Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20635 times)
dizzyDancer1995

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:15:25 PM

Cheers, I got a question regarding the software. I have just bought the s9i antiminer from asicequipment. What software should I use for mining? Or it is already pre-installed on this model?
Asicequipment provide all in one soulution, they will install it and debug. No panic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:42:58 PM

Trading may take a lot of time, but if you approach it competently, the result will be worthy, in general, I think that trading is the most profitable activity in the cryptocurrency
trading is one way to get profits quickly, but if we have good coins to trade, at that time I suffered defeat when trading with greed ambitions. This is also what we need to pay attention to in the field of trade, then be aware of coins traded and always monitor price charts as well.
Yes, trade is also work, attention, and the like, but there are already ready resources that help newcomers to become experience, trade does not have to be fast, you can trade in hundreds of ways
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:00:42 PM

Trading may take a lot of time, but if you approach it competently, the result will be worthy, in general, I think that trading is the most profitable activity in the cryptocurrency
trading is one wayt  to get profits quickly, but if we have good coins to trade, at that time I suffered defeat when trading with greed ambitions. This is also what we need to pay attention to in the field of trade, then be aware of coins traded and always monitor price charts as well.
Yes, trade is also work, attention, and the like, but there are already ready resources that help newcomers to become experience, trade does not have to be fast, you can trade in hundreds of ways
as beginer or newbie in crypto market , we helped by many free resource to learn .expert often share their opinion in review site or even youtube.so there is no obstacle for tobe profesional investors.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:31:11 PM

Trading requires skills because crypto prices are very volatile, and if it makes you stressed, it's better to choose to hold.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:40:30 PM

I agree with you. Not allowed people can trade, not all people can handle the emotions and stress. I’m not trading anymore, but I invest my free money in promising coins. And I know that in future I will get good profit - it’s a long term investment.
maybe a long-term investment in altcoins that you believe is a good solution if you can't trade and can't control emotions. I myself have been trading for a long time but sometimes I can't control my emotions
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:27:10 PM

I'm about quitting trading because it's very demanding both emotionally and financially, the market is so unpredictable and it makes it very difficult to make profit.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:17:24 PM

You stop trading and playing blockchain games. I think it is very natural if you stop trading for such reasons. Many people stop trading because they have a loss. But it seems to me not so good. In a condition decreased better do another investment. Because the prices are very low, I am sure if all the coins can be recovered.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 11:37:15 PM

maybe what you say is true but trading is a job so it's not surprising if we have to be willing to do something a little heavy to get money
making money is something we have to do so that when you can get a lot of money that way then you have to want to do it even if you have to sacrifice a lot of your time

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:45:51 PM

I didn't know this would be discussed here one day. Trading takes a whole lot time. You need to be optionally available to  monitor

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:08:18 AM

I agree with you. Not allowed people can trade, not all people can handle the emotions and stress. I’m not trading anymore, but I invest my free money in promising coins. And I know that in future I will get good profit - it’s a long term investment.
good choise for long time investment when can't handle it all. still make stress when we hear and watch price on the market place. My assume we have to move from crypto market when become long investment. close your eye about market and for me playing game with my friend.

Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 10:15:01 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96

You are so right! And the most stressful part is not having the profit and earning that you expect to gain with all your trading and transactions given the time and effort you had spent on it..it's like you had comsume the whole day checking and watching your assets in an exchange platform but you did not even get a penny for your internet bill. But am still doing bounty although I dont have so much right now.
voloda1985a

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

ADONX - A New Exchange Era

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:56:26 PM

I think the main reason was that you are not confident in your own abilities. I of course understand, that many find their reasons, but the root of the problems always lies outside.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:19:53 PM

I have such a situation. I am more in for longterm and hodl. Hope this strategy will be fine. It's nice to know that one cause of stress is gone.
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:04:32 PM

trading is one wayt  to get profits quickly, but if we have good coins to trade, at that time I suffered defeat when trading with greed ambitions. This is also what we need to pay attention to in the field of trade, then be aware of coins traded and always monitor price charts as well.
as beginer or newbie in crypto market , we helped by many free resource to learn .expert often share their opinion in review site or even youtube.so there is no obstacle for tobe profesional investors.
I agree with you - if you wish, you can find a lot of information, both free and professional resources, trade always brings more profit and develops - if you need the whole cryptoindustry
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:27:38 PM

Too much stress? Are you really traded or gambled? When you are afraid of the result you probably do not believe in your analysis and then it is not an analysis right? It is just a tip (guess)  Cheesy.

jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:52:28 PM

Trade is very difficult tool for earnings in industry crypto. I tried several times to begin to be engaged in it, but I had very weak results. Now I prefer to participate in IEO. On it ujodit much less time, and results it is better.

NibleyIt

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:27:50 PM

when we danger the significant and large item we desire be simply accented, in investment we have to fix away cash that is specifically representing assets, so as to decrease tension at littlest
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 11:59:13 AM

Trading involves so much time and you have to take your emotions out of it. Comparing the negatives with the positives, trading gives a lot of profit, if you know when to invest and when to sell.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:30:30 PM

Trade is very difficult tool for earnings in industry crypto. I tried several times to begin to be engaged in it, but I had very weak results. Now I prefer to participate in IEO. On it ujodit much less time, and results it is better.

Yes it's hard, but for those who don't want to learn, after you learn and know for sure you will say "this is very easy even 8-year-olds can", is that right? But it's up to you, IEO Trading and Investment is part of Crypto, but so far what IEO have you followed? to my knowledge, only a few IEOs have succeeded and others have fared like scammers.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:33:15 PM

Trading involves so much time and you have to take your emotions out of it. Comparing the negatives with the positives, trading gives a lot of profit, if you know when to invest and when to sell.

The first thing to understand is to prepare for loss, most traders are not ready to lose so they panic when the price drops, until now there is no guarantee that if we are masters and full of experience but can profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: