Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:52:55 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?
For me what I am thinking and my bit in 2019 is no other than ethereum because ethereum as of this Q4 is slowly growing up.Ethereum also is stable on their rank in no.2 and has a big potential to grow in the future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
masterfu678

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

I am fully convinced that the year 2019 will be very successful for promising cryptocurrencies with good development potential in the future. While I plan to invest in the purchase of reliable coins from among the top-20. Ethereum, Ripple, Waves and Monero are now my favorite investment solutions.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

I am fully convinced that the year 2019 will be very successful for promising cryptocurrencies with good development potential in the future. While I plan to invest in the purchase of reliable coins from among the top-20. Ethereum, Ripple, Waves and Monero are now my favorite investment solutions.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

When the market starts to recover, many projects from the top will grow, but there are also hopes that the recent iso will actively operate and develop, which will bring us income
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Altcoins of 2019 will be the privacy coins such as Horizen, Monero, Zcash, et al. Not only of course, some will pop out from nowhere.
You can see the Horizen project with explanative images here (Horizen and Students for Liberty Nigeria Virtual Meetup with Rolf Versluis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StGZS5IcP9Y)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

When the market starts to recover, many projects from the top will grow, but there are also hopes that the recent iso will actively operate and develop, which will bring us income
you're right, I think the price will recover. but, I think, it all depends on the development of bitcoin and ETH in the future. if the development of the two coins is very good, it will certainly support the development of altcoins to have good prices in the future.
zeze2100

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

For now, it is a little difficult to carry out this prediction, but it may be a little hard to guess because it is a long term, although it can help us make this forecast.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:31:39 PM

I think all the good ico coins developed by a great team who are serious in developing their projects will experience a price increase in 2019, in essence all altcoins that promise excellence in terms of security, convenience and transaction speed will attract the crypto community so there are a lot of requests which cause the altcoin price to rise significantly.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

There will be a lot of altcoins that appear and have a good future in 2019, and many will become platforms in the project, as well as EOS which is starting to launch buzz with game projects. The step to becoming a famous altcoin next year.

Mil-LEO-naire

Activity: 274

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency to be successful you need altcoins with the most potential for profit. This is the XSPC coin that is very refreshing, it has Masternodes right away which can be purchased immediately by the community. Why should you choose XSPC when it comes to good comparisons? This is due to the combined Proof of Work, Proof of Stakes and Masternodes. But PoW will be phased out after block 250K you can read WP in this link. https://media.spectresecurity.io/docs/SpectreSecurityCoin-White-Paper-Release.pdf. When it comes to ROI you will see that the MN percentage increases and the POS drops because it is more secure and profitable. Imagine that in the last phase of masternodes the percentage will reach 20% in POS and 80% in MN and it will last until the 500million total supply reaches. So what will we do now? we need to generate many masternodes and multiply it. For more information you can join our discord. https://discord.gg/qgZ5gTy. We also have free faucets every day. https://faucet.spectresecurity.io/. To be confident you are investing in XSPC we have a Paper wallet that when you deposit your coins it will not be lost forever. https://twitter.com/CoinSpectre/status/1061151524842299392.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

for real world use case may be ripple with cooperation many banks, innovation and development and security i think many coin like stellar, eos, is leading in 2019
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

for real world use case may be ripple with cooperation many banks, innovation and development and security i think many coin like stellar, eos, is leading in 2019

These coins seem to have a good future, easy to reach prices for each coin will be an alternative to be able to hoard more. And hope that next year it will be booming and have a higher value.
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

As predicted by many people, 2019 is the year of altcoin, the penny will rise sharply by the end of 2019, 2018 is the worst year of altcoin, probably the penny will not increase sharply later this year. .
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

Actually, it depends on the crypto market condition. Bitcoin and Ethereum price are being stable enough at 6K USD and 200 USD! If this year ends with it, then I think the q1 of the next year will not be good either! In 2019, I hope EOS, NEO, TRX, NPXS, CMT coin will be big, especially I have a big hope with EOS! But as I said early, it depends on the Bitcoin price movements, So, If the bull run market comes again then not only those rather many other coins will be big.
princehandsome

Activity: 731

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

years 2019 may be the year of Altcoin because many people have predicted that all Altcoin prices on that year will rise dramatically. I hope that is true because in this 2018 I'm worried seeing the future of Altcoin or Bitcoin because the price has dropped sharply.
bellamoera

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

The best Altcoin in the year 2019 would be TRON and Dogecoin. These are the sleeping giant in the cryptocurrency market with the fastest payment features. Tron has already given above 3000% return to its initial investors.
I think, it is very difficult to be able to predict whether the market shows green or stays in red at the beginning of 2019. At present, the market is being hit by a crisis which is very different from the market late last year. although good or bad news will not significantly affect the market. what you can do is speculate your assets on coins that will give maximum profit in 2019
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:58:38 PM

this is difficult when we are presented with market turmoil that continues to decline. in fact, I am not sure about the growth for altcoins that are running Q4, I just hope that the Q4 market will rise slowly, step by step until all of them recover.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

Can not be predicted clearly. but there was a lot of hope in that year that the market could recover. I hope that in 2019 it will initially make the market a little better again. because now the price has gone down greatly

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Ethereum is my number one alt that I believe will spring a surprise come 2019 and beyond.  There are different update coming up on ethereum, from Pos mining to Ethereum 2.0. Let keep our mind open as we expect growth on ethereum platform!

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

I am expecting that the litecoin price will increase and the value of ethereum will also increase. I think this 2019, the value of every coin will be back to normal and the market will be green again. do not lose hope!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: