Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin of 2019  (Read 25728 times)
baronandr

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

everyone has long said that in 2019 everything will change. but I still do not really believe in it because most likely the situation will be the same. the numbers don't change anything, like months and years. altcoin will be the same
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

I will go with Monero (XMR).
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

In my opinion the 2019 market condition will be like now, this is because there are no clear rules about crypto making the future of crypto difficult, moreover the many cases of scam, hacking and security are doubted by big investors.
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

For 2019 I trust EOS. For me, 2019 will be the year of EOS and EOS based tokens. Although they've ever had little problems, the team is working hard to solve them.

ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:14:29 PM

in 2019 the market conditions are likely to improve somewhat unlike this year which experienced a downward trend from the beginning of the year to the end of the year with no increase at all. and of course this is a fact

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:15:17 PM

As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?

i think altcoins with high security and privacy level will grow up in the next year my friend,,
also an altcoins with usable platform with a lot of features inside  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

it is difficult to predict the altcoin that will be big in 2019 because all altcoins have different potential and purpose of use, but I hope Ethereum can return the liquidity to high again and besides that I really hope for PundiX Cardano, these coins have very good technological innovations.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gulypz

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:38:01 PM

Before 2019 will probably also be priced again BTC. Then I think that other projects will move on. Good times have to come. This decline can bring down the market.
SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

draw attention to what will happen in 2019, after the decline in the price of all crypto coins in 2018 all altcoin platforms innovate and improve quality, this is expected to attract investors and users of blockchain technology so that the cryptocurrency gets international trust, so the altcoin price returns bullrun.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Personally, I store Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Lisk, and ICON for long term, I bought some other coins like Qtum and ZIL, but my biggest altcoin shares are in the mentioned coins.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

It would be hard to determine right now since the majority of cryptos are still on redmarks and doing absurd expectation might only yield to disappointments and regrets so it would be better to just hold for now, be patient, and to wait for things to be on positive direction. We are not yet also sure that 2019 will be a good year so it will be definitely better to wait for now.

Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

The only potential Altcoin in the future can only be ETH. This crypto promises a sharp increase in exchange rates in 2019, which is expected to exceed $ 2,000. XRP and BCH will also be potential crypto in 2019 when many experts evaluate and identify potential.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:50:12 PM

The only potential Altcoin in the future can only be ETH. This crypto promises a sharp increase in exchange rates in 2019, which is expected to exceed $ 2,000. XRP and BCH will also be potential crypto in 2019 when many experts evaluate and identify potential.
why? How about the other altcoin which has a lot of good things and impressive team that is truly working in their best.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

Komodo stellar are good ones bringed down by the bear market but how the economics of the real world ( non crypto Money ) are goin to blow Up un th Next years a lot of investor are goin to come back to the crypto world but thats why have to be mature enough And safe enough to greet them correctly

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:54:15 AM

Eos, cardano, lisk, monero. This is just a small list of what I can advise you, everyone chooses for himself the level of risk and price.

patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Eos, cardano, lisk, monero. This is just a small list of what I can advise you, everyone chooses for himself the level of risk and price.

Hard to say... if ETH 2.0 will bring all this whats promised.. it will be big..
but i think there will be more coins who will "explode" ...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:07:23 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 12:09:09 PM by CowboyX

I think that many altcoins will grow in 2019. I am sure that ADA will be very expensive. I advise you to invest in it. I also like the WAVES and STRAT coin. They are also platforms for smart contracts and such coins usually grow very well. if you are new to investing then these coins will help you become richer. the most important thing in investing is to make decisions based on your thoughts
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:44:59 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 08:55:18 AM by labilaab

I bet for EO the ExpertOption Exchange token where one coin with four platforms, It has direct fiat exchange on its own platform.I believe it will even beat binance in no time.And Eterbase also or Xbase token, the first Europian Exchange. Or aim for any Cryptocurrency Exchange out there since I believe that exchange tokens have more capability in long term compared to this only good in words projects.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Snowflower11

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:46:24 AM

In my opinion, it is Cardano or Stellar. These are very potential coin and are currently preparing new updates for their networks. Have information they also prepared Coinbase support, this is likely to cause the prices of ADA and XLM to rise sharply.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Altcoins are all down and most of them has lose about 80% of the value. I believe that most of the coins are going to do well in 2019 and those that are down now are going to do well in 2019. I think now should be the best time to invest since price are down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: