Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:54:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one of these is a shitcoin according to you guys?  (Read 12569 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???

just NEO and NANO in my bag now,, and not with the others mate,,
because in my opinion neo and nano is good choice of investments for long term hodl  Wink
That is always the thing, people get sentimental most of the time because they are holding some coins and then because of that, they always tend to be biased in how they approach certain questions.

Not saying these coins are actually bad ideas, and I believe they both have a future, but selecting a coin just because you are holding them is not the right way, but selecting based on the fact that you actually know what makes them tick for the future is what is mostly important amongst it all.

Everyone will always have different definitions to what they see as a shit coin, for instance, the fact that I see ripple as a centralized shit coin, someone else may not even be seeing it that way but rather seeing a great value in it in the long run.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Guys, Ripple, Stellar, Neo, Electroneum, Deep Brain Chain, Digibyte, Pundi X, Crypterium, Nano..I have bought not much but just a little of all these for 1-2 yrs hodl....Anything which is not worthy of investment???
Why do you think these are shitcoin ? With me this is the best altcoin present and in the future it will be a lot better. choose hold 1-2 years for these altcoins is a smart choice and you will have a lot of profit if you do that

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

Why do you think these are shitcoin ? With me this is the best altcoin present and in the future it will be a lot better. choose hold 1-2 years for these altcoins is a smart choice and you will have a lot of profit if you do that
In any case, today there are a lot of opportunities among the top-rated coins, since the market has fallen very low and there is a fairly good opportunity to invest at a cheap price.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Depends of what price you buy your stock.
Also, i don t think Electroneum, Crypterium and DBC is good investment.
Better to sell now and buy NEO, for example, while it s cheap.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

I think the shitcoins of your portfolio are Crypterium, Deep Brain Chain and Digibyte. But other coins are very promising and you should hold them for 1-2 years to become rich guy:)
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

All of this are good coins and promising but ETH and NEO is the most important coin in crypto market I think. So if we can buy this two and hold for 1-2 years then we can get a good result.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

the list list that you are displaying is a list of potential coins, but there are some coins that I still don't really understand. dygybite coins and brain chain dep. I still don't understand the two coins so I can't give a conclusion to this coin. so for you before choosing the coin to be examined in more detail.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
seikalord

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:44:42 PM

these are my choices on whice are the shitcoins. Stellar, deep brain chain, crypterium and digibyte. I believed that they were shitcoins but also in the process they were yet to be exposed as like that. Maybe time will tell.
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

Superior Coin is a true shit coin
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:42:17 PM

In any case, today there are a lot of opportunities among the top-rated coins, since the market has fallen very low and there is a fairly good opportunity to invest at a cheap price.
[/quote]
Market has fallen low? Market is still double of what it was 18 months ago so is not so low. Could easily half if there is any bad news don't you think?
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

I like most of these on your lift. DPC, NEO, XLM are all extremely good projects which are going to do very well in the future. Not too sure about Nano, this would be my guess of biggest shitcoin you own

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

from your list i will choose NEO, stellar and nano,,
because the third coin above already in my bag now,, and the others i didn't know
but, why you didn't drop your money into bitcoin, ethereum and ADA ?

I am thinking about buying some ada but confused between it and ziliqa ....so still trying to make a decision... Grin
What is the point getting confused? Just buy the two by sharing your funds in percentage to cover both and that makes you share the risk and at the end of the day, leave you less confused.

Sometimes, when I tend to see people saying they are confused about what to purchase, I tend to ask if they even ever had any plans at all before even making an attempt to want to choose what to invest or not. There is no doubt that these picks are solid, and probably you did your research before picking them or you just did that randomly, but all in all, the best way to do things most of the time is not to go all in one basket, spread it out.
WannaCry

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:18:44 PM

they are all promising coins.. just hold them for 1 or 2 years, some of the coins in your list reached their ATH since last bull
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:18:54 PM

I would definitely exclude ripple from the list (I hold and wait for my price to get rid of), maybe something else (4 ex DGB).

sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 03:28:12 PM

they are all promising coins.. just hold them for 1 or 2 years, some of the coins in your list reached their ATH since last bull
but I think even though the bull will happen again, such high prices will never be achieved again in the near future. I believe bulls will come, but not with price growth as it once did. maybe this bull is coming better, with a more stable and strong market.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:50:34 PM

I think all of this are good projects, indeed the price for some of this coins is low and people think what happen, but some of this need to be hold to get a good profit until next bull run.
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:02:10 PM

I think all of this are good projects, indeed the price for some of this coins is low and people think what happen, but some of this need to be hold to get a good profit until next bull run.
holding back until there is an increase in the market, and we can determine whether the assets you hold will be important or not. it cannot be said to have a future if later when there is a market growth and the price is still the same and no one trades the asset.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 05:40:52 PM

According to my experience all of this projects are very good for long term investment. Especially Neo, stellar, nao and pundi x are very excellent coins for hold.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:49:52 AM

in my opinion ETN and DBC are bad coins for investment. I think, both are the same as Doge. but there is a coin that is worse than that. I see Bytecoin as a very bad coin on the market.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 04:29:07 AM

Pundi X is too low and this requires a lot of support that can make it more valuable. Although the movement shown is good and the team keeps trying to be accepted, it requires a lot of ideas that will support improvements in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: