Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20635 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

You can stop trading because too much stress with lower price bitcoin and altcoin, but you can take big chance with lower price by investing and take much your money back with lower price situation, you will sell after price is growing up.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Trading seems complicated, but if you know about projects and can predict prices accurately. You can make a lot of money trading. Trading is hard and tense, but there are too many people who make a lot of money trading. An experienced trader, if you want to engage in trade.

Trading does not SEEM complicated. It IS really complicated. If you are not ready to face difficulties and to lose, then do not even start to trade. This business is for patient and very persistent people.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

Well, for each person has a favorite job, of course you can and takes a lot of time to trade , but I can say, I am a trader and do not sit at the computer for a long time , a maximum of 2 hours a day, the rest of the time I spend in other cases , and I have almost all trades profitable

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:29:46 PM

Yeah, there's reason why most people prefer investing than trading, by spending a lot of effort at the front to do fundamental analysist, they buy the coin/stocks and hold for a few years while monitoring the situation while with trading you have to spend a lot of your time everyday to trade. While in my opinion it's more profitable to trade but i prefer investing because i don't have a lot of free time to trade.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

Well, for each person has a favorite job, of course you can and takes a lot of time to trade , but I can say, I am a trader and do not sit at the computer for a long time , a maximum of 2 hours a day, the rest of the time I spend in other cases , and I have almost all trades profitable
It sounds like magic. all deals are profitable. this just does not possible. And the time you spend at the computer depends on what your strategy is. if you trade for 5 minutes then you have to follow the charts for a long time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

I am fond of playing poker and therefore wanted to know.Do you know any really interesting and honest resources for playing poker on the blockchain platform?
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:51:43 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Trading needs a lot of time and effort. A better knowledge of the system is also needed. As i can see it trading is a good diversion other than investing.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

Maybe your trading is not for you,  because we earn profit in trading and we can handle the stress because once you invest your money to the cryptocurrency or any investment make sure that you are ready of what possible to happen.
Maybe trading is not for him but it is true that being here in crypto takes a lot of time away from us and that we can't deny. Besides. not every day that we earn profit in trading, we also lose some and that is stressful also.
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Trading indeed gives you some beautiful pains in the chest, I rather longterm hold projects that seem valuable to me.

furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Your arguments are irrelevant. I manage to earn well even in the current price situation on the crypto market.
I'll tell you even more. Daily trading brings more profit precisely on a standing or falling market.
The main thing is to be patient and not be afraid.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Now trading its so difficult. make trading now its mean have big risk lost everything. I stopped trading because im not a expert in this field, so i prefer holding coins and waiting when market rise

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:11:14 AM

I also now decided to work mainly with long-term investments in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies. Of course, certain risks also remain here. But I believe that after stabilization of the situation on the market, prices will again start to rise in price. Therefore, there is less risk and stress compared to trading.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

short trading requires a lot of time, perseverance and great knowledge, this is work for professionals

Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

I don't count those as stress checking price frequently, my own problem is how to read chat accurately and be a good trader, had it being i happen to know how to read it and make profit i wouldn't quite trading because of the stress that surrounds it.
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

I don't count those as stress checking price frequently, my own problem is how to read chat accurately and be a good trader, had it being i happen to know how to read it and make profit i wouldn't quite trading because of the stress that surrounds it.
stress is not a good reason I suppose. all the work will of course make us stress. I myself decided to stop trading briefly when the market is not so good. but when the market is supporting me will return trade.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:21:10 AM

I think that over time, your attitude to trading will change, the main thing is not to be greedy and be patient and try to trade on the weekly chart.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

Deciding to stop trading when the crypto condition has decreased sharply as it seems to me at this time to be the right decision. Trading has considerable risk, if it continues to be applied now, it can be fatal to the ownership of your investment. Trading will be a good result when crypto is in an improved and stable condition at an increase in value.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

Stress of course there is on the market but it is strong at the same time gives you a profit , and of course do not need to look at the charts all day, it is better to spend this time on life

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 10:17:41 PM

I understand your plight for stopping trading,but the thing is before you go into trading, you need to understand how these trading platforms work, study the chats, know the time to get or buy a token and time to sell by doing these, you won't burnt.

acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:21:37 PM

Your biggest mistake is that you feel pressured and feel scared of bitcoin,
a trader does not have to check prices every 15 minutes, you can install a limit order or stop limit so that your assets are still safe
for analysis of candle movements, you can also take advantage of the features of some premium signal service providers to be your consideration in determining decisions
make the trading activity your favorite activity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: