading, as well as high risk, which is also a lot of stress, so I understand you, but on the other hand trading brings a lot of money.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:52:00 PM

Many people find it difficult to leave the market and stop trading. They think it's too fast to leave the market because they haven't made a profit. They suffered huge losses because the market was falling in price. And will trade again when the market has recovered.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:54:15 PM

trading is indeed a good aspect of the blockchain technology that gives huge profit within a short range of time but then there are chances of looses also but they are very minute. trading being a profession is indeed a serious business as people commit time, energy and resources to it and it is seen as a profession in most cases and in such and act, it should be considered with all degree of seriousness and resources needed.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

In my opinion it is only natural if we now stop trading, the red market conditions for almost a year making trading is a difficult and detrimental thing, look at the current altcoins prices which continue to drop and the bitcoin conditions also continue to fall, I will trade again if the market recovers or prices bitcoin reaches at least $ 10,000.
bananaunana

Activity: 321
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

I can totally understand you, especially your good points number 1 and 2. Trading is not a good measure to make money and I agree to your OP. Trading is just too risky and crypto has enough risk itself. Better do a good bounty, it's more profitable and less risk.

shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:06:17 AM

Trading is a very profitable thing, but if the price goes down, of course, everyone will definitely shout. And as now many people suffer losses and then they might panic and sell coins. But for me, the decline in market prices is a very common thing. So now I use it to invest from the start.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Maybe the real reason behind is because you cannot see an opportunity now in the current market situation that you can keep gaining profit out of it. Also, maybe you see some opportunities way more interesting than trading.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

Well games could be a stress reliever. I haven't heard about block chain games yet but I think given that you have told that it could be addicting maybe it is worth a try. Just don't get too addicted because it will certainly create a problem. On the part of trading I would agree on you. It could cost you your physical health due to stress. I think emotionally people are also affected during times especially when you would see your self losing more than half. Just like what happened to me. But everything is like a gamble and everything like this happens.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:39:37 AM

Investors and traders leave the cryptocurrency market due to the fact that it does not bring the profit that it brought last year.
Trading must be smart when to enter and when to go out. when the price continues to decline then the expert trader will know when to go out and wait for the right time again. I think losses are a natural thing in trading, not the right reason to stop ?
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

trading in this time become a difficult thing ascertained the results. certainly off on select bother seeing a trade without results so it is better to leave it for a while and come back when the market was already in good condition and ready to profit from the trade.

dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:30:51 AM

In addition to the three reasons you mentioned, the current market situation also makes it impossible to trade coins because of the difficulty in predicting market conditions or the rise and fall of a coin price, whereas in trading coins we must be able to predict the price fluctuation of a coin purchased.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

trading in this time become a difficult thing ascertained the results. certainly off on select bother seeing a trade without results so it is better to leave it for a while and come back when the market was already in good condition and ready to profit from the trade.
Crypto is still unstable if you stop trading for now it might be the right choice, but this is a good choice if you buy it and then the price goes up, you will sell it. Daily trading will be more difficult because the Crypto movement is unpredictable and has a large risk, so it's better to wait until it's safe.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:24:34 AM

very interesting suggestion, I don't like to see market prices, if I want to buy a coin / altcoin I wait at the lowest price in my belief, and to sell it I put it in an orderbook, but with confidence the price will be touched, so there's no need to go back to see prices
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:28:00 AM

Indeed, day trading and scalping create strong stressful feelings and take an enormous amount of time. And long-term trade is fraught with serious losses in the current realities. As an alternative to blockchain games, you can make money on masternodes, which can become a source of stable income with proper business management.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:29:21 AM

Maybe your trading is not for you,  because we earn profit in trading and we can handle the stress because once you invest your money to the cryptocurrency or any investment make sure that you are ready of what possible to happen.
sekop

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:13:24 AM

I think it's natural that you now stop trading. In addition to a number of factors that you have, with a crypto situation that like now it will be very difficult to get profit from trading because the market price continues to decline day by day. Trading will support a satisfactory result if it is run when the middle crypto market price is stable and also continues to increase in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: