Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?
Surely, in 2018 altcoin in the top 100 grow ceaselessly and they have achieved some very good results. And soon we will see the market with altcoin will recover. 2019 will be a great year for altcoin but these shitcoins will die completely in 2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

All tokens will grow after Bitcoin
top grow up, I think that they will show themselves well -   Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

I think NEO and ONTOLOGY will be ranked in the top 5 on the coinmarketcap. We have to keep in mind that in 2019 there will be other altcoins and they may overtake others. But at the top of the hierarchy, there will be Bitcoin and Ethereum, because they are too powerful and they influence other altcoins, so they can not be overcome. The market is unpredictable and we hope to bring us many surprises early next year with massive growth.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

All tokens will grow after Bitcoin
top grow up, I think that they will show themselves well -   Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero

Like you suggested all the coins you have mentioned will grow and have a bright future ahead also plan for XRP as well this is growing fastly when compared to other altcoins, as a centralised coin I never expected people will give priority to this. There will be a stability in XRP as the bank is supported to this.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Stakenet $XSN coin..
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

BTC, ETH - must have. XRP, XLM, EOS, TRON, IOTA, NEO.
Also several coins from exchanges - BNB, KCS, BIX etc.
VET also looks perspective.
What about Spectrecoin (XSPEC)? Have anyone heard about it? It looked interesting fo me and I am thinking to buy it.
As I know the mainnet will launch in the beginning of 2019.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

In my opinion, it’s too early to talk about the year 2019, because we don’t even know how this year will end!
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:24:24 PM

Perhaps alt altogether in 2019 can rise above the price now, altcoin is now reduced and can be reduced very deeply, thus making investors quite afraid. So they are patient and waiting for the market to recover.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

I think it is Pundi X but until now I dont have it. I'm keeping my faith with the coins that I'm holding right now so I wont purchase new coins until I get profit with those.

But I'm still looking forward for the potential change of ETH into PoS which will create significant increase for sure.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

The topic is interesting of course,but I can only assume that next year there are prospects for such coins as EOS,NEO, ADA can still be TRON, too, a very promising project. This is only my opinion and view of the future.
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:22:36 AM

I assume that they will be Adex and Monaco. very promising projects that still show their growth

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

According to my extensive knowledge and predictions, it looks like TRON and also EOS will become a rapidly growing and large altcoin in 2019. It is not impossible that it happened, on the one hand TRON has a pretty good developer. We'll see, and maybe will also be a competitor of ethereum.
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:39:50 AM

It all depends on bitcoin. If he starts growth and it will start the growth alithinou provided ! Everyone is waiting for the signal from the flagship ! Just be patient friends !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:45:06 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

I think there are many choices, but I still can't determine on each purchase option for now. because there are many that only become shitcoin like altcoins that have long been traded.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

Good question sir. Im think there will be a few altcoins of 2019 - ETH,LTC,NEM i think they will show a strong upward movement.From the new project im think there will be year of XLM
and especially worth paying attention to NPXS

limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

of course I think of coins that directly relate to the community directly, perhaps in the sense that people can easily access or get it. like PundiX whose products are available close to the community and can serve them directly.

but there is a new rival from PundiX who has a big chance and can compete with PundiX in the future, he is UniFox. for more details, click the signature that I use because all the links are available there.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

We all know that its hard to predict which coin will raise next year.But for me I'm hopping that ethereum will be bounce back by next year. I'm holding it  for too long because I'm afraid to loose my investment.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

I will not comment on which altcoin, but if it runs and does not have a big obstacle, it will certainly have an impact on market development and influence the growth of bitcoin. I hope
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

Next year some new leader will take over the crypto market I guess. I don't like to speak about "sleeping giant" but such coins as Modum, Stipend, Alqo, SafeInsure, BitHost, Nuls will surprise investors and traders.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

There are a lot of amazing altcoins that will moon in 2019. Among them are ETH, NEO and IOTA. These tokens have so much perspective and the prices are now too low for them. They will show us their potential in the upcoming year.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: