Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20633 times)
aezak0r

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:53:04 AM

Greetings everyone. And do you guys participate in IEOs nowadays? Because I believe that the industry is developing pretty fast and attracts investors. By the way, do you have any advanced examples in mind? Cause I have lately discovered Bitstars project, seems that it is widely discussed nowadays..
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:58:31 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Is it really exhausting to check your balance every now and then? Of course, earning doesn't come easily so you should learn how to work on it. Being lazy does not bring you anywhere in this kind of business.
As well as being too much diligent. Health is very important part of life. And I think that it isn't worth it to waste a lot of time on anything to own detriment. Thus, time management is required for every hard-working person.

Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:13:59 PM

i used to have a similar experience. the day trade made me fall into anxiety. It sucks. now I have stayed away from it. i started to hold some good coins for a long time. i check them once a week.
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:17:47 PM

Yes, what nerves. I sometimes do not share do not look at their stocks of coins. In order not to go mad because of each correction. The only thing I'm looking at is bitcoin. Because the growth of Bitcoin is the growth of the market. With a positive movement, I can calmly take care of my business. I do not know how you have the strength to trade every day.
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:37:19 PM

I saw a statistic somewhere that 99% of traders end up even after 7+ years. Which means most of them will hit some homeruns, then lose money.

If you're trading to make a living, it means you NEED to trade constantly, even when you shouldn't. And therein lies the problem.

The market decides when you should trade, not you. So you could be 12+ months without a signal to buy, it happens. How would you pay bills in the meantime? It doesn't work.

Investing only works like Warren Buffett does it. Invest a little every month into good equities and move on.

Trying to guess the market at every move is insane, like OP described, you'll end up broken and broke.

cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:42:12 PM

when we risk the important and big things we will be easily stressed, in investing we must set aside money that is specifically for investment, so as to reduce stress at least
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 12:47:03 PM

take too much money for trading and gambling. its back to your own personal thinking
depend on your strategy and your knowledge.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:54:26 PM

i have done day trading, last year. We have no more inside information. i only got a small amount of revenue. and it makes me very tired. it is suitable for professionals. Ordinary people should stay away from it.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 12:57:16 PM

Actually trading it is not something disappointing stuff. If you can't trade better go away from that. You can't predict the price, but you have to follow the TA, volumes, rumors, then you can get some from that.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:11:27 PM

The fact is that trading is very tasking especially for newbie because there is so many things to take note of and most times emotions usually takes over ones judgement and this dosent always result well. This is why most people give up on trading.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:21:24 PM

You are right but i will suggest you to not give up on trading rather trade on weekly or monthly basis where you will need to check the price less often and you can make your trades once in a week or month but you should be good at reading charts and candles to do so.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:23:58 PM

Actually trading it is not something disappointing stuff. If you can't trade better go away from that. You can't predict the price, but you have to follow the TA, volumes, rumors, then you can get some from that.
These things take a lot of time to study and find useful information. While people are seeking for a way to be a successful trader without spending a lot of time. I mean some way to find all needed information within about one hour a day.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:24:43 PM

Most of us stop trading because of losses, as we know that crypto trading is a very risky thing, the price is like a roller coaster so if we don't have a target it is difficult to determine a loss or profit.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:32:25 PM

To be honest, I do not know more than one area today that would not take your time. Of course, you need to know that the neural system is not being restored. And if you are experiencing during the auction you should not be engaged in this.
I think there is stress in all jobs , without it in any way , for me in trading a lot you can earn , and for me it's great to trade in the market!
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

We have different reasons to stop trading. If it wouldn't benefit us anymore, give up. If you are not for day trading, go for long term trading. Find your stength and turn your back with your weaknesses. We had opposite situation, OP.
I gave up gambling but you just love it. I love trading but you gave it up.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:06:52 PM

Even I stopped trading for about year now instead I started investing on coins or token which is giving recurring profit or devidend a where I feel safe about my investment even though market is in bearish . I am I’ll be having more coins once resal bull run starts .
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:44:17 PM

Temporary stop is the best way to avoid losses, as we know that the market is still red and difficult to guess so I also stop trading for a while and waiting market green again.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:48:13 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Yes, trading in the cryptocurrency market is not for weakly nervous ones) I also practiced trading, I dreamed at night how I sell and buy, I understand why you abandoned this venture, there must be a vocation, to each his own, I personally adopted a simple and possibly correct strategy, I invest in the main coins, and participate in generosity, the market is new - I think that in a few years my work will pay off with interest.

Dark Ripper

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

Why you are stopping on trading? Just because you've get so many losses so that you are stopping to trading right now? If you are a real trader you must experience heavy losses before and for sure you've recover it as soon as possible by also trading for years or months. Just because of one heavy loss you are quiting? Please don't, go back again on trading so that you can recover again the losses you've get. For example just for me, I am starting to trade also to gained the heavy loss that I've get in darb finance, and this wallet helps me to start trade again in which I will recover the losses i've get from the past few years. So go back again in trading so that you will earn more. Go back brother trader!
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:54:39 PM

I understand that the first reason is the main one. After all, trading on the stock exchange requires not only time and patience, but also very strong nerves. Therefore, there are very few traders, good traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: