Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:50:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20641 times)
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:30:18 PM

Almost any kind of earnings requires a lot of time and attention, especially if you are trying to master a new area. Stress is an integral companion of this process. But the task of a successful person is to create acceptable and maximally comfortable working conditions for himself. So all you need is to learn how to get rid of stress. You can choose different ways, for example, plan a deal in advance, or stop day trading. But if the refusal to trade crypto currency is the only way out that you see, then refuse. But running away from problems is not the best solution, you need to learn how to deal with them.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 05:57:26 PM

Trading is a very hard job. You need to spend lot of times and money. Also need to work very hard and need to be patience. Otherwise it’s  very difficult to earn profits from trading. You should try with some best strategy.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Goodvin

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:02:23 PM

Trading exposes our nervous system to stress. You can drink soothing pills  Wink. But the most reliable means is to make money on bounty. I mean that you don’t need to invest your own money in trading, only those that have earned on bounty.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀    
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:30:09 PM

I agree with you, if you are an unexperienced/uneducated like me it is very stressful Cheesy
Nowadays, I'm intrested in pos/dpos based projects. They are less stressful for me.

Agree, people who don't have experience towards trading will always choose other options for making money instead of loosing in trading. POS is the best option in order to stake the coins for getting some % which company allocates to it. So instead of feeling stress towards trading, it is good to stay away from it.
It depends on you that how long you are doing trading, as we know it is red now a day price is not profitable, it is not good to keep checking your trading all the time because long term trading needs patience, the market is really unpredictable so wont blame you if you want to stop trading but according to me everything will be fine we only need to have patience and wait.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:44:40 PM

Blockchain games can bring only the smallest awards. You will spend too much time playing them but you will not earn a lot. However, it will be fun. Trading is stressful, but it is very good business.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:46:14 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
Seems you do a lot of manual trading... You use desktop computer for most of your trading? This makes mobility difficult and trading boring
You could simply use app like "Bitcoin Checker" to help notify you once price hit your set target to enable you enter and exit the market only once in a while.

Orhansarkaya19
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:50:05 PM

Trading is very difficult. It requires constant checking and being on the computer. If you don't have big money, once you lose, you can always lose in panic. So I'm a fan of waiting. Because if you're not able to analyze it, it's likely that you'll get hurt. Also makes a break from everyday life. So it's more fun to create a portfolio that I trust and watch. If you don't understand these things, don't trade.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:32:36 AM

Trading will consume your time very much, indeed. But this is to gain max profit from your trading activities.
Because many peoples stressed and consumed too many times, then the trading bot is created.
Most exchanges have some bot trading there, to prevent too much time consume.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
terrific

Activity: 2156
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:42:48 AM

Trading is very difficult. It requires constant checking and being on the computer. If you don't have big money, once you lose, you can always lose in panic. So I'm a fan of waiting. Because if you're not able to analyze it, it's likely that you'll get hurt. Also makes a break from everyday life. So it's more fun to create a portfolio that I trust and watch. If you don't understand these things, don't trade.
You need to be focus and consistently checking the market and the charts.
The risk is different from holding and you shouldn't be emotional.
Because once you started to be emotional this will cause you to panic and can make you lose a lot.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:38:37 AM

True when I first entered into trading I used to trade highly emotionally hence have suffered some big losses I was always chasing pumps for profit and now my tragedy is complete opposite lol

BINTEX