Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20638 times)
Kucink

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:12:17 PM

I really understand what you feel because trading every day and analyzing the market that continues to run is indeed not an easy thing and besides that the market conditions that are currently still not stable to trading.
stop trading is your decision, but don't stop looking the growth of the cryptocurrency because it will be very useful for us in the future.
keep the spirit carry on guys.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:13:31 PM

Well, your points are okay, but I don't really subscribe to that. I believe trading to be a very great thing to work on as a lover of cryptocurrency. The stress and time are always part of life. I'm not always scared of taking risks. Just be logical when it comes to trading.
If indeed it has become a daily life and also a habit with the market, we will not get a big problem. so indeed this will be profitable. because we ourselves already understand the nature of the market and also the chart pattern for trading.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:33:37 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

Time is the more crucial for me. It is difficult to be so day trader and have s work life balance to have time for your kids and loved ones. It is really difficult and would really make trader quite as well

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:11:37 PM

This actually sounds like being tired of making money. Haha. Except your trades were not actually bringing money or it wasn't profitable simply put. Nothing good comes easy. I do bounty a lot but  this too is also tiring and time consuming
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

It's not for everyone, it's like a regular job and you have to study and practice to be better, you have to be patient to, to make smart moves and not let your emotions drives you

I completely agree with

1) Too much stress.
2) Too much time.

I have my strategy to HODL and I'm better than before

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 04:32:01 PM

If you don;t like it anymore usually you can just stop and just comeback if you want to do it again. You can just pause on trading but to stop with the good things on the market right now is a waste of opportunity to get rich, as you can see market is fine right now no need to worry of getting lost.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 05:18:59 PM

I stopped trading only for two reasons: Bitcoin is growing very fast, which makes a good profit without trading.
Trade is very dangerous, those people who do not know how to do it, are likely to lose their money when trading.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:26:35 PM

I stopped trading only for two reasons: Bitcoin is growing very fast, which makes a good profit without trading.
Trade is very dangerous, those people who do not know how to do it, are likely to lose their money when trading.
Indeed, if you don't know what you are doing then your investment will be at risk, it's better to hold your coins if you don't have any idea on what you are doing, keeping your coins will be much safer  while waiting for the big breakout, trading is for those who knows how to take the risk and have a good attitude towards this field.
fabuloveu

Activity: 462

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:44:17 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

It is through that trading is stressful but i believe it is only for people that are new in trading and don't have access to the right tools to trading. I trade crypto conievently during the last bull even though i came very late to the game. I connect my bittrex trading account with coinigy.com platform and from the platform i can set entry point, stop loss, take profit and i don't need to look at the market every 15min.

ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:54:52 PM

Trading does require expertise in analyzing and predicting coins and markets but you cannot ignore them because if you master them, you will get continuous benefits and that is better than investment.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:28:20 PM

As for me to trade is very difficult.  You need to quit your main job in order to start trading seriously.  But I'm not ready for this yet.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:36:45 PM

Now it makes no sense to trade and spend time and nerves on it.  It is now easier to simply invest in Bitcoin and make money on growth.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:39:23 PM

One thing to note, it's very easy to gain money with bull market, you buy and hold, when price start to decrease to capitulate, you sell and buy again after a few hours
But in 2018 for example, bear market, only real good traders gained some money

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:54:45 PM

Now trading is really not profitable.  It is easier to simply invest in Bitcoin and hold it.  This is much easier than trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:47:06 PM

Is not advisable to trade now is just good now to buy more coins and invest much money in different coins you think is promising.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:54:44 PM

Is not advisable to trade now is just good now to buy more coins and invest much money in different coins you think is promising.
I'm sorry, that's very bad advice.Competent trading can make You richer many times faster.But I agree with the author of this post that trading is full employment. In essence, this is a full-fledged work with great stress.This is of course a minus.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:59:09 PM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD #1

UPD #2

I agree your points and creating will not suitable for everyone you need to be interested in it then only the next move will be possible and if you got bored in trading it will not give any profit so so whenever you got the opportunities to trade you need to do it and the prophet will not stable that's why most of the people still don't want to be a trader.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 10:25:07 PM

It's not for everyone, it's like a regular job and you have to study and practice to be better, you have to be patient to, to make smart moves and not let your emotions drives you

I completely agree with

1) Too much stress.
2) Too much time.

I have my strategy to HODL and I'm better than before

patience is the main key to avoiding the two points you mentioned. both old traders and beginners will find it difficult if they don't have much time to be able to focus on the trade they are going to do. In addition, emotional control must also be applied in crypto currency trading, but most beginners still cannot understand fluctuations in market price movements, especially if market price movements are always decreasing they can easily panic so many are frustrated and can easily lose money they have
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 10:51:06 AM

All analysis certainly never guarantees we can be successful and profit from trading, I think trading is like gambling because it has the same two sides, namely loss or profit, of course it's all up to you.

100% guarantee is never and never will be, however, analyzes help at least approximately adjust the course and determine the likely outcome of events. Without analysis, we would be completely blind.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 11:06:04 AM

I'm sorry, that's very bad advice.Competent trading can make You richer many times faster.But I agree with the author of this post that trading is full employment. In essence, this is a full-fledged work with great stress.This is of course a minus.
well that's him in the sense that full work related to trade is that we as traders need exstra patience with coins that we trade, besides that I think a trader is required to monitor all market situations and coin prices if he doesn't want to experience losses quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: