Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:49:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20641 times)
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:34:34 PM

Trading is an interesting and exciting activity that requires titanic effort, willpower, discipline, and mind work. This work is not for everybody, and sometimes people spend many years not so successful in this business.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:44:30 PM

Most traders are completely delusional about their current standpoint, where they see themselves and how to think to get there. Do not waste your time chasing the wrong dreams. But if you are serious about trading, do what is necessary rather than believing that trading is an easy way to get out of your current position.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:53:07 PM

Indeed, being a trader must have a lot of time, we cannot trade arbitrarily. Because that will result in your loss. If you are willing to risk trading, of course you are willing to experience many things. Like, spending too much time for example. Because to analyze coins for trading does require a lot of time.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:18:03 AM

First, of course learning and experience are important points when we want to trade. study charts and also fundamental techniques. besides that the condition of ourselves that is able to control when it occurs floating is important.
many new traders have failed in doing so because they are in a state of great profit ambition
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:35:10 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

I'm going to continue your list:

4) Only professional traders make deals with a profit

5) Basically principles of technical analysis don't work in crypto

6) Whales control this market

So, once again, it is very difficult to be a trader on cryptomarket.

Number 6 is the most critical you can't really gain profit if the token you trade have so many whales. I also experienced that much with my WPP token and whales making me to always look at the price so I can't lose my trade.

madrogue

Activity: 98
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:22:59 AM

Trading is like a Gambling, if you wrong choose you will lose.
But trading is not only luck. You need good prediction and some knowledge see what your choose will pump.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:27:08 AM

I really thought that trading is such a stress work. Maybe its just not good token or coin that you have chosen to trade of. But if it were profitable i think you enjoy what is trading. It's just the fact that you dont meet what you have expected in trading.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:32:44 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

I'm going to continue your list:

4) Only professional traders make deals with a profit

5) Basically principles of technical analysis don't work in crypto

6) Whales control this market

So, once again, it is very difficult to be a trader on cryptomarket.

Number 6 is the most critical you can't really gain profit if the token you trade have so many whales. I also experienced that much with my WPP token and whales making me to always look at the price so I can't lose my trade.
The whales can become the main player in any market. Remember about when the whales can manipulate the market. but i just take an opportunity to do a swing trade but that's for short term only.
that depends on how you can see an opportunity and manage it to become your profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:38:58 AM

Trading is not that difficult, if you are right to buy when the market decreases, then you can put a price above the price when you buy and do not be greedy to determine the sales target, as long as you profit then get used to being satisfied and do not try to sell at prices that do not enter sense unless you are really sure. For blockchain games, maybe I want to try it.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:46:59 AM

Many people have stopped trading because with many reason, some people have lost their assets because buying at higher price and have keep holding until price is drop and lower, just keep hold if you want get back your profit.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:55:29 AM

Yes, I understand you, for impressionable people, trading is really stressful, I also stopped trading for a certain period of time, but now I’ve started again, because for me trading is the only stable income .. I don’t play games because it’s very exciting but I envy you well in games found their outlet.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:00:50 AM

I understand the stress from trading.
I think we've all been through it.
But I adjusted, learned from my mistakes and found a trading method that suits me well.
I have never found hodling to be profitable.
Most of my profit has been through active trading.

For blockchain games, I got into steem monsters.
It's a lot of fun, a very well balanced card game.
As far as it being profitable goes, well see.
You can sell your cards for money but it doesn't seem to be that much.
I mostly play it because its fun.

Adrianrekt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:12:45 AM

I can recommend to everyone to read books from john Murphy.learning to trade and draw memelines is actually Kind of fun.
Irazzzta

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:22:08 AM

I think it's better not to become a daily trader if there aren't many assets. because the percentage of profits is not proportional to the risk of loss. but if you have enough funds and still want to get profit as a daily trader, I suggest you use a trading bot service. maybe that method will be more effective to make profits and get rid of stress because of waiting for asset prices. even though loss, defeat will not be too large.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:31:02 AM

Trading is an interesting and exciting activity that requires titanic effort, willpower, discipline, and mind work. This work is not for everybody, and sometimes people spend many years not so successful in this business.
The main reason is because crypto trading is very risky because the price fluctuates very quickly so that the wrong decision making results in losses.
The second reason is the loss in trade resulting in unstable self-control and tend to be emotional, so it is not good health.
The last one is regulation in my country that does not support. Indeed crypto investment is not prohibited, but there is no protection to the crypto owner at all. Moreover, there is a ban on the use of crypto money as a means of payment.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:38:52 AM

Maybe you mean you stopped DAYTRADING right?because even if you are holding long term that is also a trading,not unless you have really despose all you cryptos then with that i will ask you a question,why you still staying in this forum when you hage no really reason for staying here

I think it's better not to become a daily trader if there aren't many assets. because the percentage of profits is not proportional to the risk of loss. but if you have enough funds and still want to get profit as a daily trader, I suggest you use a trading bot service. maybe that method will be more effective to make profits and get rid of stress because of waiting for asset prices. even though loss, defeat will not be too large.
Aside from that daytrading is not for everyone,only few are destined to become a successful one.so better choose your way or risk and lose money
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:42:53 AM

Maybe you can't do this job anymore. In my opinion, there is no reason to stop trading because this industry is profitable for me. Although sometimes we experience losses and in my opinion, it is very reasonable. I tried not to give up and continued to trade because the results were very good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:45:25 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Well you're not entirely wrong ... but if you're making gains on your daily trades I think you'll be a more happier person today.. but when you loose money.. .... no body likes to loose money
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:58:18 AM

I understand you but in this market just holding coins is not cutting out for me that's why I started doing trading to increase my bag OTW to the next bull run. BTW you play lots of game man I got a few Axies in my account but I still couldn't figure out how to use them.

BINTEX