Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20647 times)
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:53:28 AM

I've experience same thing as well ,I stop trading because it feels like its been tampered with or manipulated somehow ,I suspect my trading platform though ,I prefer to keep investing for now

Manipulation is rampant but if ever you learn how these manipulators work and ride with them, I bet you will find it entertaining and profitable.  We rarely see a market where manipulation is present.  So it is best to learn the pattern that tells manipulation and take advantage of it.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:01:31 AM

I have also stopped trading, it's not mine at all. I prefer holding the crypto. Trading takes too much energy and attention. It's not simple to trade in the not regulated area. That's chaos Smiley

yes, because to do it well at least must have good skills as well and in terms of time also requires at least a lot of time each day if you don't have much time for it then trading will only be useless

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:27:41 AM

Trading in the crypto market is different from trading in conventional markets. High volatility, manipulation of large players all this requires certain skills and experience for successful cryptocurrency trading.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:38:20 AM

Its true that bounties and trading consume much of your time and I can testify to that. but I still think they are worth it; especially with the bounties that pay reasonable amount of reward and also gets listed. Its all about time management so that it doesn't affect your activities of daily living so much

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:42:45 AM

I understand each of thee reasons, but I really in fond of trading and it is my passion like crypto currency. So I can't stop trading even if I loss money in most cases

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:56:47 PM

Trading in the crypto market is different from trading in conventional markets. High volatility, manipulation of large players all this requires certain skills and experience for successful cryptocurrency trading.

Not so long ago (on the flat) I tried to trade a little bot-scalper. Well the amount allocated to the bot was small and I didn't spend it all at 0. Perhaps it was because of the bot's incorrect setting (non-dirty range %). But I realized that it is better to try to trade "hands".

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:08:53 PM

It can be said that risky trading is great, especially if you're a newbie and you want to trade for profit if you really want trading just buy altcoins that know you just have a big profit on buying tokens.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:19:30 PM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD #1

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

UPD #2

There is a good blockchain shooter War Field. it’s 100% not scam so I can send it here. you can read details about this game here (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement) https://gameunculus.io/blog/96
agree with you I keep a number of tokens and every day check the price of the token but it doesn't change the one that has a true decline once it takes a lot of time and money maybe just be patient waiting for the recovery period
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:05:27 PM

There are really good reason to stop trading. You know, I even broke with my girlfriend because I am addicted to trading.
nevertheless I don't regret and trading is everything for me

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:31:14 PM

There are really good reason to stop trading. You know, I even broke with my girlfriend because I am addicted to trading.
nevertheless I don't regret and trading is everything for me
It was the first time I found a sword breaking because you were trading. It is very extraordinary for you, to date, to trade. Because most people stop trading because of stress, need a lot of time or something else. But this time you are very different.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:47:08 PM

I understand each of thee reasons, but I really in fond of trading and it is my passion like crypto currency. So I can't stop trading even if I loss money in most cases
It has a name on psychology science and it is kinda related to the overestimated trading syndrome as far as I know. If you don't have a planned trades then market will start to control your daily activity and it will show you what to do or not do.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:51:45 PM

One of the main reason most of the crypto traders leave trading is lack of fundamentals of the coin and lack of patience and too much stress these are reasons they leave trading
Centriril

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:29:17 PM

We get dissimilar justification to break trading. Whether it wouldn't advantage us anymore, consecrate up. Whether you are not representing period trading, move ahead representing continued designation trading. Obtain your stength and roll your backbone with your weaknesses. We had contradictory condition, OP.I gave up play on the other hand you aloof lovemaking it. I lovemaking trading on the other hand you gave it up.
Mazugor

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:59:03 PM

It is a commiseration that you got into much a condition! I furthermore did not absolutely continued since in this marketplace, on the other hand this did not take place to me as I preferred the HODL design and was ready to wait a continued age! Representing an inexperient someone.When the marketplace is largely flatbed with many disposition to drop than rise, it buoy be in fact disagreeable. The hazard are larger and the profits ballplayer not be superlative.I get never all the more well-tried trading.
Ninos

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:20:35 PM

Its right trading require many our age. With require many age, trading need our trading ability and i anticipate not everybody get this ability. On the other hand trading is bankable as we buoy duplicate our cash in diminutive age
rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 06:40:57 PM

You need to be able to trade to your profit, you need to have a lot of knowledge and spend a lot of time at the computer, not everyone has such an opportunity

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:08:04 PM

Trading is not the easiest way of how to increase the value of your portfolio. Moreover, you should make a lot of research and be cold blooded to avoid making false investment decisions. Try bounties or mining.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:32:57 PM

The primary reason as to why I stopped trading for sometime now is basically as a result of external influences in prices due to pump and dumps. As a result of the fact that this market is hugely unregulated, there are a whole lot of ill practices done. Often times, you read your charts and analyse trades properly only to let down by artificial pumps thus, making your judgement or call look bad when in reality such calls were solid ones. Until there are regulations enacted, am afraid, it will always be this way.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:41:02 PM

Why do not many people like to trade, lose money, and get carried away much do not want to plan and fix in advance. It's a pity. By the way for the game, it is interesting to dilute the usual views of graphs in your free time. And suddenly there will be some nice bonus.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:47:12 PM

The primary reason as to why I stopped trading for sometime now is basically as a result of external influences in prices due to pump and dumps. As a result of the fact that this market is hugely unregulated, there are a whole lot of ill practices done. Often times, you read your charts and analyse trades properly only to let down by artificial pumps thus, making your judgement or call look bad when in reality such calls were solid ones. Until there are regulations enacted, am afraid, it will always be this way.
Most people have accurate analysis, never complained about pump and dump. Now cryptocurrecncy have more than a thousand altcoins. You can determine the altcoin yourself which you think is good for trading. Don't just focus on one altcoin. And do a strong analysis yourself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: