Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20637 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:26:48 AM

My opinion is mostly unstable market will be very helpful for trading if the market continuously developing you need to hold it is the best idea for everyone to get huge profit that's why trading will not suitable for all the situation.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:53:45 AM

Crypto trading is all about having time and studying the price trends of the coin you are trading. In every lucrative venture requires a lot of time on the part of the person undertaking this venture. Trading is no different from that.
More than that for sure, but doing that is very important, we need to be smart in general in order to be profitable in trading.
Here, it's a mind games, price movement cannot be organic and therefore you cannot just based your prediction on limited sources, market can be manipulated, this is the thing we should put in our mind, play it like you are gambling it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Snowworker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:45:15 AM

I stopped-up trading as well, from months all things is steady, single period they are accelerando and later that descending anew even, so I'm misplacing each earnings, endowed representing continued designation and desire wait fresh marketplace.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:27:36 AM

Dynamic trading is extremely disagreeable and severely debilitating, I get seen absolutely a plenty of people who achieve not get great rest and hitch awaken each over monitoring the marketplace personally I captivated a analogous choice to door in this immense take marketplace and commerce passively.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:19:30 PM

Actually you can trading without stress and pressure, with bot trading. There are several trading bot software that you can try.
If you don't want to trading anymore, i guess buy some good coins and accumulating them when the price cheap, is the best option.
princerepon

Activity: 980
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:27:59 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Of course you are right about your word. stress is one of the bad thing for trader. but i cant support about your time thing. if you wanna make money then you have to spend your time doesn't matter where you gonna do it. but going into stress thing is really bad for mentally and physically health. if you think it's bad for you then you have every right to quit it.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:03:25 PM

The first step towards anything we want is making it time for it, and that time will be solely for it, through this way we can progress. Owing to the way crypto trading is, enough time should be allocated for it.
Also, yes, trading might look stressful but if you have the right knowledge, you will surly scale through. I have seen many successful traders.
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:18:06 PM

I'm a core trader and I love trading. The main thing killing traders is greed, I don't need too much gains before I take a bow, and it has helped me a lot. I'm also very good with my TA and not just that, I buy in big when there is a strong FA to blend it all. Trading has been cool for me and I win most times, although a few times I lose. I don't lose much because I always set my stop loss.
Jhonyjon

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

I strongly agree with the 3rd agreement because trading also makes you bored, because the prices go up and down, but I don't play games about blockchain but I play the game as usual because if you play the game about blockchain you will also be affected by the price

mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 02:41:58 PM

with use of returns of development trader to gains with benefit of chance on working with the tasks of entrance on table of exchange with the bitcoin market,
and manage of plan on following use with profile of account and resource on possession.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:53:05 PM

In my opinion that is normal. trading has a risk.
If you want to a small risk , you can trade with the small amount of money.
In other option, you can invest for the long term to avoid stress.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:56:34 PM

I stopped trading because I felt the market was very difficult and I often lost money, a lot of negative news about crypto made many altcoins die so many panicked and sold at low prices or losses.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:22:42 PM

Bounties were not profitable these days so I have also been trading. What you are saying is true but I don't get bothered because I still earn from it and that is my ultimate goal.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:57:14 PM

with use of returns of development trader to gains with benefit of chance on working with the tasks of entrance on table of exchange with the bitcoin market,
and manage of plan on following use with profile of account and resource on possession.

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:02:14 PM

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.
its different with gambling in my opinion.in trading we make analisys before decided to buy bitcoin or altcoin and also we could manage our risk.meanwhile in gambling we could not do anything , only put our money in table and see this is profit or loss.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:02:24 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

It is very pessimistic that you have stopped trading because of few reasons like huge losses. I am also facing huge losses. I have lost my 80% capital in the last 6 months although in the last 6 months, market is recovering  but maximum altcoins damaged. I am disappointed but i check irregular interval for removing distress. I am suggesting you to be patient from my perspective.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:15:29 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

there is only one reason and that is your interest is not likely into trading
that is why you get bored you and you think your time is wasted a lot

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:32:13 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

It is very pessimistic that you have stopped trading because of few reasons like huge losses. I am also facing huge losses. I have lost my 80% capital in the last 6 months although in the last 6 months, market is recovering  but maximum altcoins damaged. I am disappointed but i check irregular interval for removing distress. I am suggesting you to be patient from my perspective.
it is difficult to say about the total capital, but indeed some altcoins have sunk more than 100 times since the age of 17, T e of a drawdown is very significant.

Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:32:51 PM

Exactly those justification that you mentioned are the equivalent precise justification reason I assume 't achieve trading. The tension of thought and safekeeping all things monitored desire emphatically capture a chime on my item. Positive the age you get to disburse on trading, I aloof assume 't get the age representing I get a plenty of item to be at to. That is reason keeping is even greater option representing me.
Ballalar

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

I furthermore stopped-up trading representing analogous justification. I anticipate I desire first just when the marketplace turns greens and the tendency substitution its focus.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: