Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

I think ripple will remain conquering the position and stay as number two top coin

Ethereum will continue to drop the value,though i am not a ripple fanatic but i can see the dominance from this altcoin for the next year of 2019

Bitcoin will stay number one.and will never be overthrown by any altcoin for the next 10 years

I understand why you support Ripple, it is a very cool project. However, I guess, Ethereum will be on the second place again, and it will happen earlier than many people expect.
I agree that over time Ethereum will return the second place, but I still think that in 2019 Ripple will remain in the second place. I think that it will be the coin of 2019.

traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:15:09 PM

If you talking about top altcoins than this will be Ethereum, Stellar and may be Tron.
If you looking at new projects with low cap than this will be Pal Network, Pchain, Tomochain, Eidoo, Utrust. This is projects with very strong team and low cap.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:38:11 AM

I think ripple will remain conquering the position and stay as number two top coin

Ethereum will continue to drop the value,though i am not a ripple fanatic but i can see the dominance from this altcoin for the next year of 2019

Bitcoin will stay number one.and will never be overthrown by any altcoin for the next 10 years

I understand why you support Ripple, it is a very cool project. However, I guess, Ethereum will be on the second place again, and it will happen earlier than many people expect.
I agree that over time Ethereum will return the second place, but I still think that in 2019 Ripple will remain in the second place. I think that it will be the coin of 2019.
You are predicting that ripple is going to remain above ethereum for the whole year of 2019? Because that seems very difficult to me, even if the price of ethereum is not going to reach its previous all time high during 2019 that doesn't mean that we are not going to see a recovery during the next year and if that happens then ripple is going to go back to the second place where it belongs.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

You are predicting that ripple is going to remain above ethereum for the whole year of 2019? Because that seems very difficult to me, even if the price of ethereum is not going to reach its previous all time high during 2019 that doesn't mean that we are not going to see a recovery during the next year and if that happens then ripple is going to go back to the second place where it belongs.

look . ripple is currently on the 2nd spot next to bitcoin and etherium takes the 3rd spot .  by this , we can clearly  see the standings  that eth is already dethroned by xrp but that is only based on the coinmarket ranking while when it comes to the support and over all stats , i believe that no altcoin can take over eth   .  

Re: Altcoin of 2019

its to early to speculate the altcoins on 2019 because we are not yet done with this year  .  keep it easy bro .  we all can come to this year
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

Now, the way things are looking is good for the subcoins. Ascension was observed, but now it is back again. I hope he'il be back to normal soon, and we'il keep winning.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
eliyahu

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:17:48 AM

Becoming a rotating currency in the trading into developing South America countries. We really want to share the trading opportunity countries in South America for the world community. When reality project develop from the PAX PAGO, the value of the PAX PAGO will increase and guaranteed by the need of South America.
Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:33:25 AM

Everyone vouching for their holdings lol can someone vouch for shitcoins like Atonomi and Open platform? i invested in their Ico  Cry Cool

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?
LOKI, loki is new project with great development, they have good funding.
and already listing on cryptopia if next year loki listing on big market like binance,bitrex or coinex I think it is will be good investment place.
You must be bag holders. right?  i have very little amount of loki in cryptopia too  Cool
Connectivity

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:49:29 PM

According to all the buzz in 2018 about security tokens. The next best altcoin should be a security token right?
thepanicpoint

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:17:34 PM

If market return back, I expect x5-x10 from most of the top100 coins, ethereum must be 2000+, neo must be 180-200+ and all coins like that, so if market return back all of them will be altcoin of 2019.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:22:26 PM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

i still bet for an altcoins with focusing on security my friend, so 2019 will be the year of security coins/tokens
because in all this digital world security is the most important things  Wink

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:59:52 PM

If market return back, I expect x5-x10 from most of the top100 coins, ethereum must be 2000+, neo must be 180-200+ and all coins like that, so if market return back all of them will be altcoin of 2019.
Did you really think it will? But my guess is that Bitcoin will hit a new record of ATH. Maybe $30k or beyond at that point and Ethereum will not be going to be able to hit that mark of $2000+, i would say lesser than that. Though this is just my speculation but i feel that it will be like that in the future. I'm not yet so sure about of when is the start of the bull market but i am prepared and waiting when it is going to start.

Power Tech

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:38:37 AM

I think PTC will grow up,
This coin will change energy market all over the World!

http://power-tech.cf
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:31:25 AM

Hopefully etherium will rise up again this 2019 , because i still believe that etherium will be the next to bitcoin , in teems of gaining more profits from a long term investments , just like bitcoin that it is for a long term gaining of profit. Etherium like other says that it is the queen of all cryptocurrencies , i believe it will bounce back again this year so that i can gain enough profits from my investments in etherium and so do the other altcoins in the market.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:38:20 AM

I think in 2019 a coin that will bring many benefits in the future I think of ethereum, ripple and Neo, because now the development is also increasing every day.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:43:16 AM

I think QuarkChian will be massive and will be next Antshares with the beginning of next Bull run . I easily see *50 increase of QKC within next three years and 2019 will not be  bad for sure. Cardano will be also good . WAN,WTC and VET are another good choices.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
schneid55

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:14:40 PM

International trade has demonstrated a strong pro-cyclical pattern during the currentdecade. This trait has been visible both in the evolution of the volume of international tradeas well as in commodity prices. Since the Latin American economies have had a strongexport-led orientation over the past two decades, pro-cyclical trade shocks have thereforebeen strong. Furthermore, the severe negative trade shock may explain why the region hasbeen so severely hit, despite the softer financial shock relative to previous crises.
The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return  liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized  as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers  high-speed value of transfer, and enable transparent information flow in addition to  combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances.  PAX Pago will be an medium of exchange.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:23:08 PM

I am afraid to invest in new projects. But I believe that the year 2019 will be more successful for cryptocurrency. At the moment, I have not yet chosen projects for investment.

Maady
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:01:41 AM

I am afraid to invest in new projects. But I believe that the year 2019 will be more successful for cryptocurrency. At the moment, I have not yet chosen projects for investment.

Same story. no one want to get rekt in new projects anymore. Polite no for all project who want to raise more than 5million. we already have enough projects for next 5-10 years lol  Cool

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:33:58 AM

Guys, I don't know what you think, but I'm expressing myself. I know that one of the best coins of 2019 will be MFT and IOTEX
Dan123456

Activity: 79
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:24:04 PM

Unibright is my preferred crypto ATM, they released so much good news recently. Beta is released, big customer (Deutsche Bahn) revealed, consultancy business launched to help big companies integrate Blockchain solutions using the framework developed by unibright. Currently 5 customers have locked tokens into the framework, but only 1 has been publicly revealed so far.

Very experienced team, lots of experience in integrating SAP and other ERP systems, and now they integrate Blockchain alongside existing systems!

Also, it is Blockchain agnostic so runs on any Blockchain, public or private.

Best to buy on index, as Hotbit is not a good place to buy imo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: